Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me (1432 Views)

I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by InspiredGene: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2022
Hi,

Let me go straight to the point because I am not good at writing long messages. My fiancé and I have been dating for 8 years now. Right from school and all. I studied pharmacy and my parents insisted on finishing my studies before marriage. We eventually got married and my parents gifted us a house in Banana Island.

Last year, I got pregnant and the plan was when I got to second trimester of my pregnancy, that  I will go to the US and stay until I have my baby. When I travelled, my husband asked if his friend can come stay with him in the house. The friend was having accommodation trouble and we have rooms downstairs that no one is occupying, my husband was saying he was lonely all by himself.

ALSO READ:I Forgive My Wife But She Still Left Me After The Cheating-Please Advise

So this his friend moved in and next thing, I started seeing this guy post pictures of my house like its his own on social media. He would bring girls into our house, my kitchen and I did not like that. I told my husband to warn his friend. He said he did and the photos stopped.

Next thing, this guy's girlfriend started cooking in the house and would give my husband to eat. Note, we have a male chef who we hired just before I travelled. It was the chef that told me that this girl was cooking and giving my husband. He even said she was was being too friendly with my husband.

When I confronted my husband, he told me not to encourage gossip from domestic staff. That I should trust him. I noticed after that anytime I ask the chef questions, its like he is afraid to tell me anything. I think my husband threatened him. I was quite worried. I spoke to my mom about it and she suggested installing secret CCTV cameras in the house. Initially, I was against it cos I knew my husband would think I was suspecting him but my mum said it would be done in such a way that he would never notice.

So one day when my husband was not around, in the guise of checking the water heater electricals, my mom sent experts to install CCTV smart gadgets with pin eyes in the house. You would never suspect anything was happening. So, from my iphone in US, I can see everything happening in my house in Lagos.

And to confirm my fears, I watched on CCTV how my husband was cheating on me with his friend's girlfriend. I do not know if the friend is aware but they were f*cking in my bedroom and my baby's nursery room which I was planning to decorate when I come back to Nigeria. I cried and cried ....watching the man that I loved for the past 8 years disgrace and betray me right in the house that my own parents gave us.

ALSO READ:Men Would Never Be Cheats Without Women-How My Wife Pushed Me

I informed my parents of what happened. They were so mad, they got law enforcement and evicted everyone from the house including my husband. Since then, my husband has been begging me to forgive him, saying he is sorry...asking everyone in this world to beg me including his old mother whom I love so much.

My husband said its because we were not together and he was s3x starved for months. Well, what about me? Have I been having s3x all these while? what happened to being faithful for better or worse. And those telling me its normal for a man to be tempted especially when the wife is away, well, he should have taken a flight to US and come f*ck his wife instead...at least we can afford flight tickets abi?

The truth is, I love my husband so much...my parents even took him as their son. We have been through so much together for 8 years. Even when his father dies 4 years ago. I wonder why he could stoop so low to do this. I do not know if I can ever trust him again. My baby is due in February. I am so scared at the thought of raising this child alone.

Please, how do I ever forgive this man, how do I know for sure that he has truly   I file for a divorce? am so sad when I think of how things have turned. I need help.

Anonymous

Do you have a story to share? We want to hear all about it. Email us at livelystonesng@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348029870309

https://livelystones.ng/2022/01/25/true-life-story-i-used-to-think-my-husband-could-never-cheat-on-me/

Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by thorpido(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2022
You are not good at writing long messages indeed. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by jaeyking(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2022
This one na real neh abi na film

Well your husband is a cheat

Now back to what bothers

So because your parents are the wealthy ones that gifted the house to you. you came to install cctv in your house

Men out there
If you are not made financially
Leave women

Always strive hard to be breadwinner

If you can't be
Den don't marry
Cuz you will definitely regret it
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by dawnomike(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2022
The husband's friend should first leave the picture ... Then, come back to the husband's matter on the way forward.
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Livelystones again. You're still concocting these your fake stories.
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Beremx(f): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2022
So because your parents bought house for you at Banana Island, you should dictate solely what happens in your house? Evicting your husband is a big insult and wasn’t the solution to his cheating. There are better ways to address his cheating on you and not evicting him. He can still continue cheating on you somewhere else na. Haba!!

And the SIMP of a husband was even begging to go back to the house? That wan na SIMP personified. Very shameful

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by 377: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2022
What you should be after now is to relax and ensure safe delivery first to avoid giving your self blood pressure. Then when your through you can decide on what to do. To me that guy is ungratefull and he would still repeat same if care is not taking
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
The house was a wedding gift, meaning it probably has the couples name on it sad . Better be wise, for this is the perfect time for your parents to change the house documents to your name alone, hopefully this would be possible. Better focus on the pregnancy and stop crying, your life and baby is more important than the games your husband is playing. To continue or not with the marriage is your decision to make, don't ask the public.
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
I stopped reading when I saw READ ALSO. Stories that never happened! NEXT!
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Richy4(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
I have tried to ask google but I wasn't making head way..I will still keep on researching ....But For those who are seriously in IT, is it possible to install CCTV camera and monitor it outside the country?
Please, I don't want to hear my neighbor said it is possible kind of answer ...Just outside the country kind of monitoring only not domestic...If yah, it is possible.. what does it entail to do that...

Not that I was doubting the storyooo.. just curious for reference purposes...
smiley

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by ImaIma1(f): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Allowing his friend stay was the first no no. The friend did not see who else to squat with, that it is banana island he wanted to squat in.

Obviously, that kind of lifestyle was a big step up for him; from the taking pictures and showing off. He even had te guts to bring his girlfriend to stay in a married couple's home.

Your husband is the main culprit here as he allowed the nonsense and eventually joined in it.

What you choose to do at this point is really your choice. If you can truly know that he has changed, then you could give him another chance.
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Richy4:
I have tried to ask google but I wasn't making head way..I will still keep on researching ....But For those who are seriously in IT, is it possible to install CCTV camera and monitor it outside the country?
Please, I don't want to hear my neighbor said it is possible kind of answer ...Just outside the country kind of monitoring only not domestic...If yah, it is possible.. what does it entail to do that...

smiley

Splendid observation Chief...
Let the computer gurus in the house come and enlighten us o grin...

But lemme assume the thread is true and comment appropriately cheesy...

I think you should do whatever you think is right for you, if you want to divorce him, fine, if you want to give him a second chance, that's fine too...

The man sef sha undecided...
You have enough money to go to the U.S and Nack your wife to your satisfaction,but no, you choose to sleep around undecided...
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Angel196(f): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Beremx:
So because your parents bought house for you at Banana Island, you should dictate solely what happens in your house? Evicting your husband is a big insult and wasn’t the solution to his cheating. There are better ways to address his cheating on you and not evicting him. He can still continue cheating on you somewhere else na. Haba!!

And the SIMP of a husband was even begging to go back to the house? That wan na SIMP personified. Very shameful

And him cheating on her in their home isn't a big insult? If the roles were reversed I bet you'll call the guy a SImp if he allowed his wife to keep staying at his house.
Knowing you did wrong and begging for forgiveness isn't a weakness irrespective of gender.
Seriously though it's all these unfair treatments from the society that gave rise to toxic feminism.
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Beremx(f): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Angel196:

And him cheating on her in their home isn't a big insult? If the roles were reversed I bet you'll call the guy a SImp if he allowed his wife to keep staying at his house.
Knowing you did wrong and begging for forgiveness isn't a weakness irrespective of gender.
Seriously though it's all these unfair treatments from the society that gave rise to toxic feminism.
she should have filed for divorce and the husband will respectfully leave the house. That’s a better way of addressing the issue. Throwing him out because she owns the house is wrong. If the man owned the house, would she have thrown him out? The man cheated on her, she should get a divorce!!
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Dandicker: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Truvelisback(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
I'm yet to know who is pregnany. Whether it's u or ur wife?
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Angel196(f): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Beremx:
she should have filed for divorce and the husband will respectfully leave the house. That’s a better way of addressing the issue. Throwing him out because she owns the house is wrong. If the man owned the house, would she have thrown him out? The man cheated on her, she should get a divorce!!
That's one way to file for a divorce if you ask me. Though she wasn't the one who threw him out not that he didn't deserve it by the way.
If the roles were reversed would you have blamed the man for doing the same?
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Lighthouse50: 5:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Dandicker:
Please help....We dated for 5 years, now we are planning our wedding- I particularly told her I don't want a big wedding. I told her I wanna spend one million for the wedding then I we use 1million to invest in business for her.... She insisted that she want a big wedding or else we should forget about the wedding plans. Pls how do I go about it?
Why not marry Basira that sells pap? She wont need excessive wedding and huge business startup
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by damosade(m): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Richy4:

smiley

YES..

Creation of alternative ip channel using a designated VOIP.
It is a ROUTING process. little bit technical . imagine a channel created during your watsapp call or your zoom call . is now personalized for you on your �.. or a scenario where your sender phone and you as a receiver phone is left open or not off like 2 months.
Hope you geriit? If you don't ,..
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by Richy4(m): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2022
damosade:

YES..

Creation of alternative ip channel using a designated IPTV.
It is a ROUTING process. little bit technical . imagine a channel created during your watsapp call or your zoom call . is now personalized for you on your �.. or a scenario where your sender phone and you as a receiver phone is left open or not off like 2 months.
Hope you geriit? If you don't ,..

Yea I got the little idea now from your explanations... But will get more details from Google based on your tip as the day progresses... Thanks buddy
Re: True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me by muheeb01(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Hmmm....If you're experiencing erectile dysfuction due to masturbation or unhealthy lifestyle,or you're experiencing weak erection or premature ejaculation there's no short cut or other permanent cure than herbs....3-4 types of herbs with different ways of concocting them,one with alcohol,one with natural water,one with coconut water,and all these requires different natural ingredients different ways of concocting them...and you'll regain your erection and strenght permanently for life...no two way things herbs is life,just know the right place..

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Travel On A Bumpy-jerky Road For Almost 2 Hours 3 Days After Ivf? / They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake / Y Do People Allow Their Parents Chose Who They Should Get Married Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.