Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! (1181 Views)

Who Love Help? / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! / She Is Killing Me With Too Much Love. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Mrglucose: 12:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Hello guys.
First of all, I am not new to nairaland. I've been an active member since 2016. I created this account today for the sake of being anonymous.
I've a big problem, though may look small to you guys here but it's becoming a reason to worry for me.
I'm almost in my mid twenties and I cannot and have never fallen in love before. Don't get me wrong, I've dated quite a lot of girls but I can boldly say I've never fallen in love with any. I just date for the sake of dating. I can keep multiple girlfriends without even loving any out of them. One of my ex told me it was over between us on WhatsApp and all I just sent her was "Okay, cool then". She even had to call me terrible names. I've tried to fall in love with a girl, all to no avail. I'm currently dating this very beautiful girl now. She loves me like crazy and I act like I love her but honestly, I really do not love her. I had 3 of my close friends wooing her but she refused them but settled to date me. She's even hoping we'll get married eventually. To be honest, this girl is so modest, very beautiful and she's who every normal guy would like but I don't even feel any thing for her. It's really eating me up and I'm scared if this continues I'm going to have serious issues with my marriage. I mean nothing freaks me about love. A girl has never broken my heart once. I'm not gay,don't get me wrong please
Is my problem psychology??... What can I do to change the way i am??.. I really want to know how to love and what love feels like. I need help!!

Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by TkDazid(m): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2020
You go soon fall relax,just no break leg

1 Like

Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by ibkonekt(m): 12:32am On Jun 03, 2020
is she a virgin. if not she is not modest
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by EmekaBlue(m): 12:33am On Jun 03, 2020
You have a special gift, many out there would want to be like you.

Enjoy your no loving gift and say no more

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by ogbunaigwee(m): 12:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Stop masturbating..

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Liutay(m): 12:49am On Jun 03, 2020
ogbunaigwee:
Stop masturbating..

This comment might seem callous but...it's true.
It's hard for people who masturbate to fall in love
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Same here. I just cant seem to fall in love...
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by McBrooklyn(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Just keep on pretending at the least.. Love ain't meant for everyone, truth is some folks are just meant to be stonehearted and they just can't seem to help it... You, OP might just be one of 'em
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by tunize(m): 2:04am On Jun 03, 2020
if u can't fall Stand in love try this one.
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by doggedfighter(f): 2:06am On Jun 03, 2020
You can't fall in love, love will fall you either way it's still love
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by doggedfighter(f): 2:08am On Jun 03, 2020
You can't fall in love, love will fall for you either way it's still love
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by zed7: 2:10am On Jun 03, 2020
You just opened a new account to tell us you can't fall in love. Love is not meant for everyone.
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by easynetsms(m): 2:14am On Jun 03, 2020
My advice for You

Stop dating. Try and discover yourself first. What exactly attracts you to women? Do you date them just to have sex with them or you just need company. Maybe start with just been friends with a lady and make it known to the gal. A day will come wen one will make you fall in love
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by VicUkegbu(m): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2020
I have had similar issues... more like I care for the ladies i've dated but can't appropriately say I love them... Probably because I don't truly believe in the whole lovey-dovey thing....
I now had to find a reason in a lady to hold unto as what makes me get attached to her... We all know you can love someone just by being attached..

So try and love a lady... maybe by her mannerisms, charisma and all that.. I guess that should give you a Headstart... then give it time n patience too.. Rome wasn't built in a day!!

����
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Rickjordan(m): 5:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Your feeling Numb bro and it's cool....you become dangerous when you can control your feelings.
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:
Same here. I just cant seem to fall in love...

Lol forgotten her already.....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lol forgotten her already.....
Hi...long time...hope you've been good.
I've not forgotten anyone...lol...stop assuming things
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Bartork(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2020
It will come

Don't rush it

When it comes people like you are the ones that become complete m.u.m.u

1 Like

Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

Hi...long time...hope you've been good.
I've not forgotten anyone...lol...stop assuming things

I'm good,

You have, cos I remember you once told me you love her, becos it seems you have someone else and can't seem to love whoever that is, reason why you said you can't seem to love anyone.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I'm good,

You have, cos I remember you once told me you love her, becos it seems you have someone else and can't seem to love whoever that is, reason why you said you can't seem to love anyone.
Ok o...keep dreaming up things. By the way how's that guy you opened a thread about? Are you guys good now or it's a forgotten issue?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Gentle0wavez: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2020
In Micheal Jackson voice "You are not alone"
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

Ok o...keep dreaming up things. By the way how's that guy you opened a thread about? Are you guys good now or it's a forgotten issue?

Answer mine first before I answer yours.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Answer mine first before I answer yours.
Lol...you never answer my questions and even if I do you will tell me I'm lying and keep dragging the issue just to make sure you never answer my question...you've forgotten how you kept avoiding my questions?
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lol...you never answer my questions and even if I do you will tell me I'm lying and keep dragging the issue just to make sure you never answer my question...you've forgotten how you kept avoiding my questions?

Ok I'll answer this one, I'm still with him but it's on and off, and complicated.

Oya answer mine.
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Ok I'll answer this one, I'm still with him but it's on and off, and complicated.

Oya answer mine.
You are reading meaning to things that aren't there. I've said it times without number. We are not in love. Don't believe everything you see on NL. I don't know how else to explain this to you.
Re: I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

You are reading meaning to things that aren't there. I've said it times without number. We are not in love. Don't believe everything you see on NL. I don't know how else to explain this to you.

Alright.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Stuck In A Relationship, Share Your Experience / I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) / What Makes A Girl A Slayqueen?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.