Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State (65811 Views)

Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara / Landmark University, Omu Aran Library (Photos) / People Of Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Oloun(f): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2020
ednut1:
most would go into photography, selling of hair, makeup, bags and shoes on instagram, some bolt or uber driver, some on salary of 10 to 20k as teachers. Security men in banks, keke or okada riders. These jobs dont require a degree. Nigeria will disappoint you. Kai. Imagine a friend that grad from covenant was working in zenith bank on 75k salary i weak.
I swear down, this picture of a thing doesn't worth it at all
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

What if I am okay with you? Don't mind my list, I ws being jovial even though no lady can meet all that I wrote... But can we relate? Probably let's get to know ourselves...

That's if you don't mind really?? Someone like me hope to raise kids to be one of the best but I need a woman with the same vision and drive
lol m still a student sire oo
marriage is not even in my long term list.
God will provide, for you a perfect lady Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

lol m still a student sire oo
marriage is not even in my long term list.
God will provide, for you a perfect lady Amen.

Well, I am a prospective Corper too.

Marriage is probably viable in the next 3 or 4 or even years time... Depending on how my way open with God grace...

Let us relate.. At least be frnds..... Can we exchange contacts??

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
This winners pastor really have taste.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

Well, I am a prospective Corper too.

Marriage is probably viable in the next 3 or 4 or even years time... Depending on how my way open with God grace...

Let us relate.. At least be frnds..... Can we exchange contacts??
@lalasticlala someone is blowing my mind here ooo
sire, i sent you a mail. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:
@lalasticlala someone is blowing my mind here ooo sire, i sent you a mail. smiley
Acknowledged......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:
@lalasticlala someone is blowing my mind here ooo sire, i sent you a mail. smiley
Successfully replied grin
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by SaintBeehot(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2020
cool cool
ProfDview1:

Ok see this

Do u meet any of the requirements, don't worry abt Virginity
I need a lady (she must be a nairalander)
She must be rich,
Average (height, boobs and ass)
She must be ready to spend on me
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Educated or self employed with hand work
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigerian
She must think of a good future not make up
She must be able to reason well not like a fish
She must be good in conversation.
The most important one
She must be a godly virgin (pls note, godly virgin not just any virgin).
cool
ProfDview1:

Ok see this

Do u meet any of the requirements, don't worry abt Virginity
I need a lady (she must be a nairalander)
She must be rich,
Average (height, boobs and ass)
She must be ready to spend on me
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Educated or self employed with hand work
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigerian
She must think of a good future not make up
She must be able to reason well not like a fish
She must be good in conversation.
The most important one
She must be a godly virgin (pls note, godly virgin not just any virgin).
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by SEGLIZ: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2020
pictures without so deaf and dumb. it is becoming so boring you guys bringing photos without label. you effort is worth it Kudos to you guys but it becomes useless without details.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by SaintBeehot(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

lol see wahala
first of all I don't have rich parents. I have a 95yrs old Dad who schooled in the US (oklahoma state university and Winona state university ) in the 70's, worked with UNICEF but somehow became a farmer back here in Nigeria.
I doubt most of you nairalander geeks wanna be associated with a farmer's daughter.
Bros...I am actually a Vee ooo (as long as that statement only means sex and kisses and touches are not involved) but m not godly. Mind you I am not an atheist and never will be (Everyone needs a God) but aiish...just an average Nigerian girl
If you are wondering how i was able to attend such schools well not only me. There were three of us in private universities at the same time.
The funds came from my dad's largest earthen fish pond. I think he made close to 3m each time he harvests.
Now sire...I only want a man like my father...
not worried about earthly possessions but giving all of his life to make sure his kids have the best.
the very best
i'm impressed by your words.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by imam07: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
I just hope all these expensive schools can give job slots to their fresh graduates

Spending millions in school.... Only for you to be selling weavon online or marketing long rich products

Meanwhile these are universities in South Africa

https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south
Most of their staffs are finished in d school. Automatic job unless u don't want to work there.
Another advantage is if u are employed as an ex student,you salary scale will be higher than u they employed from elsewhere.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by FlordFlorez(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Beautiful structures. I hope their academic activities/performances are also beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2020
SaintBeehot:
i'm impressed by your words.
thanks...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Victornezzar: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2020
Profdview1 and angelEmade just turned this thread into a love thread angry

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
Profd.view1 and angelEm.ade just turned this thread into a love thread angry

Oya go and clean the toilet
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Victornezzar: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

Oya go and clean the toilet

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=Victornezzar post=90260738][/quote]grin
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Victornezzar: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
grin
That your pix was too graphic mhen shocked shocked

Is the pix of That Toilet real?
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
Profdview1 and angelEmade just turned this thread into a love thread angry

no i mailed him so i can deny him and give him personal reasons for it. reasons that can't be said here.
That's why i sent him a mail anyway...cux this is an academic and not a 'love' thread
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
That your pix was too graphic mhen shocked shocked
Is the pix of That Toilet real?

Yess na... That toilet own na UNN for Nsukka Enugu.. Very real gringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

no i mailed him so i can deny him and give him personal reasons for it. reasons that can't be said here.
That's why i sent him a mail anyway...cux this is an academic and not a 'love' thread

shocked

U shud nt av replied him..... He didn't mean it.

Kindly check ur inbox... Let's make it private... Nairalanders are beginning to peep now
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Victornezzar: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

Yess na... That toilet own na UNN for Nsukka Enugu..
Very real gringringrin
Pheew

That's too gory
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Victornezzar: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

Okay
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
Pheew
That's too gory
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Mcdikov(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2020
LU is really cool.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by SaintBeehot(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:
thanks...
what level ?
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Davida33: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2020
This is not even a drone shots and please let stop all this competition. The winner have already be chosen and that is covenant University. Let focus now on research and output.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

lol see wahala
first of all I don't have rich parents. I have a 95yrs old Dad who schooled in the US (oklahoma state university and Winona state university ) in the 70's, worked with UNICEF but somehow became a farmer back here in Nigeria.
I doubt most of you nairalander geeks wanna be associated with a farmer's daughter.
Bros...I am actually a Vee ooo (as long as that statement only means sex and kisses and touches are not involved) but m not godly. Mind you I am not an atheist and never will be (Everyone needs a God) but aiish...just an average Nigerian girl
If you are wondering how i was able to attend such schools well not only me. There were three of us in private universities at the same time.
The funds came from my dad's largest earthen fish pond. I think he made close to 3m each time he harvests.
Now sire...I only want a man like my father...
not worried about earthly possessions but giving all of his life to make sure his kids have the best.
the very best
Eulalia come and see something shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Grateful02(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Op "Architectural structure '?? well Am still yet to see anything special with this structures
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by delectablegyal(f): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
VickyRotex:
OP, you're representing cheesy cheesy
Great shots cool cool

your alma mater?
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by StreetPreacher: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:
It is no more news that Covenant University in Ogun state is currently trending on Nairaland for their architectural wonders despite being owned by the private sector, Living faith church (AKA WINNERS) See thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5897222/drone-shots-photos-covenant-university

Well, here is Landmark University, the most beautiful university in the middle belt, the most beautiful university in Kwara state and second most beautiful University in western Nigeria. (Second only to Covenant University also owned by the church)

Landmark University is a Private Christian University, affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and located in Omu-Aran Kwara State, Nigeria. In 2014 it is featured among the top five universities in Nigeria by Webometrics. Landmark University also holds in high esteem her core value Spirituality among others (Wikipedia)

cc. lalasticlala

ENTRANCE OF THE UNIVERSITY

are these 3Ds?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.