Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State (65800 Views)

Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara / Landmark University, Omu Aran Library (Photos) / People Of Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eulalia:

Why? A very industrious girl like that? Don't miss your luck please.
You know what I want grin
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
You know what I want grin

Naaa.... You tell me. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eulalia:

Naaa.... You tell me. cheesy
You know grin
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by oyatz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
If you are well educated, well brought up and cultured, i believe you ought to know that you can pass your comments, even disagreeing with another commentator without resorting to personal insults.

Oloun:
I believe you lack comprehensive understanding by thinking that I am referring to a particular University

Besides, if you are reasonable enough you would know that it's only the wealthy that attends the schools you mentioned hence being highly employed as you said is just by family influence and connection not that they are the best.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Oloun(f): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
oyatz:
If you are well educated, well brought up and cultured, i believe you ought to know that you can pass your comments, even disagreeing with another commentator without resorting to personal insults.

Sir Isaac Newton, I know you were raised by a soldier and cultured by a priest, I believe you learn how to mind your business even if you must quote another commentator don't ask silly questions you can do well by convincing not persuading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.