Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State (65807 Views)

Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara / Landmark University, Omu Aran Library (Photos) / People Of Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by oyatz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Which University provide employment for all their graduates?

Why waiting to be employed in the first instance? Why not start your own employment?

However, how many graduates of Covenant or Landmark or Bowen Universities do you see riding Okada, selling recharge cards or cooking for people doing burial ceremonies (Olopo)?

As an employer of Labour, I have noticed that their gaduates appear to be more employable than those from public universities.

If you think I am lieing, you can check the universities of people employed within the last 5years into ICT firms, Telecom firms, Banks, Breweries, Private Universities, Private Hospitals etc

Oloun:
Nigerians can celebrate mediocrity but will never celebrate good, why are you contesting for the most beautiful University whereas 80% of its students will be unemployed after graduation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by ContractKiller: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
I thought everyone wants to be a winner in life?

HarunaWest:
You must be a winners member ....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by darfay: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Architecture is very poor here, zero appeal to beauty especially for something built in the last decade

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Reex12(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
glorified secondary school
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by ThatFairGuy: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ok see this

Do u meet any of the requirements, don't worry abt Virginity
I need a lady (she must be a nairalander)
She must be rich,
Average (height, boobs and ass)
She must be ready to spend on me
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Educated or self employed with hand work
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigerian
She must think of a good future not make up
She must be able to reason well not like a fish
She must be good in conversation.
The most important one
She must be a godly virgin (pls note, godly virgin not just any virgin).
grin grin grin No more broke lady
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by seproperties(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
50shot:
So I was first to comment for this trash
Smh
. Because Trash People does not ever see Good things .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Noel19: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
While Your mates are coming up with technological innovations in silicon valley you guys are here posting university buildings upandan.

Shioor! Lazy Nigeria yoots.......

When it's time for project defence now na so many of una go scamper for safety, running helter skelter
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Kinjikitileking(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

lol see wahala
first of all I don't have rich parents. I have a 95yrs old Dad who schooled in the US (oklahoma state university and Winona state university ) in the 70's, worked with UNICEF but somehow became a farmer back here in Nigeria.
I doubt most of you nairalander geeks wanna be associated with a farmer's daughter.
Bros...I am actually a Vee ooo (as long as that statement only means sex and kisses and touches are not involved) but m not godly. Mind you I am not an atheist and never will be (Everyone needs a God) but aiish...just an average Nigerian girl
If you are wondering how i was able to attend such schools well not only me. There were three of us in private universities at the same time.
The funds came from my dad's largest earthen fish pond. I think he made close to 3m each time he harvests.
Now sire...I only want a man like my father...
not worried about earthly possessions but giving all of his life to make sure his kids have the best.
the very best

Walahi ,, your dad tried ,,, I want to be self employed
Am obsessed with being self employed,, and I won't be happy with my self if I don't make it
Nkea atom!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by MrSensor(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This one looks GOOD
with bicycles parked all over the place.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by VenumX: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
If only when you step outside the university premise, you see the same type of buildings scattered all over.

It doesn't make sense to dish out graduates year in year out from a beautiful scenery to an outside world that looks like a zoo. How will they cope?
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by landmark86: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Reex12:
glorified secondary school

We no uuuuuuu
Na jealousy go kill u
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Tohsynetita1: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
You won't use a calculating devices for your post utme, why can't you watch this division without calculator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJNOx7BFYU
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Sergioaguero: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
It seems private uni have focus.

A - Z PRACTICAL CATFISH FARMING EBOOK.

Do you know if you put all things right you can use N15000 to begin catfish hatchery and produce 10,000 post fingerlings sold at N11 per one. Lets do the maths;
N11 ×10,000 = N110,000 revenue per hatchery.

Start Catfish farming at your backyard now you are at home. Catfish is not rocket science, once you follow all the practical steps in this ebook you are good to go.
Order the ebook on whatsapp via 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4.
And get ebook sent to you on whatsapp in PDF format.
Ebook Cost N500 without free phone guidance on set up.

Special offer:
Ebook Cost N1000 with free guidance on set up via phone call anyday apart from Sundays.

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Very nice buildings, covenant university is behind them.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by bmdmixer: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
which one is this university n pictures
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Btruth: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
lablonclacla:

Who's deceiving you with all these conclusions??
a bi? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by edoairways: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
I just hope all these expensive schools can give job slots to their fresh graduates

Spending millions in school.... Only for you to be selling weavon online or marketing long rich products

Meanwhile these are universities in South Africa

https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south
Education is not cheap
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by pacespot(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
How many inventors produced by the university so far, that is the important thing?
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Corporate2020: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

Well, here is Landmark University, the most beautiful university in the middle belt, the most beautiful university in Kwara state and second most beautiful University in western Nigeria. (Second only to Covenant University also owned by the church)

Were you brainwashed or you brainwashed yourself?
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
I just hope all these expensive schools can give job slots to their fresh graduates

Spending millions in school.... Only for you to be selling weavon online or marketing long rich products

Meanwhile these are universities in South Africa

https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south

And the average cost of the first year in a South African university costs 1.4 million naira. The cheapest uni in SA is about 850,000 naira per annum.

There is a reason why SA universites look sweet, and Nigerian universites, most of which charge less than N50000 at the state level look bad.

SA's education budget for this year? 23 billion US dollars. Nigeria's ? 3 billion US Dollars.

If we started charging real fees at government schools, most of you would cry 'We are poor', yet you want government to do miracles with a limited source of kudi (part of which would be looted, sadly).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by martineverest(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
rentAcock:
It's not about architectural wonders. Some of the most prestigious universities in the world have buildings as old as 400yrs. How many Nobel Prize winners or Fortune 500 CEOs have our universities produced?
tell dem o....CEO to far Na...even fortune 500 workers our university no produce
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by IamYourNeighbor(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wow ! My goodness � It's so beautiful !
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by dumininu01(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:
It is no more news that Covenant University in Ogun state is currently trending on Nairaland for their architectural wonders despite being owned by the private sector, Living faith church (AKA WINNERS) See thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5897222/drone-shots-photos-covenant-university

Well, here is Landmark University, the most beautiful university in the middle belt, the most beautiful university in Kwara state and second most beautiful University in western Nigeria. (Second only to Covenant University also owned by the church)

Landmark University is a Private Christian University, affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and located in Omu-Aran Kwara State, Nigeria. In 2014 it is featured among the top five universities in Nigeria by Webometrics. Landmark University also holds in high esteem her core value Spirituality among others (Wikipedia)

ENTRANCE OF THE UNIVERSITY
How good is the school academic wise? ... A friend of mine left the school for mine after his first year tho
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by MrBigiman: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nothing special. Anglia Ruskin in Chelmsford is a single building but it Trumps this a million times
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by HoliMaree: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
One of the best Architecture so far
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Adewale623(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:
It is no more news that Covenant University in Ogun state is currently trending on Nairaland for their architectural wonders despite being owned by the private sector, Living faith church (AKA WINNERS) See thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5897222/drone-shots-photos-covenant-university

Landmark University is a Private Christian University, affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and located in Omu-Aran Kwara State, Nigeria. In 2014 it is featured among the top five universities in Nigeria by Webometrics. Landmark University also holds in high esteem her core value Spirituality among others (Wikipedia)

ENTRANCE OF THE UNIVERSITY
Tithe and offering of the church members.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Hypnotise: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

That's a great Job. The future is bright for him and might soon get promoted earning half a million.
Sometimes it's all about what the future holds not the present...A successful man looks into the future, a pessimist and a poor man are unable to see beyond the present times. Life is like that...sometimes it's not even about the money. I know a friend who after graduation was working in a private polytechnic. 65k salary. Anything to just keep him up and doing but his parents kept on sending him his school fees as if he was still in school. M talking of about 1.2m!

His parents were doing this to see how well he could manage money before they make him the CEO of their boat building company. After two years, he became so rich he bought his parents company!

Now fellow nairalander, that guy is still doing that '65k' job today...teaching mech. engineering.
It is not always about the money.
How many people have rich parents in this Nigeria who gives 1.2M?
Frustration is affecting a lot of Nigerians
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by chronique(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
I'm struggling to see how beautiful the pictures are cos these are regular buildings we've seen over time again and again. Talking about architectural masterpiece, I'd have loved to see high rise structures with great designs and that way, they could have maximized space. Nothing fascinating about these pictures to me.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by sulaak(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am very impressed with the investment in University building infrastructures across Nigeria, can we now extend that investment into the academic staffs and students.

I was an Agric Engr student at UI in the late 1980s, the quality lab and teaching materials were below standard in the 1980s. I guess it will be very poor today.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by JBoss25(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

Oya go and clean the toilet
tf is this? This is the most dirtiest toilet i've seen, how can I unsee this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.