Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Floyd Mayweather 's Check To Pay For The Funeral Of George Floyd Who Was Killed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Floyd Mayweather 's Check To Pay For The Funeral Of George Floyd Who Was Killed (455 Views)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather 's Check To Pay For The Funeral Of George Floyd Who Was Killed by sandraade(f): 3:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Mayweather Check to Floyed George family

Re: Floyd Mayweather 's Check To Pay For The Funeral Of George Floyd Who Was Killed by GodPunishBiafra: 3:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Nice one.

At all at all...
Re: Floyd Mayweather 's Check To Pay For The Funeral Of George Floyd Who Was Killed by rentAcock(m): 4:50am On Jun 03, 2020
They've raised millions for his cause; I'm glad to know that his baby mama and daughter will never lack anything and their father died a martyr.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Have Financial Freedom / Check Out The Black Cobra I Killed Last Night / Nehemiah's Should Arise In Nigeria _ Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.