Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

At What Period Do You Think Nigeria Will Become A Developed Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At What Period Do You Think Nigeria Will Become A Developed Nation (1767 Views)

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: At What Period Do You Think Nigeria Will Become A Developed Nation by Babanah: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Until all Nigerians begin to think rationally to solve the problems facing the country nothing will change in this country. 55 years after being granted self governance see where we are today.

I can imagine the huge sense of disappointment among those you witness 1 of October 1960. Both departed and those you are here with us today.

1 Like

Re: At What Period Do You Think Nigeria Will Become A Developed Nation by Babanah: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Until all Nigerians begin to think rationally to solve the problems facing the country nothing will change in this country. 60 years after being granted self governance see where we are today.

I can imagine the huge sense of disappointment among those you witness 1 of October 1960. Both departed and those you are here with us today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Working With Other ECOWAS Presidents To Resolve The Crisis In Mali / Buhari Will Set Nigeria On Fire If He Doesn’t Implement People’s Demands —Wike / We're Yet To Locate ESN Officials, Camps In The South-east - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.