Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately (17896 Views)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2020
The man seen on a video clip kissing a little girl so passionately has now reacted in an attempt to clear his name.

In the video, the man is seen asking the girl to kiss him but there was nothing innocent about the kiss on the man's part. He took the girl's lower lip between his and kept sucking on it. He did this three more times.

When he was done kissing the girl, he looked at the camera, licked his lips and winked. A man's voice is also heard hailing him with the words, "Ahhh. On top your matter."

Babatunde has now responded. He said the woman who posted the video did it out of spite because they had a misunderstanding.

He wrote: "Ain't a rapist..."

He added that the girl whose lips he was sucking on is his younger sister.

"Just because we had an (sic) misunderstanding she decided to post my junior sister n I video.
"She did this out of annoyance, God is watching if truly I have bad intentions but if not your generation will suffer for it."
See his response below.

READ FULL DETAILS AND SCREENSHOT>> https://kupelove..com/2020/06/video-showing-lasu-student-sucking-on.html

The more I see such happening, the more I fear for our daughters, our sisters, our mothers and the future of this country......how can a grown up man engage a little girl in such an act in broad say light? If this can happen before camera, how much more will he do to her off camera?

#istandwithsaynotorapeandchildabuse

2 Shares

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by kellidoo(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2020
You forgot to upload the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by Enoch07: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2020
e clear, this one wan spoil dat girl

7 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2020
The video

1 Share

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by Vyzz: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2020
grin
Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by SaintBishop: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2020
ademidedavid:
The more I see such happening, the more I fear for our daughters, our sisters, our mothers and the future of this country......how can a grown up man engage a little girl in such an act in broad say light? If this can happen before camera, how much more will he do to her off camera?

#istandwithsaynotorapeandchildabuse

Op picture of the man kissing the small girl passionately or thunder fire you. angry

4 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2020
SaintBishop:

Op picture of the man kissing the small passionate or thunder fire you. angry
Abeg I have uploaded it, leave thunder out of this ......you don feel alright now abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Enoch07:
e clear, this one wan spoil dat girl
Abeg see the guy ooooo.....na the future of our country be this one too so?
Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by SaintBishop: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2020
ademidedavid:

Abeg I have uploaded it, leave thunder out of this ......you don feel alright now abi?

Seen. Let's us not jump into conclusion who knows, maybe the little girl is his child.

3 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by SweetBuns(f): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
All these people sha

So an elder bro can't kiss his younger baby sis in peace again?

God punish you for lying and twisting the motive behind this video

15 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by Lightangel64: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
If it was a lady kissing a little boy now it wont be a problem

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
SaintBishop:

Seen. Let's us not jump into conclusion who knows, maybe the little girl is his child.
Even at that, what message is he passing across to little ones and what do you think the child will do with other male friends when alone? What is bad is bad

6 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lightangel64:
If it was a lady kissing a little boy now it wont be a problem
That's the country we find ourselves!

2 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by SaintBishop: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
ademidedavid:

Even at that, what message is he passing across to little ones and what do you think the child will do with other male friends when alone? What is bad is bad
Yeah, you are right sha. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
SaintBishop:

No man should kiss a child like that!

12 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by SaintBishop: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Ok.....
Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Exactly my stand.....

1 Like

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by Lightangel64: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

True even if its his daughter

If it was a lady kissing a small boy like that will it cause an uproar

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by sammysneh(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na dem o

1 Like

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
SweetBuns:
All these people sha

So an elder bro can't kiss his younger baby sis in peace again?

God punish you for lying and twisting the motive behind this video

Perhaps, your cünt self didn’t see the video.

Now watch and tell me if that’s how a brother kissed his sister. Maybe that’s how your brother kissed you as a kid

https://twitter.com/iamwilliamsjoe/status/1267985872378638336?s=21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
0KNM:

Apparently, your cünt self didn’t see the video.

https://twitter.com/iamwilliamsjoe/status/1267985872378638336?s=21
Apologies, that wasn't for you!
Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
ademidedavid:

One of the people we wish to eradicate spotted!
How do you mean?
Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by BrutusOj(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is how they start it. Next na to begin finger her. The world has gone so bad.

7 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lightangel64:

True even if its his daughter

If it was a lady kissing a small boy like that will it cause an uproar
Even a lady shouldn't kiss her child in such manner. Things we do with/to this linger on in their memory, they never forget. My brother remembers things from when he was around 2 and now he's in his late 20s.

7 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by Lightangel64: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Even a lady shouldn't kiss her child in such manner. Things we do with/to this linger on in their memory, they never forget. My brother remembers things from when he was around 2 and now he's in his late 20s.

Ahh women kiss their children and it looks cute

3 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
0KNM:
How do you mean?
What is bad is bad, we are fighing for the dignity of our females and one person thinks what the guy in the picture did is right.....should we then allow people with such mentality to remain in our society? Wanted to quote sweetbums.........apologies
Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
BrutusOj:
This is how they start it. Next na to begin finger her. The world has gone so bad.
I feel for the young and unborn female children

1 Like

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by obiekunie2: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
THAT IDIOT IS A PEDOPHILE INCESTUOUS BASTARD.

HE HAS STARTED FINGERING THAT INNOCENT BABY.

2 Likes

Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
obiekunie2:
THAT IDIOT IS A PEDOPHILE INCESTUOUS BASTARD.

HE HAS STARTED FINGERING THAT INNOCENT BABY.

You are right, now imagine what will be of her future........an innocent little girl!
Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by ademidedavid(f): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lightangel64:

Ahh women kiss their children and it looks cute

They do it with no interior motives
Re: SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
ademidedavid:

What is bad is bad, we are fighing for the dignity of our females and one person thinks what the guy in the picture did is right.....should we then allow people with such mentality to remain in our society? Wanted to quote sweetbums.........apologies

Now I understand. I was confused cuz you quoted me with that. Got ya now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men / Wet Lady Leaves Vagina print On Workout Bench (pics) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.