Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Long And How Much Is It To Get A Prepaid Meter From Ekedc - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Long And How Much Is It To Get A Prepaid Meter From Ekedc (452 Views)

EKEDC Issued A Warning To Bring Out Wires From Conduit - Any Advice? / Is It Right For Two Flats To Share A Prepaid Meter? Please Help / How Do I Get Prepaid Meter From Ibedc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long And How Much Is It To Get A Prepaid Meter From Ekedc by engrzico(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2020
The property requesting is at Mushin Lagos..

The estimated billing is getting out of hand. I contacted their customer care and a form for prepaid meter was forwarded to me.

Pls if you have acquired one, Kindly assist me with information about How long it took you and the cost of prepaid meters from EKEDC

(1) (Reply)

Any Solution To This Wall Problem ( Pix Included) / Farmlands Available In Imo And Abia States / Self Contained Apartment For Rent At Wuse Zone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.