Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Relaxation Of Curfew: Call Girls Flood Abuja Joints - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relaxation Of Curfew: Call Girls Flood Abuja Joints (413 Views)

Baby Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center / 2023: Saraki's Presidential Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Flood Sacks Makurdi Residents, Destroys Homes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relaxation Of Curfew: Call Girls Flood Abuja Joints by bayomillz14: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Barely 24 hours after the Federal Government relaxed curfew from 8pm to 10pm most joints and hotels located in Abuja satellite towns had good patronage.

Recall that the Federal Government on Monday announced that the initial curfew stretching from 8pm to 5am was further extended to 10pm till 4am.

TheNewsGuru.com (TNG) reports that major drinking joints and brothels that looked like ghost infested havens were filled to capacity as Abuja prostitutes solicit for men.

Sokale Garden one of the regular joints located in Dutse where women of easy virtue sleep with men under tree was filled with customers.

The garden where men pay just N500 for a bout of sex is one of the hottest spots in Abuja where different calibre of men ranging from military to civil servants go to cool off in the evening.

Read:
https://www.thenewsguru.com/lifestyle/article/relaxation-of-curfew-call-girls-flood-abuja-joints/
Re: Relaxation Of Curfew: Call Girls Flood Abuja Joints by Enoch07: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2020
and people still dey rape, this life sef

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Bought Me A Phone For Me. (kroger Thank You) / I Need A Legal Advice Please / Study In Turkey , Which Gives You Access To Apply For Work Permit In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.