Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed (55511 Views)

2 Killed, Property Burnt As Niger Communities Clash Over Woman / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by majamajic(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
I need to learn this fis kind of parking
Esp when you see a space in between two cars
Na dia the wohala dey
Street parking wohala
Unlike like naija wey u fit park for anywhere

To park in between cars , once your fender is same line with the side mirror of the car u wan park behind , turn your sterling to full and put your gear to reverse , be moving back. Once your right side mirror with the car left side mirror are in same line, return your sterling as u move back , then straight it as u move front again , u are good to go .

Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Hoodbilonia: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
I don try am b4. After taking two bottles.make i park enter lounge.na dia wohala start. I vex drive go aous go sleep. Na UK we dey
majamajic:

To park in between cars , once fender is same line with the side mirror of the car u wan park behind , turn your sterling to full and put your gear to reverse , be moving back. Once your right side mirror with the car left side mirror , return your sterling as u move back , then straight it as u move front again , u are good to go .
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
What most Nigerians do in Dubai is Drug and covered the drug with business that will draw people’s attention that they are doing well ; whereas they are not doing well with the open biz

Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by crazycrypto710: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Shame!
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by optimus106(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Those who died, died for nothing.
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by omoadeleye(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
143WaZoBia:
But Nigerians and CameroonIan are supposed to be brothers. Why fighting over beer price in a Muslim country? The Quran warned that you must not decrease the price of your commodity to entice customers.

We only did business studies
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dosvedanie:

Good explanation u gave above. But the Cameroonians and Nigerians are selling it illegally on the street and the issue is the Nigerians claim that Cameroonians are selling at a cheaper price and not the other way round.

I see. Thanks
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by ClitRaider: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
milaso:
My Igbo brothers have sent them to the business asylum.
The ultimate solution would have been to sell your own beer at an even lower price..or even free cheesy
Why fight them?

Learn some business ethics you dumb cameroooonians. angry
Na Dem developers..
na dem
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Litmus: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
3rdavefarms:
What most Nigerians do in Dubai is Drug and covered the drug with business that will draw people’s attention that they are doing well ; whereas they are not doing well with the open biz

Nice one, label Nigerians in Dubai drug criminals and then one day in future when the racism madness infects the Arabs of Dubai and blacks are soon generally attacked and or are killed, using “they are drug criminals” as excuse, you cry racism.
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by unscripted(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Mad Men... Shameless Africans.

Africans and inferiority complex... What is the problem with the Cameroonian? This is market strategy.

When sense pass sense dem go say na 419....
why do we Nigerians always look for loop holes to exploit every where we go , there is a working system , and you decided to exploit it because of greed .. This is why other Africans hate us ..
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Litmus: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
unscripted:
why do we Nigerians always look for loop holes to exploit every where we go , there is a working system , and you decided to exploit it because of greed .. This is why other Africans hate us ..

They hate Nigerians because they cannot compete. I look forward to the day when Nigerian will join me in hating back.

..and, who knows, maybe the 'Hate them Back' has began because Nigerians are usually to be found defending other Africans while being victims of other Africans.

Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Beer and other alcohol is contraband in Dubai.
This guys sell this in secret and if the police catch them, na prison straight
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Observer1: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Africans are seriously becoming the scum of the earth,they tend to show their selves wherever they go.
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by VenumX: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
When Arab people for Dubai open their mouth and call them animals/monkeys, they will carry big sign boards and be shouting 'black lives matter'.

Wait a minute....this could be boko peeps. I have forgotten that they don't value their lives talk more of others.
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by CAUSTIC002: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
If like carry black man go mars, he remains a black man. After ena go dey shout 'Black Lives matters'
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
bizzibodi:
Beer in dubai Islam izza scam but why is blackmen always hav jungle mentality......have never heard of Indians fighting Pakistani,Chinese fighting japanese outside their region even when they hate themselves.

Business persons fighting in Dubai, and Islam is what you remember to blame?

Will you “credit” Islam too for the wonders of Dubai?

Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
I need to learn this fis kind of parking
Esp when you see a space in between two cars
Na dia the wohala dey
Street parking wohala
Unlike like naija wey u fit park for anywhere

Lol. I also struggle with this parking
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by rdokoye: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
milaso:
My Igbo brothers have sent them to the business asylum.
The ultimate solution would have been to sell your own beer at an even lower price..or even free cheesy
Why fight them?

Learn some business ethics you dumb cameroooonians. angry

It's most likely Northern Nigerians and Northern Cameroonians - both are Muslims.
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
temptnow:
Nothing wey Mr. May D no go see for boys quarter.
guy get sense na grin
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by rdokoye: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
defashan:
Bad news for Biafra and Ambazonia.

Pls Abike should not intervene here. This is a fight of two brothers. Ipob took their business acumen to Muslim country, crashed the price of beer to attract customers like they’ve always done but Ambazonia weren’t having that so they had to settle it physically.

Very bad news. Is this how Biafra will relate with Ambazonia?

Diplomatic relations gone bad from the beginning or from the beninging according to one Jacob Zuma.

Ambazonia and Biafra are both future Christian nations. Both Northern Nigerians and Northern Cameroonians are Muslims, so why would you assume they are from the South and not from the North? There are 100s of thousands, maybe up to a million Nigerians in Southern Cameroon; but you never hear of any fighting or killing there.
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by rdokoye: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Observer1:
Africans are seriously becoming the scum of the earth,they tend to show their selves wherever they go.

It's just Nigerians. I never hear Tanzanians or Malians or Gambians or Congolese people doing anything unsavoury abroad.
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Hakintoyey(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
143WaZoBia:
But Nigerians and CameroonIan are supposed to be brothers. Why fighting over beer price in a Muslim country? The Quran warned that you must not decrease the price of your commodity to entice customers.

*T.A Gardens Estate, Warewa*
Location; About 10 mins drive from the old Lagos tollgate. Just at the foot of the long bridge

*Proposed* *Facilities* ;
* Well tarred wide roads and drains
* 24/7 Electricity with dedicated transformers
* Street light with underground cabling
* Pedestrian walkways
* Outdoor Recreation facilities
* Active Green area/Recreational park
* Club house
* Perimeter fence with gate house
* CCTV for enhanced security
* Central water system
* 24hrs security system

*Houses* *on* *Offer* ;
* 2 bedroom bungalow: *27.5m*

* 3 bedroom bungalow + 1 RM BQ : *32.5m*

* 4 bedroom super bungalow + 1 RM BQ: *37.5m*

* 4 bedroom terrace duplex + 1 RM BQ: *42.5m*

* 4 bedroom semi detached house on 300sqm + 2 RM BQ : *55m*

* Detached duplex on 500sqm + 2 RM BQ: *95m*

*Payment* *Terms*
* Flexible payment plan.
30% initial deposit and spread balance over 24 months
* Extended payment plan up to 7 years. ( Terms and conditions apply )
* NHF mortgage available at 6% interest rate per annum
* Commercial mortgage at 15% interest rate per annum.
Visit ; *www.tagardens.com.ng* for more info.
TA Gardens; Be at home with nature.
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Onlyonebuhari: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thanks to Islam! The only religion that forbid the most deadly drug for us.......
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Kuruptnigga: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nothing wey mallam no go see for shop grin grin
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Soon they will say it's African leaders or tribalism or poverty.

The truth is most Africans are stupid people. Period
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by nobaga: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
They probably belong to the same ethic group across Nigeria/Cameron border.
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by giles14(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
JasonScoolari:
tribalism is worst than rape purge urslf of it
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Mightymanna(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
dem dey craze.

senseless people.

Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
2020 did you come with a curse or something
I don't even understand this year again, can u imagine this whole shit...
I'm really tired oo, I swear
Today story, tomorrow another story
Re: Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed by JasonScoolari: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
giles14:
tribalism is worst than rape purge urslf of it
Young Man, I hope you're not disturb mentally.... Where did you see any tribalistic statement in my post?

6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza