Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (61472 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by knaikky(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mmmmmm
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Intoboy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lolz... everyone is being raped now,you didn't escalate the issue wen it happened,why yah now telling us now�

6 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Yewandequeen(f): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:
Who in their right senses would rape this ugly thing? undecided
ure evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Adeevah(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
I was raped too and i was paid to tell it to no one and i won't

I was raped by the wife of a former president....

Guess the person and win
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by johnnychuks(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
how do we start to settle your matter now? Nwa amaikpe hope your hard her.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Ezilady(f): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
So sad...tins are really getting out of hand...God help us
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Omoawoke: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Every girl now coming out to play the victims card. Guys go hear am, these girls go settle scores with many niggas

The rapist should simply stop.
Any guy that knows he has raped any body before should know he is worse than a beast.. and if we get u, we will make sure u regret the day u were born
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by ud4u: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rape matters every where, but yes many girls were abused sexually by men.

It is indeed very sad.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by SaintBishop: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Was she raped in Nigeria or UK.

7 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by whippersnapper(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
hmmm.rape cases everywhere. say no to rape

stop violence against women
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Libkid(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
clout chasing

8 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mraphel:
Rape now threading in Nigeria but child prostitution, trafficking and females being tortured in baby factories are far worst

Eastern style grin
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by berylfaith(f): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
biko there is no justification for rape
#sayno to rape
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Sososo(f): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Everybody is now a rape victim .is ok

5 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by sikiman: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
post=90266751:
ALL OF US @ [/b] [b] SAY NO TO RAPE over and over again!!

And as we are SAYING NO TO RAPE, WE ALSO SAY NO TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF RAPE.
They are both as DANGEROUS as one another
!

#WeDidOurPart

Another COZA episode loading till many months to come..............

Say FORMER, Now repeat after us 'FORMER'...... say the right word and win!!!
[/s]
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by toprealman: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Khafi please keep quiet. Your story no make sense.
You were straffing on national TV with reckless abandon as if it was a new normal.
Abeg park well.....
Not supporting rape but let's also start addressing root cause!

8 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by emekulous(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Even person grandma will soon come out and say she was also raped.
PS: I don't support rape.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nairaland is a toxic place full of bitter, entitled misogynists, rape apologists, broke-assed sex starved dwarfs, looking for every opportunity to spew forth the thick, black foul-smelling bile of hate and prejudice towards women.

But I know how to handle them. Bloody imbeciles.
Fvck you mod that banned me.

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Zoie:
Nairaland is a toxic place full of bitter, entitled misogynists, rape apologists, broke-assed sex starved dwarfs, looking for every opportunity to spew forth the thick, black foul-smelling bile of hate and prejudice towards women.

Don't expect a pity party here. Life is tough already for everyone.

11 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Some men's problem is lack of self control. They abuse women and almost everything because of it.

Men should take it please.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nnaabros:

Don't expect a pity party here.
Fvck off.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by sikiman: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
[s]
post=90266751:
ALL OF US @ [/b] [b] SAY NO TO RAPE over and over again!!

And as we are SAYING NO TO RAPE, WE ALSO SAY NO TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF RAPE.
They are both as DANGEROUS as one another
!

#WeDidOurPart

Another COZA episode loading till many months to come..............

Say FORMER, Now repeat after us 'FORMER'...... say the right word and win!!!

SECONDED! shocked
[/s]
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by buygala(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Zoie:

Shut up sad

So anyone who looks at things objectively rather than blindly flowing with the #metoo trend is a rape apologist

Feel free to join the queue and give us your own rape tale sad

17 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Zoie:

Fvck off.
F*ck you too. Go cry somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
I was also rape too, because everybody are claiming now that they were raped. I am also included oooo

7 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nmezor(f): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
So sorry to hear.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by fefenoble88: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
na wa 4 wire road. Rape,Rape,Rape everywhere. Covid 419 is dead and buried,now in 9ja is Rape.
In United States the pandemic ran very fast for safety the moment riot began.....Waiting for Sudan to react #WhatNext

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by ODJ124(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) / Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.