Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (61468 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by safarigirl(f): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rape victins are so MANY

The number is staggering. Most don't speak onit, so, when some men come here and say these women are lying, I laugh.

Many of you, your sisters have been raped, by an uncle, a cousin, a friend, but you don't know and you will never know, because anytime she mentions another rape case, you will open your big mouth and insult the victims. She hears how you judge others, she cannot tell you, because she knows you will judge her too

If your sister was raped today, ask yourself, with all the comments you make about victims, can she tell you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Exc2000: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
grossintel:
What's your point exactly? If anyone tries this with my daughter, 9mm will be deposited in he's skull. I don't have time to trend nonsense on social media.

and you get charged with murder or the victims parents discharge hot bullets from his or her glock pistle

better get your daughters keeping their pouch right than hoping on a fight after they get violated
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by apache22b: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
But Chickens also indulge in Rape ,how come no one saying anything about that ??,

post=90266751:
ALL OF US @ [/b] [b] SAY NO TO RAPE over and over again!!

And as we are SAYING NO TO RAPE, WE ALSO SAY NO TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF RAPE.
They are both as DANGEROUS as one another
!

#WeDidOurPart

Another COZA episode loading till many months to come..............

Say FORMER, Now repeat after us 'FORMER'...... say the right word and win!!!

SECONDED! shocked
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by emerged01(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Who say woman no Dey rape man? I was almost raped if that I begged her and promised to Bleep her at the right time. She locked me up and started going for my joystick. I had to beg her because it was an office environment,I no wan make person frame me up.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Exc2000: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hoephase:

A rapist/rapist apologists sighted.

I spit on your head may heaven afflict all rapist/rapist apologists on NL with incurable diseases until you all repeat.

grin

such an helpless pvssy

daughters of eve and delilahs should make an effort to also protect their "private organ" not always try blackmail innocent men

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
All this ladies sha
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Samkoliat(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
E b like say nah rape dey trend now,
I also remember aunty Cynthia and her useless friends dat also rape me back thengrin grin.
I don leave their matter for God sha
#Saynotorape
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by McBrooklyn(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
ForeThinker:
Fear of your parents doesn’t teach you not to behave a certain way, it only teaches you not to get caught.

Facts!!

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by banio: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am against rape. Advise for ladies " don't follow a man to his house to avoid stories that touch". Stay outside with him and discuss.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by BRASH: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Every girl now coming out to play the victims card. Guys go hear am, these girls go settle scores with many niggas

Even sex that happened as a result of a little struggling, but with consent will also be called rape.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

and you get charged with murder or the victims parents discharge hot bullets from his or her glock pistle

better get your daughters keeping their pouch right than hoping on a fight after they get violated
Ever heard of Crime of passion? You don't understand how the law works, you can get killed for raping or sleeping with another man's wife and the person who committed the crime will walk freely. You might call it murder but the law doesn't until proved in the court, goodluck testifying against the living. Better delete that part of your brain that's justifying rape, someone like me won't ask you silly questions before acting.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Exc2000: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
grossintel:
Ever heard of Crime of passion? You don't understand how the law works, you can get killed for raping or sleeping with another man's wife and the person who committed the crime will walk freely. You might call it murder but the law doesn't until proved in the court, goodluck testifying against the living. Better delete that part of your brain that's justifying rape, someone like me won't ask you silly questions before acting.

stop being ridiculous.. nothing like crime of passion in Nigerian law, highest you can get is life imprisonment if manslaughter gets proven

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Hoephase: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

grin

such an helpless pvssy

daughters of eve and delilahs should make an effort to also protect their "private organ" not always try blackmail innocent men

You all rapists should learn to keep your dick in your pants and understand that if ashwo wey dey do ashawo work you no suppose rape am.

I hope you repent before you rape the wrong person and bring your life to a miserable end.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Amaechi667(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
You guys are not serious
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Exc2000: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hoephase:

You all rapists should learn to keep your dick in your pants and understand that if ashwo wey dey do ashawo work you no suppose rape am.

I hope you repent before you rape the wrong person and bring your life to a miserable end.

to impregenate you dey hungry me cry

keep going about trying men sho gbo

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Ayt27(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...victim...

...trending...worse.

...rape.
...accuses...

...confessions...

...former President.

Rape should stop!
...anybody...

...quiet...

...raped...

... lives.

When Timi Dakolo's wife said she was raped, many girls came out and spoke up.
Only...is...

...stories that touch.
LMAO.......Some of your finest works
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Hoephase: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
BRASH:

Even sex that happened as a result of a little struggling, but with consent will also be called rape.

Oga if the girl no remove her pants and bra herself come remove my boxers join I no do ooh. grin

Unless na confirm girl friend or girl wey we dey knack steady I no fit help you remove your pant and bra ooh.

Once I touch a girl you say no or even if my babe sey she tire or sleepy me don pack one side ooh. Worse case scenario I go side runs tell her wetin dey if she too say she tire or busy me don lockup ooh.

I no fit convince any chick make I knack. So far the chics wey I dey knack for obodo oyibo here and even when I show naija na them dey remove their kaya come remove my own join ooh.

Men you all should show some class and stop forcing yourself on girls

I no fit shout ooh toto no be food grin
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...victim...

...trending...worse.

...rape.
...accuses...

...confessions...

...former President.

Rape should stop!
...anybody...

...quiet...

...raped...

... lives.

Only...is...

...stories that touch.
My guy grin oyinbo po, leave person pikin alone, may speak wetin e sabi

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Exc2000: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
typical sentimental loud mouth entitled punk would type such

yes you were raped and i feel bad for you (or dont) but victimising men saying many of men's sister got raped just to score cheap point is manipulative and a sign of pure wickedness

i'll say it again and again stop victimising men stop this evil manipulation or your kids would suffer such disgraceful defamation through manipulation of some women

safarigirl:
Rape victins are so MANY

The number is staggering. Most don't speak onit, so, when some men come here and say these women are lying, I laugh.

Many of you, your sisters have been raped, by an uncle, a cousin, a friend, but you don't know and you will never know, because anytime she mentions another rape case, you will open your big mouth and insult the victims. She hears how you judge others, she cannot tell you, because she knows you will judge her too

If your sister was raped today, ask yourself, with all the comments you make about victims, can she tell you?
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by nextstep(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mraphel:
Rape now threading in Nigeria but child prostitution, slavery, trafficking and females being tortured in baby factories are far worst

Let what is trending trend. These things happen, so we need to encourage people to speak up about all these issues. It's no use comparing what's worse, when we can tackle each one and remove their occurrence from society. The only way that will happen is making people aware, having victims share their stories (without being told that there are worse things than what they experienced), and bringing it out of the shadows.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Mosco100(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thanks for sharing. But why do you go around wearing small clothes? This surely gives the beasts more of a chance.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Hoephase: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

to impregenate you dey hungry me cry

keep going about trying men sho gbo

Seems you are into men, I cover my backside with the fire from above. grin

May you experience little accident with your peepee maybe that will give you time to reflect and become a better person.

The problem I have with people like you is that when nemesis catches up with you it is your love ones that suffers it most.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by nextstep(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
safarigirl:
Rape victins are so MANY. Many of you, your sisters have been raped, by an uncle, a cousin, a friend, but you don't know and you will never know, because anytime she mentions another rape case, you will open your big mouth and insult the victims. She hears how you judge others, she cannot tell you, because she knows you will judge her too

Exc2000:
... but victimising men saying many of men's sister got raped just to score cheap point is manipulative and a sign of pure wickedness

This post is typical of many men in this country... rather than take the time to listen to a complex issue, the knee jerk reaction is proffered.

Women in Nigeria are often raped by the ones closest to them: family friends, cousins, uncles, brothers. All these women are somebody's sister. Nobody talks about it because of stigma, but it does happen a lot more than you can imagine. When it trends, women are empowered to tell their stories (which most people don't want to believe), and are stigmatized for it.

I'm not a fan of victimization, but in a culture where men are often regarded as "can do no wrong" when it comes to sex, yet women are shamed if they so much as hint at anything sexual, you have to call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by 1Sharon(f): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
yankison:
This Harlot that was busy having sex on National TV and been viewed continentally
. Who is making this one trend now

She said it was dry humping,
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Hoephase: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mosco100:
Thanks for sharing. But why do you go around wearing small clothes? This surely gives the beasts more of a chance.

Another rapist/rapist apologists sighted.

Did you read the news of the girl wearing hijab that was raped and killed in Ibadan?
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by toprealman: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...victim...

...trending...worse.

...rape.
...accuses...

...confessions...

...former President.

Rape should stop!
...anybody...

...quiet...

...raped...

... lives.

Only...is...

...stories that touch.
Typo......ta.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Liposure: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
What is wrong with all this cloutchasing girls claiming rape. You do nothing. They call you impotent. You seduce them. They call you rapist.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by duality(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
With the way humans have sexualized almost everything and Many are so sexually charged,

I wouldn't doubt these rape cases.

Very few guys can stay in the same house with a lady without sex happening.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by KayCee92(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
I didn't read the epistle......One of the reasons why she did not mention/has not mentioned the name of the culprit is because the person no famous or never blow then/now.... grin grin
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Hoephase: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Seventy7kings:
alaye stop calling people rapists! Who knows? You too could be rapist but just acting up.

Another one sighted.

They should stop making senseless post if they are not one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.