Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (63262 Views)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by EzzyCarter: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
DavidEsq:

That's how one goat was calling me a rapist on Twitter, for pointing out legal challenges with long past rape events. I just told him that I was filling a complaint for defamation of character. Alaye ran away.

Hehehe. Nobody jokes with a lawsuit grin grin grin
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by charlesm91(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Boys are to play apart, Do not mix yourself with girls. Very soon person no go know which one be real or false story again.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Hunry: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
web designer that is using , is that one a designer
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tango123:

You have a good point

But in all honesty, when a woman tells me no, i take a walk.

Her pussy is not gold.

My name, honour, and pride is worth more than a pussy

I dont beg a lady to have sex with her. She is not doing me a favour. So, when i ask for it, once u say no, i walk.

If she laughs at me later, who cares. My self esteem is not dependent on a lady's opinion of me
yes I understand I'm just talking about the general public and the notion /ideas that have been inculcated in both genders and how these new generation of boys are ignorantly digging pit for themselves with hashtags
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by racerve(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
If you regret having sex because you feel cheap, that's not rape.

If he begs and you open leg out of pity, that's not rape.

Rape only happens if you didn't give consent — either because you were intoxicated, or he forced himself on you. You can't retroactively withdraw consent after the deed, and then start crying rape.

With all that said, this is a serious criminal offence and every victim deserves to be taken seriously. Our legal system may not always work but it's there to safeguard our rights, so if you're the victim of a crime at least try to seek recourse through it. It's hard to take anyone seriously if they don't attempt to file a police report (out of fear or shame or whatever), but then decide to air accusations via social media. So we're supposed to automatically believe you because you say something happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Karemarealty288(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
The moment I saw UNBUCKLING of pant.. I told Adamu lets to go South.....yeye dey smell here! .... nonsense! nonsensical!! nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Adgideon(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Story 4 the gods
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Xpol: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Judging by American definition of rape all Nigerian men are rapists (if no means no). Naija girls hardly agree to have sex without putting up some fore drama, even though she's heavily in the mood. Once I touch my gf once she say "leave me oh" I touch the second time she say "leave me na" I'll quickly control myself I can't let someone come and accuse me of rape after a pleasurable moaning session. Say no to rape and learn how to control yourself men.. But our criminal law needs amendment cause it doesn't recognize male as a rape victims also it says husband cannot rape his wife.
It's Xpol again nairaland no. 1 artist
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by toye440: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Justice served.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by thaplugg(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This story holds no water

My Nigggars and baby girls in the house should read the story

It looks like a cockkk and bull story
A fanciful, implausible and unbelievable tale
Improbable, preposterous, utterly and absolutely absurd
Danm nigga you just spoke my mind. you owe me some high grade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by akdjr(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
From all her story, it was obvious she gave. How can I be at a point of ur friends boyfriend trying to molest u and u try to wake up ur friend but she was fast asleep. Was she dead? Abeg second base jare. U went to the living room where if he tried it and u scream people around will hear and come for rescue. Then u carry urself go downstairs where when it happen no one will hear u. Abeg am not understanding. Peruzi came downstairs and have it with u and ur friend was still sleeping upstairs. Abeg who be this girl? Truth is if at all Peruzzi had sex with u,it was obviously an attempt by him to just have a one round with u and u gave in by excusing urself from the room where u and ur friend including him was sleeping so that it can happen without anyone knowing. Abeg shift make judge another case. #SayNoToRape. Anyone wey rape should be killed immediately.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Swtbabyvee(f): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
victim shaming at its peak on this thread
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by adedayoa2(f): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
The truth is 7 put of 10 girls have experienced this.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by brain54(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
my own is I don't know if perruzzi actually raped her or not...I wasn't there and I do not support rape....were I need a bit of clarification is there were people in the house... Peruzzi's girlfriend and she also stated there were others in the house occupying different rooms...so what didn't nobody hear anything during the scuffle...how come Peruzzi's girlfriend didn't miss him while away during the period of the supposed rape...why dint she scream the house down?am just thinking sha.
I think rape cases are the most difficult to proove.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Jostoman: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
And nobody is talking about the killing in southern kaduna
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Crochet: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by BotherMleeper(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
We're all raped

The political system of this country is raping us daily
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Goldenfinger: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bros i dey knw if a girl wants it or not.if girl say stop jor n u look at are face n her mood,n she still comfortable den she need begging,praises e.t.c.but if a girl say stop,jst stop,i repeat stop o.especially no jor inside jst stop abeg
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Aim??! Just proffering simple explanation and perspective... What's the point of your query?!

Totally superfluous.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Mayng01(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
For traveling without your parents consent, following your friends to a man’s house & sleeping overnight. Weew! You must be a biatch. Stupid & smelly story. Say no to rape.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by pacespot(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
The annoying thing about Nigerians is how they like to play to the gallery. Because of ongoing campaigns against rape, you will start hearing many people coming out with accusations, some of them true while most of them false. Where were they before the current anti-rape campaign?
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Decryptor(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
blockgeek69:
It seems every lady is now using this opportunity to hang rape cases on guys that they have been sacretly admiring in the past but somehow he refused to give them the needed attention or even look their way...

If she give you greenlight, you throway face, tomorrow she calls you a rapist just to get back at you... Spits*

Don't mind the horrible female b*stards!!
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Stamfordbridge1: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
That girl is a bloody liar, why would you go to a friend's house and pass a night on the same bed with she and her boyfriend when you pinned yourself by saying he has other rooms and two sitting rooms, isn't that a duplex? You were rape and you never told your friend ?
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Mawex(m): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Is everyone in Nigeria a rapist, are all the girls in Nigeria once raped, by who, how and when.

Is everyone that's shining in Nigeria a rapists.

I hail oooo
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
maynia:

Totally superfluous.

If I may, how so??!
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Mawex(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
pacespot:
The annoying thing about Nigerians is how they like to play to the gallery. Because of ongoing campaigns against rape, you will start hearing many people coming out with accusations, some of them true while most of them false. Where were they before the current anti-rape campaign?

This is what I don't understand eeeee, where dem dey before ni, are they shy, yeah they're shy, and at that time nobody will take their claim seriously that's why they're seizing the opportunity now, as far as I can tell some of them are lying while some are telling the truth, it's just hard to believe who's who is this confused world.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Women should stop glorifying rape stories making them sound wow! You're only scaring the younger generation of girls. Scaring them from fighting back because they feel all hope is lost the moment a man tries to force them to have sex.

Tell them stories of how you defended yourself. How you located a nail and stabbed his neck. How you reached out for a bottle and broke it on his head. How you destroyed his plasma tv before leaving the house.

Enough of these pity stories, we need to hear triumphant stories. Let girls know that they can fight back when someone tries to rape them instead of beg and cry.

I'll see if I can discuss with my reverend (military personnel) to see if they can set up training for girls to defend themselves. Enough of the sob stories abeg.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by JBoss25(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
blockgeek69:
It seems every lady is now using this opportunity to hang rape cases on guys that they have been sacretly admiring in the past but somehow he refused to give them the needed attention or even look their way...

If she give you greenlight, you throway face, tomorrow she calls you a rapist just to get back at you... Spits*
she could be right o check twitter
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by Karleb(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Our own indegenous #metoo!

Who run the world, girls!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts by JBoss25(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This story holds no water

My Nigggars and baby girls in the house should read the story

It looks like a cockkk and bull story
A fanciful, implausible and unbelievable tale
Improbable, preposterous, utterly and absolutely absurd
bro I was like you at first but u should check Twitter this may be true gee

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) / Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.