Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Gave Up On All Making Money Site When I Understood This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Gave Up On All Making Money Site When I Understood This (792 Views)

Men In Your 20s And 30s, If Only You Understood This... / I Gave My Boss The Shocker Of His Life. / Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Up On All Making Money Site When I Understood This by Klvn9: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
My name is Kelvin, and I am a digital marketer, I have been the internet since 2014, actually I have been struggling with the internet since then up till just recently. With several failures i have really learnt that the idea behind success in marketing is the marketer himself

So many successful marketers would tell you so many stories of how they made it in the field not to actually motivate you but actually to gain from you.

The marketing firm it self should not be an avenue for competition but rather an avenue for learning and earning.

What do I mean by this, so many marketers only want to make money, they don't care about those they are making money off, they don't care whether the concept and content can actually be duplicated.

NOTE
If any content that is been sold as a marketer cannot be duplicated that content is no better than a scam.

I have done so many internet businesses that promised heaven and Earth, at the end of the day I found out that the real secret to making money on the internet is to actually be your own boss.

No site can ever make you rich on the internet, they can give you money, but note that for every money you make from a site, you can never make money more than that site.

No matter how high the commission a site awards you only make money for them in reality.

That is why digital marketers should be a community that complement talents rather than the competition the world looks at us to be or the ideology some selfish mentors has taught.

Where are the struggling marketers here struggling to sell a product or services, l have already conquered my own marketing crisis.

I leave you with this question.
Are you ready to conquer yours?

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On All Making Money Site When I Understood This by Klvn9: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Yesterday I made so many key points that I know majority would not understand here, so I would be emphasising on each of all this key points as time goes on.

1. "The key to success in marketing begins with the marketer, I would really love to empathize on this, going back to my first post this was actually my first key point.

For you to have marketed one product or service successfully, or grow a WhatsApp group up to a certain stage or make an advert that people could actually relate with is one way to know that you can actually succeed as a marketer.

You have been able to do this alright but why was it that you failed the second time after the first, why is it that it became difficult at a time, why is it that you had hit the rock bottom.

Some even went as far as making over a million naira from one sales but why didn't you make it the second time.

NOTE.
If you have never made a million naira in marketing one product or service never you brag your self as a successful marketer.

But even at this some still fail at a point, imagine you having all the audience you need, but couldn't even drive a traffic with one sale. I have experienced this too you know, but then I thought, this is actually wrong.

As a marketer you are full of ideas, you got all it takes to succeed in this business only if you look at it from the right perspective.

But before that what are the wrong perspective that makes people fail in marketing.

1. Leaving a product or service for another when you are not marketing as a contract or for anyone.

> Any product or service you market for your self is a lifetime string of income, neglecting it at a point kills your drive, and drive of your audience.

2. Thinking a product or service is worth more value than another.

>If you have this mentality you are definitely bound to fail in the marketing firm most especially if you are a freelancer. While you are forgetting that every product/service has its market taking it to the right market with the right approach gives an infinite amount of sales.

3. SEEING MARKETING AS A PER TIME JOB.
>This is the issue I have with many marketers, so many thinks that marketing digitally is not worth it, so they take it causal, becoming inconsistent in it, leaving after multiple failures and coming back again when they see something they think will sell and try to gather a new audience forgetting they are starting from the scratch.

With this 3 you are definitely going to fail in marketing as I have for so many years.

I would close the cotton here for now and come back later in the day to talk about

"The Right perspective to look at Digital marketing".
Re: I Gave Up On All Making Money Site When I Understood This by Klvn9: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
"As a marketer you are full of ideas, you got all it takes to succeed in this business only if you look at it from the right perspective."

What then is the right perspective, I have come to notice that most people who have succeeded in digital marketing didn't see it as something hard reason being that it's what they love doing.

Just like any other business, it's not all about the money, rather it's about the "name"

Every marketed product assumes the vibe of the marketer, for you to actually succeed you must come to terms with the fact that

>This is what you do
>This is your life
>Live to enjoy it
>Let it define you
>People should know and trust you for it.

When you begin to understand this, your approach to marketing anything would change, you would be more at opposing end, not trying to convince anyone that what you are selling is worth it but bringing out the worth from what you do.

Another thing you need to understand is putting yourself in the position of your audience, what if I was the one buying this product/services, would I buy it if someone uses this approach on me

If after I buy it I find out that this is actually the motive of the seller, would i buy anything marketed by this person ever again.

With this, you as a marketer would have a conscience in dealing with your audience and in the kinda product/services you are also marketing, it would teach you one of the most important aspect of digital marketing which is "CONTENT CREATION"

But I won't be teaching that here so if you would like to know more about content creation you can join my free class on WhatsApp +2347051318788

For content creation we shall be looking at
1. How to write a sellable content
2. The right content for you
3. Where/How to source for your contents
4. How to use this content in making money besides what you are actually marketing
5. Those who are ready to always buy your content
6. How your content should appear.

Have a wonderful day as we look more into more ways to succeed as a digital marketer tomorrow.

NOTE.
EVERY DETAIL I SHARE IN MY CLASSES HAS BEEN TESTED BY BOTH I AND MY STUDENTS AND I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU CAN DO IT ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME DUPLICATING THE RESULT.

By the way am also open to your questions nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On All Making Money Site When I Understood This by Klvn9: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2020
It's another blissful day Nairalanders, still speaking is "Kelvin". Today I would like to emphasize on the second point in my last post which is.......

"The marketing firm it self should not be an avenue for competition but rather an avenue for learning and earning."

So many companies bring in competition among marketers most especially banks and real estate agencies, I find this to be very absord reason being at the end of the day the marketer would be paid in peanuts compering to what the company has made.

But on the second thought most marketers both digital and social are sanctified with this as long as they get their commissions.

And this I find as limited.

One of the reasons I deal really on "CONTENTS" in marketing, you won't be needing any company for little commissions

if only you know u can actually write and modify a content making over 1 million from it at the end of the month.

Another reason i so much emphasize and teach my students the real importance of content marketing.

The money in it alone would make you not to work with any company, as a matter of fact, companies would be at your call and beck knowing that you have what they need.

But with the competition going on among marketers both digital and socially over the years, it has distracted them from the real deal and also deceived them into thinking that they can make it more on their own.

You need to understand and accept the fact that

Man is not an encyclopedia of knowledge, imagine how far we would go if we can complement and improve on each others work (with the right attitude)

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On All Making Money Site When I Understood This by beyondbsc: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Valuable points - that can be applied to other areas in life, outside marketing.
Re: I Gave Up On All Making Money Site When I Understood This by Klvn9: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
beyondbsc:
Valuable points - that can be applied to other areas in life, outside marketing.

Of course you are right, that is why I said during my previous post, until marketers take digital marketing as an ordinary way of life just like the big names do it would be hard to actually succeed here

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On All Making Money Site When I Understood This by beyondbsc: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Klvn9:

Of course you are right, that is why I said during my previous post, until marketers take digital marketing as an ordinary way of life just like the big names do it would be hard to actually succeed here

True.
Re: I Gave Up On All Making Money Site When I Understood This by Klvn9: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2020
"That is why digital marketers should be a community that complement talents rather than the competition the world looks at us to be or the ideology some selfish mentors has taught."

Imagine a community where marketers of different product and services are, don't you think marketing there would be really awesome.

It would be easier to sell your contents without stress and also easier to drive customers into that community,

when we all put our ideas together in one community, even if we sell the same product and services, we would still make maximum amount sales,

when all our clients are given too many options, you would be sure of having long lasting customers who would be ready to always stick with you.

Digital marketing is indeed very interesting when there is a community like fiverr from which even if everyone sells the same product, every one still tends to make profit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Civil Engeering Grad In Need Of A Job / Career Opportunity Through New Technology / Work Survey: What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.