Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Am APC Man To The Core", Obaseki Tells Critics As He Submit Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am APC Man To The Core", Obaseki Tells Critics As He Submit Form (259 Views)

Accept My Leadership Or Leave, Obaseki Tells Edo PDP Members / Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am APC Man To The Core", Obaseki Tells Critics As He Submit Form by madamgrace: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Edo state governor Godwin Obaseki, has returned his nomination form to the national secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of the party’s governorship primaries slated for June 22nd.

Obaseki, however, asked the national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole to stay clear of the Edo state APC primary election.

Speaking with newsmen shortly after he submitted the form, Obaseki said “APC is my party, I’m a party man to the core. It’s absurd for me to obtain APC form and get that of the PDP at the same time.”

He said the state has screened over 300, 000 citizens out of 500, 000 planned to screened.

Detail soon…

https://www.inform.ng/post/i-am-apc-man-to-the-core-obaseki-tells-critics-as-he-submit-form
Re: I Am APC Man To The Core", Obaseki Tells Critics As He Submit Form by chinjo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Your election is already settled in heaven. The good people of Edo state are on ground to vote you in. Let Abuja politicians remain in Abuja. I know people whose names are not on the voters register in Edo will be the first to come for my neck.
Re: I Am APC Man To The Core", Obaseki Tells Critics As He Submit Form by chatinent: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
It translates 'my mom gave birth to me a looter.'
Re: I Am APC Man To The Core", Obaseki Tells Critics As He Submit Form by seanfer(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
You didn’t manage the crises well in your state. Your advisers need to be betel at the market square. The forces against you are more than one person you’re shouting his name. You realized your mistakes too late.
Re: I Am APC Man To The Core", Obaseki Tells Critics As He Submit Form by Indispensable85(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Obaseki is so scared. HahahahHa. .....

(1) (Reply)

I Hold No Grudge Against Anyone, Kalu Finally Speaks [video] / Journalists Barred From Covering Case Challenging Ize-iyamu APC Membership / COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Imo State Arrested In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.