Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing (292 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing by Lanoye77: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
A woman took to Twitter today to accuse Peruzzi of rape. The woman claimed she followed a friend named Aisha to Peruzzi's house and, at night, while everyone was asleep, Peruzzi raped her. She said she tried to wake Aisha up but she was fast asleep.

Well, to clear his name, Peruzzi went on Instagram Live with the Aisha lady.

Aisha and Peruzzi admitted that they had a thing in the past but Aisha has now moved on.

Aisha also said that she knows Peruzzi and he will never do such. She added that she was there and her friend was not raped as she claims.

"Please, I have a son that I'm bringing up and I will not want anyone to bring up any dead story that is not true about my son, "Aisha said in the video.

"So I'm not even liking this at all. This is not a real story, like, it didn't happen at all, like, I was there, it didn't happen so please."

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95FLPsrCTTg

Re: I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing by Davash222(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please what's the punishment for false allegation and defamation of character

1 Like

Re: I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
another one bites the dust!
Re: I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing by Omar09(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
E fit never be for Peruzzi. tongue
Re: I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing by chatinent: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
So who shut your basket mouth all this while. I see cheap blackmail for trends.
Re: I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing by ehmmy11(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
And that's it your word against their's ...almost impossible to prove unless with evidence.. Living in a third world country didn't do them any favours
Re: I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! A Baby Almost Died But A Cat Saved His Life [video] / Get Unlimited windscribe VPN For Free / What Causes Heartbreaks In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.