Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason (61372 Views)

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Davido Changes His Twitter Name / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Dangrace01: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Naso
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by idonhammer: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
That is cool ..fuu.ck useless friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by onoms4luv(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
OBO dun fully enter family line, he need time for him family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by JBoss25(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
TrollMaster:
Nonsense and Rubbish

E don reach Front page shocked shocked
lol
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by anochuko01(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
grg
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Tinaagboba: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Who cares
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Denique(f): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ayt27:
It's not everything I see i'll comment on
Like this one, right? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by DonBenny77(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin
Anything to make the headlines
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Odogwu

If you have PayPal funds for sell or Gift cards,cashapp,Zelle, Neteller,Bitcoin not you want to buy just hit me on Whatsapp
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by LedRock: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Who gives a fuckkk
Untalented moda fuckker with frog voice
Using too much voice enhancer in the studio

2 Likes

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Onyi22(f): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
How will I contact him now?
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by hayodejipop: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
when u r living ur life definitely to please others u might get hurt.....
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Lordjb: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Okay
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by pitamah901: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Who gives a fuckkk
How people manage to listen to his crap songs baffles me
At least he makes money from it, a whole lot of money, I rather be best selling publisher than best writing publisher.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by letitrainnow(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Idea may be from wifey.
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by ahmemmygrey(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Who gives a fuckkk

damnn niggarr

the great bomber of NL, u forget to add issorite on this one

1 Like

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by FlordFlorez(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Everybody needs cleansing, even the earth is own self-cleansing.
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Kobicove(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
It's necessary, sometimes you need to cut off some people undecided
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by jackest1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
The only thing wrong with trying to please everyone is that there's always at least one person who will remain unhappy. You.

Looking for where to download high quality movies for free without ads?
Check my signature now

1 Like

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by nairavsdollars(f): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
I heard he is depressed

1 Like

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by osamz007: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Who gives a fuckkk

Niggar that's against the bro code, you hating on his HUSTLE!

1 Like

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Diego1989(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Who gives a fuckkk
F**k u Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Layksaide(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Who gives a fuckkk

You go and use your own voice "dis-enhancer" and release your own album(s). Leave OBO alone, moreover, it's your like that will see him and be screaming and struggling to get really close to him. Abeg, leave the guy alon.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by IYANGBALI: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
I have his new number and I am one of the very few privileged guys that have his new number
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Heineken(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Dreament(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
TissuePaper:
mehn fvckk u nigga
fvck u 2. Who gave a fvck about davido. Who is him to disturb our cyber space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Mayng01(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Show off.
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by tunary(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by tfelicityk(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
It is better he change his social media accounts too...

Everyone needs attention
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by Miracle5720(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Did i have your number before or did i call you before....changing your number should be your problem not mine
#stillyourfan
Re: Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason by busomma: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Who cares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.