Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno (20631 Views)

Nigerians Force Hospital Staff To Accept Injured Man They Rejected. / Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by splentour: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
He should suspend his commissioner for health. It is the commissioner's responsibility to monitor and supervise health workers. He will die early if he is going around doing every body's work.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Stallion93(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Hypocrit: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
ODJ124:
isoright....
I did many of these things in those days ehn... infact, tomorrow i must do one.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by EmperorGodswill: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dat serves them rit if dy ar owned for a month na strike bt dy cant be devoted at dia plac of wrk. Wel man no man wil stil resolve d issue
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Davids6: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
angry grin
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by EmperorGodswill: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dat serves them rit if dy ar owned for a month na strike bt dy cant be devoted at dia plac of wrk. Wel man no man wil stil resolve d issue
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Bluezy13(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Anwons:
Expecting to see opposite of what you saw Monday..... While the staff are on suspension? Can't get it

They are suspended on payroll.

Meaning that their Salary is on hold but they are still expected to continue their services if at all they were rendering any before.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Strong Man....
Governor Zulum u are doing great....

the former governor was a B H
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by nzechu(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
golddare:

Nobody checks anybody, every ills in the society is a result of negligence by some persons. Something happened and the system broke down, all the sectors is messed up.
there is a need for QA departments in govt firms

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
iceboy4752:
I'm yet to see any Nigerian Governor performing better than this man. One of the reasons why I like him is that he is doing a great job without showing off on cameras like other Governors are doing. Mai Mala Buni of Yobe state has also been impressive so far, but the cameras do not showcase his good works often.
The North-East is the most backward region in Nigeria, but it will get there gradually with such caliber of Governors.

He is the best governor currently
Worker and not a noise maker
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by edoairways: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Maranzano:
Untill we hear their own side of the story... all fingers still crossed.
Why should all the health workers leave the hospital?
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Onlyonebuhari: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
No governor can stand this man but the media are not reporting his achievement. The palliatives he gave people of Borno doubled what all other state gave their own people.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by VenumX: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
That's kunu drinkers for you.
They don't want to work. All they do is sit and wait for money to enter their account. The males will use the money to marry more wives. The females will use their own to get gold teeth.

Then again, it could be that they are under staffed or have limited facilities.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Dmanlex(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Action governor always giving them surprise visit
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by OKTolu: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nice one from the governor, it is attitude like this that is making covid to be killing people everyday

Negligence on the part of the doctors
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by yusufu16: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
AMvanquish:
Good. And yet they would be 1st to complain if they don't receive their salary..
I like this Governor. Very no nonsense type.

We need leaders like this man

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by texazzpete(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
If he’s suspending all the workers, how does he expect to see a different situation on a return visit next Monday?

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by texazzpete(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
No governor can stand this man but the media are not reporting his achievement. The palliatives he gave people of Borno doubled what all other state gave their own people.

You complain that the media aren’t reporting his achievements, but you can’t even mention one noteworthy achievement here. Why?

And no, doling out palliatives isn’t a noteworthy achievement

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by texazzpete(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sysdatek:

He is the best governor currently
Worker and not a noise maker

What has he done?
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Starboi0: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Good job Mr proof...ur kind is indeed rare.
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by bobntu: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
I really think leaders should not act on the spur of the moment. Wouldn't it have been proper to find out why 'ALL' the hospital staff were not on duty? Is it even possible? Could they have been on strike?

And talking about salary, this is a new month and I don't believe any employer anywhere in the world has paid employees for June 2020. So was he referring to previously 'earned' salaries? Btw, does the governor even have any idea how incentivized and motivated those iNGO workers are? Are the 'salaries' of the suspended hospital staff in any way comparable? Could the governor have gone there without adequate security? If not, how secured are the hospital staff that work in that environment everyday?

Oftentimes politicians fail to accord public servants the due regards they deserve. That is why despite the budgetary provisions for health and education, very little is made available to the real foot soldiers (health workers, teachers, etc). Most of the allocation end up in the accounts of top bureaucrats, yet the workers (who are well aware of what is happening) are expected to keep working as though all is well.
Food for thought!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by FlordFlorez(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
I like this man. Always showing surprises.
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by agbonkamen(f): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hypocrit:
I did many of these things in those days ehn... infact, tomorrow i must do one.
you took the words outta my mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Bamforreal: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Good one,.it will serve as a deterrent to others
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by beejay85: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
iceboy4752:
I'm yet to see any Nigerian Governor performing better than this man. One of the reasons why I like him is that he is doing a great job without showing off on cameras like other Governors are doing. Mai Mala Buni of Yobe state has also been impressive so far, but the cameras do not showcase his good works often.
The North-East is the most backward region in Nigeria, but it will get there gradually with such caliber of Governors.
tell us mr know governor, tell us the hazard allowance of these health workers that the gov ddnt show off?
tell us the health insurance policy on ground for these health workers the "hard working gov" did not show off?
pls tell us....
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Asquare84(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
If this man become president of Nigeria, in 3 month Nigeria will change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by beejay85: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dmanlex:
Action governor always giving them surprise visit
poverty mentality.....a real leader's motivational moto is "DID"...means "Deliver I Deliver"
Pls tell me what d surprise visitor gov had in stock for these frontliners to warant them risk their lives more than d gov health commissioner etc....get a well motivated job first, them come back here to spew d bullsh**t above
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by donteddy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
iceboy4752:

Who told you north east is backward? Or which of the backward are you talking about. Go to maiduguri town it is more developed infrastructure than majority of state capital in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Reference(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mr. Governor. NGO's running things, government workers running away. Instead of wasting your time and energy trying to square the circle why not just look at the structure and realise who should be in charge of what. It is staring you in the eyes....

Yet another proof that the government should not be running anything of importance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by shoboy9: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rubbish. If he was serious, he should have sacked them. But he knows the reality is that civil servants do not come to work in Borno except once a month. Maybe with exception of Maiduguri, the capital. He get work.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by princeade86(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Later, lazy doctors and pharmacist will be calling for strike. Nonsense and the ingredients.
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by misterjosh(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wickedness and witchcraft on the part of the health workers... what if the iNGO wasn't operating in the region/hospital... I wouldn't be surprised if the workers have their own various private practices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blood Stain In Early Pregnancy / How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!! / COVID-19 Update For September 10 2020 In Nigeria - (3,025 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.