Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno (20737 Views)

Nigerians Force Hospital Staff To Accept Injured Man They Rejected. / Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
story
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by iceboy4752(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
donteddy:

Who told you north east is backward? Or which of the backward are you talking about. Go to maiduguri town it is more developed infrastructure than majority of state capital in Nigeria.

I'm from the North-East sir, Potiskum in Yobe state to be precise. Maiduguri alone is not the North-East. It is unarguably the most advanced city in the region. I've been to all the six states in my region, including different local governments in the region and I know what everything looks like.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Onlyonebuhari: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
texazzpete:

You complain that the media aren’t reporting his achievements, but you can’t even mention one noteworthy achievement here. Why?

And no, doling out palliatives isn’t a noteworthy achievement

I don't want u to know guy.......but he coordinated the ongoing onslaught against Boko Haram, building over 1000 houses and Schools including hospitals are few ones.
U do research and don't expect people to spoon-feed u on information u need
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Okwyjesus(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
iceboy4752:
I'm yet to see any Nigerian Governor performing better than this man. One of the reasons why I like him is that he is doing a great job without showing off on cameras like other Governors are doing. Mai Mala Buni of Yobe state has also been impressive so far, but the cameras do not showcase his good works often.
The North-East is the most backward region in Nigeria, but it will get there gradually with such caliber of Governors.

I no wan vote North come 2023 no be this governor.

Dude eye reach ground joor. ...

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by lagosrd: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thus us the kind of man that fits them. They want higher pay without doing proper jobs.
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by iceboy4752(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Okwyjesus:

I no wan vote North come 2023 no be this governor.
Dude eye reach ground joor. ...

This one deserves my vote if he contests.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by galadima77(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kaxmytex:
Some go dey among those staff wey go dey deligent like diz, probably, they are on shift when the governor was around sef, who knows?

The lazy ones don pour sand for their garri..

I don't just understand, u get work, u no dey do am, why not take ur leave make people wey wan do the work come do am..

They way many civil servants behave nowadays...as if the job is a punishment to them and so transfer all manner of aggression to the public
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by golddare: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
nzechu:
there is a need for QA departments in govt firms

The thing is we have a system but its corrupted, those who are to do the QnA are looking for money, so when those who are to do these checks comes they are only there to collect their shares.
Look at the educational sector, the WAEC and NECO examiners that are supposed to prevent exam malpractices are there to negotiate their fees with various schools proprietors. Imagine if students who did not read failed every students will sit up.

Imagine if road safety dont collect bribes, all drivers will have the necessary gadgets. Same goes with the masses , imagine they refuse to collect money from politicians during electioneering, they will have the guts to protest and protect their votes.

It's a broken and corrupt system.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by nzechu(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
golddare:

The thing is we have a system but its corrupted, those who are to do the QnA are looking for money, so when those who are to do these checks comes they are only there to collect their shares.
Look at the educational sector, the WAEC and NECO examiners that are supposed to prevent exam malpractices are there to negotiate their fees with various schools proprietors. Imagine if students who did not read failed every students will sit up.

Imagine if road safety dont collect bribes, all drivers will have the necessary gadgets. Same goes with the masses , imagine they refuse to collect money from politicians during electioneering, they will have the guts to protest and protect their votes.

It's a broken and corrupt system.
I understand, so what do we do. Should we sit and wait for God to help us get lucky someday

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Heineken(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
This man isn't doing badly at all. He's the definition of a correct man...
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by encryptjay(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
That's one of the things workers here need, UNSCHEDULED VISITS! You can't be employed and turning up late or not showing up at all.
Very lazy set of people who want to eat from all sides.
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by golddare: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
nzechu:
I understand, so what do we do. Should we sit and wait for God to help us get lucky someday

My brother I dont just know. Hope, let's keep hope alive.
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by NoRetreat(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kaxmytex:
Some go dey among those staff wey go dey deligent like diz, probably, they are on shift when the governor was around sef, who knows?

The lazy ones don pour sand for their garri..

I don't just understand, u get work, u no dey do am, why not take ur leave make people wey wan do the work come do am..
I think the governor should have directed that query be issued to them for him to screen those on shift off.
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by koladeken(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/borno-governor-suspends-all-hospital-staff-for-abandoning-patients.html

This is a welcome development.How I which this should go viral at least for others at the helms of affairs to borrow a leaf from it.
The lackadaisical attitude of most of these public health officials is second to none,some of them will even be behaving as if they are doing you a favor or as if the hospital is their family heritage.
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Anwons:
Expecting to see opposite of what you saw Monday..... While the staff are on suspension? Can't get it
Suspension in this case means work without pay for some time, the next line would be sack I suppose.
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by whouep: 4:38am On Jun 04, 2020
iceboy4752:
I'm yet to see any Nigerian Governor performing better than this man. One of the reasons why I like him is that he is doing a great job without showing off on cameras like other Governors are doing. Mai Mala Buni of Yobe state has also been impressive so far, but the cameras do not showcase his good works often.
The North-East is the most backward region in Nigeria, but it will get there gradually with such caliber of Governors.
Na now day break ?
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by texazzpete(m): 6:09am On Jun 04, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

I don't want u to know guy.......but he coordinated the ongoing onslaught against Boko Haram, building over 1000 houses and Schools including hospitals are few ones.

Lmao. You’re a clown.
No, a state Governor does NOT control Any military unit. He can not have ‘coordinated the recent onslaught against Boko Haram’. That’s just a childish lie.

A handful of schools and a few houses is what you’re celebrating?

Onlyonebuhari:

Unfortunately for you, I know that this ‘do your own research’ line is what you people are instructed to say when challenged to provide proof. It’s the lazy way out, and is a dead giveaway that the person making the claim is an empty vessel grin
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Onlyonebuhari: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2020
texazzpete:

Lmao. You’re a clown.
No, a state Governor does NOT control Any military unit. He can not have ‘coordinated the recent onslaught against Boko Haram’. That’s just a childish lie.

A handful of schools and a few houses is what you’re celebrating?

Unfortunately for you, I know that this ‘do your own research’ line is what you people are instructed to say when challenged to provide proof. It’s the lazy way out, and is a dead giveaway that the person making the claim is an empty vessel grin

U were hibernating when he went to Ask Rock to meet the president and the aftermath relocation of buratai to Borno after the meeting with Mr President.

After given u few of his achievements u still docile to comprehend the truth. Guy am lagosian not an IPOB who sees nothing good in what good people are doing.

Check YouTube and grow up
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by Inda2020: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2020
他们想要我的心灵,灵魂和我的身体。秘密社会试图盯着我。 但是我会把它隐身在一个他们找不到我的地方!해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸 人士官长 者勿
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by texazzpete(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

U were hibernating when he went to Ask Rock to meet the president and the aftermath relocation of buratai to Borno after the meeting with Mr President.

After given u few of his achievements u still docile to comprehend the truth. Guy am lagosian not an IPOB who sees nothing good in what good people are doing.

Check YouTube and grow up

lmao. So because he went to meet the president, he is the one coordinating a military offensive?

Building a 300 house estate is what makes someone the 'best Governor in Nigeria'?

Abeg carry your bootlicking away from my sight
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by meforyou1(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2020
ojun50:
Wicked workers yet blame government for every tin. Private school teachers dey house with no pay but una get work still dey misbehave
if you are asked to go and work there, will you? "The border town is within an international land route into Cameroon, Chad, Sudan and Central Africa"
Re: Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno by meforyou1(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2020
bobntu:
I really think leaders should not act on the spur of the moment. Wouldn't it have been proper to find out why 'ALL' the hospital staff were not on duty? Is it even possible? Could they have been on strike?

And talking about salary, this is a new month and I don't believe any employer anywhere in the world has paid employees for June 2020. So was he referring to previously 'earned' salaries? Btw, does the governor even have any idea how incentivized and motivated those iNGO workers are? Are the 'salaries' of the suspended hospital staff in any way comparable? Could the governor have gone there without adequate security? If not, how secured are the hospital staff that work in that environment everyday?

Oftentimes politicians fail to accord public servants the due regards they deserve. That is why despite the budgetary provisions for health and education, very little is made available to the real foot soldiers (health workers, teachers, etc). Most of the allocation end up in the accounts of top bureaucrats, yet the workers (who are well aware of what is happening) are expected to keep working as though all is well.
Food for thought!
God bless you. That Ngala town is a boko haram stronghold. let them provide adequate security before asking anyone to go to work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Hard Stool. / COVID-19 Update For September 10 2020 In Nigeria - (3,025 Tested) / Blood Stain In Early Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.