Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,687 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

I’m A Rapist, Fans Dig Up Old Tweet Of Peruzzi In Which He Endorsed Rape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m A Rapist, Fans Dig Up Old Tweet Of Peruzzi In Which He Endorsed Rape (427 Views)

Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Lady Who Filmed Herself Kissing Peruzzi While Asleep Is A Rapist —Twitter Users / Nigerians Dig Up Old Nina And Collins’ PDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Rapist, Fans Dig Up Old Tweet Of Peruzzi In Which He Endorsed Rape by Naijajeodax(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nigerian Singer and Songwriter, Peruzzi is currently trending for the wrong reasons on social media and it doesn’t seem like slowing down.

Earlier today, the singer was called out after a lady has taken to Twitter to allege that popular DMW recording artiste, Peruzzi raped her 8 years back.

In a more recent tweet from another twitter user, an old tweet from 2012 (exactly 8 years ago) has resurfaced and it was an insensitive post in which he seemingly endorsed rape.

The tweet read;

”We plan to go see a movie and you bring six other babes, i pay, buy chao after movie, take you somewhere else, call six of my guys, we rape all of you. Na bad ?

he tweet about 11 times where he threatening some ladys of rape and where he said he is a rapist check all tweet below;

https://naijajeodax.com/2020/06/im-a-rapist-fans-dig-up-old-tweet-of-peruzzi-in-which-he-seemingly-endorsed-rape/

Re: I’m A Rapist, Fans Dig Up Old Tweet Of Peruzzi In Which He Endorsed Rape by hidhrhis(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
F
Re: I’m A Rapist, Fans Dig Up Old Tweet Of Peruzzi In Which He Endorsed Rape by donbachi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Someone will claim it was hacked
Re: I’m A Rapist, Fans Dig Up Old Tweet Of Peruzzi In Which He Endorsed Rape by LearnITsmash(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is reason why I tell people not to take many of the Nigerian celebrities seriously, bunch of dingbats undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m A Rapist, Fans Dig Up Old Tweet Of Peruzzi In Which He Endorsed Rape by Righteousness89(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wow
Re: I’m A Rapist, Fans Dig Up Old Tweet Of Peruzzi In Which He Endorsed Rape by yuswrld20(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
nigerians can dig ehn

(1) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love (video) / Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria International Joyan Celebrates Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.