Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 (36686 Views)

Atiku Using DSS, EFCC To Silence FFK - Tinubu Campaign / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Point is we saw igbos hated Yorubas under Jonathan
Do you see how Buhari is carrying the entire north along ?
Gej didn’t carry Yorubas along
Also remember Igbo agenda to enter Lagos and oyo politics
You igbos clearly hated Yorubas and used gej as a platform to display your hate

Dey now sacked you from power your crying southern unity lol
Abeg southern unity led by Yorubas eg obj remains the best option not the Igbo led discriminatory one

As for Lagos I don’t know why your being delusional

Yorubas didn’t fight for it
They got a state created and it was returned after abuja was created to Yorubas 74% of Lagos igr is still from Yorubas through payee tax
Awo fought for Lagos to be part of SW
So entertering Lagos and Oyo politics is our crime
But how is that a crime in a nigeria u people forced us to remain part of as one nigeria
You say igbos hated you through Jonathan, can you provide evidence or still just the normal Yoruba propaganda
If you don't want southern unity I don't have problems with that, but just remember that no southerner can be president without that unity in this etno religious nigeria

Hausas occupied most positions and not igbos as I displayed earlier to you
Yorubas just left power to Jonathan and you complaining that he did not carry you people along. This is tinubus narrative and plan that was why he worked against a Yoruba candidate from becoming the speaker. He worked for tambuwal, so why are you not blaming tinubu for that
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
bigfish3k:

Awo fought for Lagos to be part of SW
So entertering Lagos and Oyo politics is our crime
But how is that a crime in a nigeria u people forced us to remain part of as one nigeria
You say igbos hated you through Jonathan, can you provide evidence or still just the normal Yoruba propaganda
If you don't want southern unity I don't have problems with that, but just remember that no southerner can be president without that unity in this etno religious nigeria

Hausas occupied most positions and not igbos as I displayed earlier to you
Yorubas just left power to Jonathan and you complaining that he did not carry you people along. This is tinubus narrative and plan that was why he worked against a Yoruba candidate from becoming the speaker. He worked for tambuwal, so why are you not blaming tinubu for that

Well I’m not yoruba so I can’t speak for them
But I’m sure your entering Lagos and oyo was meant to be “payback” for the roles Yorubas played in civil war where you won’t try that with Hausa shows there’s nothing like southern unity

So because Yorubas fought to keep igbos igbos will punish them and dabble into their politics something they won’t do with Hausas that even did worse to them
Abeg

Your people hate yorubas so bad
Stella Oduah sacking Yorubas replacing them with igbos
Will Buhari ever sack kanuri and replace with Fulani ? That’s the end of North solidarity
And that’s what happened in south

So I genuinely pray tinubu clinches the Ticket & wins convincingly

The igbos are never a friend to yorubas period

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grayoso:

You must mean 2015 and not 2023 because it was at the formation of APC that the Party urged everyone to join them prosecute a challenge to PDP's then 16 yead rule. It was the SE that flatly refused.

Noteworthy they did not refuse graciously so as to leave a bridge to facilitate an alliance with APC in future if that becomes politically prudent. They made it a point to demonize Buhari and the APC and totally burnt their bridge with the Party.

Pages of History books are not just there to use for wrapping Boli and Epa.

The deluded FFK should take the appeal for Igbo Presidency to his PDP big boys and keep his mouth out of APC business.

Actually, I meant 2023. The one I'm talking about happened in 2019 when Buhari was campaigning for second term. Even the few apc members from the region appealed to them.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
This bros is funny sha!

We should stop campaigning for ourselves and start campaigning for you?

I can't just stopping at this suggestion sir.

Well let me explain certain things for you sir,

The vehicle for seeking and getting the presidency or any post in Nigeria is the political parties and NOT southern unity or any regional unity.
If all the politicians in the South disregard their political parties' choices and back one southern unity candidate, they will still lose.

It is only the political parties that can help you with massive mobilization and get substanstial votes accross all tribes and religions in about 24 States.

#I will strongly advice Tinubu and other candidate to forge ahead and run for the presidency in 2023 damning all consequeces.

In the pursuit of one's goals, it is better to take a decision and fail than not taking any decision

All great heroes and inventors are those who damn all consequences and pursue their dreams to logical conclusions.

bigfish3k:

Hmnm APC, as if u don't know the popular advert during election by sanwo olu "when baba calls I will pick" so you should understand who controls APC sDW
Yorubas are busy running igbos down by writing articles in their papers how igbos are not qualified to rule, how igbos have burnt bridges
How we can't reap where we did not sow.
The yorubas made sure igbos are denied all positions from presidency to legislature to judiciary.
Yorubas came out with the slogan of "you can't reap where you did not sow.
Yorubas supported the removal of Onnogen because they believed he is an Igbo apologist
They are also in the fore front of campaigning how igbos are not qualified to rule
Once we start fighting back - the north will be the beneficiary that's why we are lying low
Yorubas have an orientation of hating on igbos even at work places.
They are just behaving as if their main goal in life is to see the Igbo man fail
So how do we now convince the yorubas to support us to run for president because in today's nigeria where religion and tribe holds sway it is not possible for a Southerner to win without the support of the other Southerners

OBJ wasn't prepared for president, he was brought out from prison and made President so it not really about preparation because atiku comes to mind
You people should stop campaigning for yourselves and swing the pendulum towards campaigning for us for the purpose of Southern unity
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
'It is better to know than wondering'- Benjamin Franklin

I will strongly advice Tinubu to damn all consequences and run for the presidency.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Well I’m not yoruba so I can’t speak for them
But I’m sure your entering Lagos and oyo was meant to be “payback” for the roles Yorubas played in civil war where you won’t try that with Hausa shows there’s nothing like southern unity

So because Yorubas fought to keep igbos igbos will punish them and dabble into their politics something they won’t do with Hausas that even did worse to them
Abeg

Your people hate yorubas so bad
Stella Oduah sacking Yorubas replacing them with igbos
Will Buhari ever sack kanuri and replace with Fulani ? That’s the end of North solidarity
And that’s what happened in south

So I genuinely pray tinubu clinches the Ticket & wins convincingly

The igbos are never a friend to yorubas period
We only contest where we have population in Lagos and in a free and fair elections we should win. We were forced to spread into Yoruba and hausa lands because of the Civil War and the neglect of our region by checkmating how far it can be developed.
Why are you now blaming us for what you wasted our blood just to force us to be with you.

You mean that Yoruba that controls the press will keep quiet if Stella Odua actually sacked Yoruba and replace with igbo. Hmnm
You have forgotten that civil service operate with rules.
She can only employ more igbos than yoruba but not sack
You say igbos hate yorubas but you are yet to give me one example

But I still wonder why you people are bent on still sharing the same country with the igbos who have intentions of going but you people are stiffly against it but the same you turn around and say we hate you.
I have never seen where somebody will be willing to die just to keep its purported enemies as same country man. I am yet unravel this kind of paradox with yorubas
Let's watch and see how yorubas will win without the other south supporting
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Yebosola(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
bigfish3k:

Tinubu doesn't want ambode you people agreed and followed him
Tinubu installed 4 governors out of the six in Yoruba land so he is your leader whom majority of you follow. It doesn't mean that all yorubas must follow him before you know he is your leader. He is your political leader

Before he drops dead he should foster southern unity so that an igbo man can be president but he is not doing that now
What I am saying is that he is very wrong in not advocating for an igbo presidency now that he is alive because if he dies it either he left a united south behind or a disjointed south.

How do u know he hasn't advocated for Igbo presidency? Has he himself told anyone he is contesting? Give me source, y this unnecessary bickering? We are in June 2020 for crying out loud, Nigerian youths are so docile, leave politicians for their permutations.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
oyatz:
This bros is funny sha!

We should stop campaigning for ourselves and start campaigning for you?

I can't just stopping at this suggestion sir.

Well let me explain certain things for you sir,

The vehicle for seeking and getting the presidency or any post in Nigeria is the political parties and NOT southern unity or any regional unity.
If all the politicians in the South disregard their political parties' choices and back one southern unity candidate, they will still lose.

It is only the political parties that can help you with massive mobilization and get substanstial votes accross all tribes and religions in about 24 States.

#I will strongly advice Tinubu and other candidate to forge ahead and run for the presidency in 2023 damning all consequeces.

In the pursuit of one's goals, it is better to take a decision and fail than not taking any decision

All great heroes and inventors are those who damn all consequences and pursue their dreams to logical conclusions.

There are some goals that are not OK to pursue if it hurts the larger majority
Tinubu should not pursue it because the entire South will loose out. You people have had ur turn so spoiling other peoples turn because of greed will leave a lasting hurt that will haunt the whole south
I am telling you the truth.
I still wonder why why equity and fairness is always missen in any Yoruba persons write up these days
During Abacha all yorubas were talking of equity, justice and fairness
But today during PMB they are always talking about how they can grab all while writing against justice and fairness
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
bigfish3k:

We only contest where we have population in Lagos and in a free and fair elections we should win. We were forced to spread into Yoruba and hausa lands because of the Civil War and the neglect of our region by checkmating how far it can be developed.
Why are you now blaming us for what you wasted our blood just to force us to be with you.

You mean that Yoruba that controls the press will keep quiet if Stella Odua actually sacked Yoruba and replace with igbo. Hmnm

But I still wonder why you people are bent on still sharing the same country with the igbos who have intentions of going but you people are stiffly against it but the same you turn around and say we hate you.
I have never seen where somebody will be willing to die just to keep its purported enemies as same country man. I am yet unravel this kind of paradox with yorubas

Well Yorubas will continue controlling Lagos and SW as the most populous ethnic group and will use their political might to destroy any ethnic group that attempts to interfere In it’s politics / compete with the local Yoruba lagosians and Damn all the consequences
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Well Yorubas will continue controlling Lagos and SW as the most populous ethnic group and will use their political might to destroy any ethnic group that attempts to interfere In it’s politics / compete with the local Yoruba lagosians and Damn all the consequences

I thought you people are educated and sophisticated, if not for hatred why do you want to fight a man that follows the constitution and wins a free and fair elections in your place. Is that how they behave in the first world countries that Nigerians have been winning elections. Does it mean that Nigerians are now controlling America and London because they won elections?
I thought tinubus campaign slogan during fashola was "changing Lagos from a third world to a first world"
Remember you people forced igbos to be with you.
We didn't beg to be with you, its you people that are using all means possible especially media and including the use of force to make us stay with you

But I still think that separation is the best for all of us if u people will agree because our fathers fought each other.
Me and you are still disagreeing, no common grounds
My children and your children will continue and the vicious circle continues to hamper development
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Yebosola:

How do u know he hasn't advocated for Igbo presidency? Has he himself told anyone he is contesting? Give me source, y this unnecessary bickering? We are in June 2020 for crying out loud, Nigerian youths are so docile, leave politicians for their permutations.
OK ooo
I still believe that is the best bet for the south
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
bigfish3k:

Kindly shut your revisionist, tribalistic and dishonest mouth. Why are you Igbos so fond of revising history, even current history most of us are living through, so dishonestly?

https://hive.blog/nepotism/@abusaheed/nepotism-favouritism-and-tribalism

Nepotism, Favouritism and tribalism
abusaheed (25)in #nepotism • 3 years ago
NEPOTISM... A normal trend for every heterogeneous society!
In 2012, the Minister of Aviation, Mrs. Stella Oduah, sacked eight general managers at the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), six of whom were Yoruba.
Shortly after that, Stella Oduah from the South East employed 75 workers, 40 of whom were from the Southeast, her geo-political zone.
At the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), another agency under the minister, she recruited about 107 workers, with 68 per cent hailing from the Southeast.
Stella Oduah minister sacked the Rector of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, Captain Adebayo Araba and replaced him with Captain Chinyere Kalu from the Southeast.
===
When all these were going on, under Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan, the Yoruba did not call Igbo "cows" and "animals". I don't remember anyone organizing a Radio to call for the dissolution of Nigeria during that time. Of course, IPOB was silent, Ben Akabueze, Emeka Anyaoku, Pat Utomi and other Igbo leaders of thought did not remember "Igbo marginalization" during that period.
This is just to remind us all that, marginalization is only a song for the elites.
They beat the drum louder when they are no longer part of the main "chop-chop" cabinet.
Go to every state and even LG, you will hear that word NEPOTISM and Marginalization especially from those who lost out in the power game or members of the conqueror who failed to get appointment!!!
Olawale Madiba (2017)
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
bigfish3k:

I thought you people are educated and sophisticated, if not for hatred why do you want to fight a man that follows the constitution and wins a free and fair elections in your place. Is that how they behave in the first world countries that Nigerians have been winning elections. Does it mean that Nigerians are now controlling America and London because they won elections?
I thought tinubus campaign slogan during fashola was "changing Lagos from a third world to a first world"
Remember you people forced igbos to be with you.
We didn't beg to be with you, its you people that are using all means possible especially media and including the use of force to make us stay with you

But I still think that separation is the best for all of us if u people will agree because our fathers fought each other.
Me and you are still disagreeing, no common grounds
My children and your children will continue and the vicious circle continues to hamper development

Why have igbos not giving igala chance in Anambra
Yoruba will use all its might to self preserve
Same misadventures Ojukwu did attempting to annex ore and lagos which led to loss of 3m igbos

Self preservation is natural
Go and build your region and stop the obsession with brown roof yoruba land

Are igbos not educated too

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Who determines the majority and what will hurt them?

The constition of Nigeria regulate the process of becoming a President in Nigeria.

The constitution of APC regulate the process of becoming APC presidential candidate.

What regulate the process of becoming the candidate of 'united South'? How many 'United South' do we have and how can we differentiate the original from the fake?

How can the whole debate about the 2023 be reduced to Tinubu affairs?

Igbos should support Atiku and leave Tinubu alone to pursue his ambition.

There are only two possible outcomes

1) Tinubu is defeated:
Implications=> The Poltical Supremacy of the Hausa-Fulani hegemony will be reinforced

2) Tinubu wins:

Implications=> The myth that a southern presidential candidate can not defeat a Hausa-Fulani candidate will once again be bursted.

Nobody becomes a leader of a country by mistake. If it is part of Tinubu's destiny to become the president, he will become the president and if it is not, he won't.

Psalm 62:11 'Once has God spoken, twice have i heard that power belongs to God'

bigfish3k:

There are some goals that are not OK to pursue if it hurts the larger majority
Tinubu should not pursue it because the entire South will loose out. You people have had ur turn so spoiling other peoples turn because of greed will leave a lasting hurt that will haunt the whole south
I am telling you the truth.
I still wonder why why equity and fairness is always missen in any Yoruba persons write up these days
During Abacha all yorubas were talking of equity, justice and fairness
But today during PMB they are always talking about how they can grab all while writing against justice and fairness

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grayoso:

Kindly shut your revisionist, tribalistic and dishonest mouth. Why are you Igbos so fond of revising history, even current history most of us are living through, so dishonestly?

https://hive.blog/nepotism/@abusaheed/nepotism-favouritism-and-tribalism

I still insist that all that you wrote there are not true if not it would have been all over the news media like the one you people were accusing her that she bought expensive bullet proof car.
Remember that you people were also accusing Jonathan that $20b got missen and it is also all over your news media which anybody can pull out any day to buttress a point.
But we know they are all lies because no prosecution till date
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
oyatz:

The constition of Nigeria regulate the process of becoming a President in Nigeria.

The constitution of APC regulate the process of becoming APC presidential candidate.

What regulate the process of becoming the candidate of 'united South'? How many 'United South' do we have and how can we differentiate the original from the fake?

1) Tinubu is defeated:
Implications=> The Poltical Supremacy of the Hausa-Fulani hegemony will be reinforced

2) Tinubu wins:

Implications=> The myth that a southern presidential candidate can not defeat a Hausa-Fulani candidate will once again be bursted.

Nobody becomes a leader of a country by mistake. If it is part of Tinubu's destiny to become the president, he will become the president and if it is not, he won't.

The Bible also said that whatever we agree on earth is agreed in heaven
Why gamble with a trial that will make hausas fulani stronger if you fail
We are currently feeling what they can dish out by way of killings, hunger and insecurity all over and you still have the mind to gamble with what can give them a glimpse of increase in power. Hmnm, I tire oooo

Nobody is determining anything for the south for now until there is southern unity which I am advocating in order to be able to defeat the north
We just need to liberate the south or we perish together.
Our lands and lives will not be safe with the fulanis
I rest my case let's just watch till then but don't change the narrative to start blaming igbos when your gamble fails
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
bigfish3k:

The Bible also said that whatever we agree on earth is agreed in heaven
Why gamble with a trial that will make hausas fulani stronger if you fail
We are currently feeling what they can dish out by way of killings, hunger and insecurity all over and you still have the mind to gamble with what can give them a glimpse of increase in power. Hmnm, I tire oooo

Nobody is determining anything for the south for now until there is southern unity which I am advocating in order to be able to defeat the north
We just need to liberate the south or we perish together.
Our lands and lives will not be safe with the fulanis
I rest my case let's just watch till then but don't change the narrative to start blaming igbos when your gamble fails

Yorubas are not in the business of blaming others unlike igbos
I know them and will support them
You can carry your campaign of hate somewhere else

It’s not greedy for Fulani to rule again
But it’s greedy for yoruba to aspire to do the same

Yorubas must be understanding of the igbos but it’s okay if fulunas are not understanding of the igbos

Just saw you loathe Yoruba people
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
oyatz:

1) Tinubu is defeated:

2) Tinubu wins:

All those comments there are not from our political leaders so they are inconsequential.

And nobody in igbo land has ever harassed any hausa voters from voting just like u people did to the igbos in the last election by flogging old men and women with Cain in which ademola at okota nearly got killed
No igbo political leader commented unlike you that jagaban was calling us "awon okoro" to your delight which lead to your people harassing our peaceful voters

BTW, we are not claiming educated and sophistication like you people
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AntonVince: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Sifia pain!
APC ticket belong to South West come 2023
You can have PDP ticket cos u don't believe in APC.
Do u want a party your people rejected in 2015 and 2019 to zone their ticket to your region?
Let them give the region that believe in them.
South west 2023-2031
North East 2031-2039
It is a game of the majority

...and SW belongs to the majority?
Is SW bigger than the SE and SS?
grin
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
bigfish3k:

All those comments there are not from our political leaders so they are inconsequential.

And nobody in igbo land has ever harassed any hausa voters from voting just like u people did to the igbos in the last election by flogging old men and women with Cain in which ademola at okota nearly got killed
No igbo political leader commented unlike you that jagaban was calling us "awon okoro" to your delight which lead to your people harassing our peaceful voters

BTW, we are not claiming educated and sophistication like you people

This isn’t harassment
Can you see Chidis comment

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Yorubas are not in the business others unlike igbos
I know them and will support them
You can carry your campaign of hate somewhere else

It’s not greedy for Fulani to rule again
But it’s greedy for yoruba to aspire to do the same

Yorubas must be understanding of the igbos but it’s okay if fulunas are not understanding of the igbos

Just saw you loathe Yoruba people
Where did I campaign of hate
I was telling you the way of the shithole we find ourselves but you people are not cooperating instead you are claiming that we hate you

Its you people that hate us but like living with us
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
bigfish3k:

Where did I campaign of hate
I was telling you the way of the shithole we find ourselves but you people are not cooperating instead you are claiming that we hate you

Its you people that hate us but like living with us

Explain Chidis behaviour

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

This isn’t harassment
Can you see Chidis comment

Their written English is awful as well. Just cringeworthy from a bunch of loudmouths and empty braggarts.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Explain Chidis behaviour

You expect an Igbo to confess his people are the most hateful in Nigeria? You will see a Leprechaun or a Flying Pig before that happens lol.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grayoso:

You expect an Igbo to confess his people are the most hateful in Nigeria? You will see a Leprechaun or a Flying Pig before that happens lol.

Very funny set of people they don’t elect others but want others to elect them

I swear yorubas should not only deal with their business interest in Lagos but all of south west and Yoruba land
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AntonVince: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Sorry say igbos won’t vote yoruba
Edos and other minorities will vote yoruba
Sorry you are looking to punish yoruba for the same thing you want to reward Fulani for doing the same thing

And north will vote that “kafir”

You speak for the Edos and the minorities?

grin
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AntonVince: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
DEROX:
wow still its inconsequential Lyon under APC won bayelsa but was cancelled due to his vice forgery IMO is now APC right? OK no problem even if all sE states don't vote for tinubu its of no use because its useless what will happen in 2023 is just a replica of pmb 2019. Buhari taught us to win without 5% hide under SS well OK imposter even the SS has produced Jonathan.So only shout yeast are left behind am sure their hatred and gra gra will take them to aso rock besides nothing stops PDP from giving them or are Yoruba's relevant in PDpiss even Obj don tear membership form but APC is a no go area

Ogbeni Tinubu is no Buhari, remember.

The SW doesn't have the number to call any region "5%".

Where will you get the votes to make Tinubu president?

grin
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Explain Chidis behaviour
I have told you that these commenters are not from our political leaders and they have never carried out any physical aggression against any hausa voters just like the yorubas did to the igbos by not just commenting but carried it out at okota during the last elections
Apart from derogatory comments did the guy complain of any attack on his voters the way you people that are educated attacked us

You can't can't compare this with your earlier threats of violence against us
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AntonVince: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Why didn’t the se+ss + north deliver atiku Despite 45% support from SW?

The reality on ground is SW/NW have the most numbers

Delta and edo (mid west) will lean more towards sw votes
SW will be 80-95 for their own son
North will deliver 51-55% and that’s victory for the sw candidate

Se can go to hell
Rain insults all you want it’s part of your lack of intelligence

See delusion!

He even added Delta State that the PDP has held firmly since 1999. cheesy

To compound your woes, the SS will produce the PDP's VP candidate thereby effectively reducing Tinubu's votes to 0.000001% in the SE/SS.

cheesy grin
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

I swear yorubas should not only deal with their business interest in Lagos but all of south west and Yoruba land

God will bless you ojare. This same hateful people who consider it an abomination for a non-Igbo to even dare contest a political position in ala Igbo are the very same folks dragging Lagos politics with Yorubas and claiming it is only a matter of time before Igboman becomes Governor of Lagos.

From the comment of those Igbos, is it not obvious Igbos are mainly hateful , tribalistic, wicked and clannish voters who give nada to others and should rightly deserve nothing from them? Yet Igbos have gotten a lot from the magnanimity of other Nigerians while their SE remains a cauldron of hate others must know their place in. Horrid people.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Your hate igbos even more than the yorubas
Why were you chasing igbo voters away from the queue in the last elections in Lagos. Igbos that are contesting in Lagos are banking on igbo population for vote. Did they beg you to vote them? No
The hausa guys election comments u posted, the hausa guy can depend on his hausa population for votes.
Did you hear that igbos harassed anybody on the queue?
Igbos are fair play people. They know they will win in a fair contest but you people always depend on lopsidedness for victory

If u even attack their business that means you are jealous of their successes.
Not that you even have the might and acumen to replace them in the business
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grayoso:

God will bless you ojare. This same hateful people who consider it an abomination for a non-Igbo to even dare contest a political position in ala Igbo are the very same folks dragging Lagos politics with Yorubas and claiming it is only a matter of time before Igboman becomes Governor of Lagos.

From the comment of those Igbos, is it not obvious Igbos are mainly hateful , tribalistic, wicked and clannish voters who give nada to others and should rightly deserve nothing from them? Yet Igbos have gotten a lot from the magnanimity of other Nigerians while their SE remains a cauldron of hate others must know their place in. Horrid people.

Yup I’m happy how Yorubas have treated them like the wash after their hostile behaviour In Yoruba land
Awon Okoro indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin / Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.