Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 (36688 Views)

Atiku Using DSS, EFCC To Silence FFK - Tinubu Campaign / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grayoso:

My friend, it is not your turn amd may not be in our lifetime. Even if the Yorubas abstained I make bold to say APC will still not consider an Igbo.
Its a lie
APC will consider igbos if there is a joint demand for it from the south the only problem is that you people want to contest
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
oyatz:
. . .And how do we make our society normal?

All societies that appear normal evolve through trials, repeated trials and modifications of their national ethos.

Since we have adopted and accepted democracy as a system of Government, we need to try and re-try different democratic political permutations to deepen our democratic culture.

What you are calling 'Southern unity' will create a dangerous divide that will make other region too to gang-up against you. This will only deepen our fault lines and makes it difficult to achieve a national consesus.

Tinubu is a Ñigerian citizen and any citizen aspiring to become the president of his country should be encourage because this strengthen our democratic culture.

Tinubu, no matter his shortcomings is NOT the problem of Nigeria or the South and the whole debate about the 2023 election can not be centred on him.

Besides Tinubu, there are at least a dozen other Nigerians that are planning to contest the 2023 election.

Democracy is a journey, it is not a destination. It is a process, it is not an event.

There were many myths (e.g Civilian-to-civilian transition, 2nd term jinx, Southern candidate can not defeat Northern candidate etc) about Nigerian Democracy that have been bursted as we continue in the democratic process.

It will make for a stable polity if the south Unite against the north and the north against the south while we rotate the presidency amongst the two regions.
While Nobody will usurp the others turn

What can be more stable than that
Its better to learn from other countries mistake than to fall into the same ditch while claiming that it has happened before to others
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
This can only be attained if the rotation is enshrined in the constitution and the order of rotation is well stated to remove any ambiguity.

However, until this amendment is made, we have to play by the present constitutional rule.

#In my personal opinion, this can be enshrined in the constitution provided the powers of the president is greatly reduced to a ceremonial head of the country.

bigfish3k:

It will make for a stable polity if the south Unite against the north and the north against the south while we rotate the presidency amongst the two regions.
While Nobody will usurp the others turn

What can be more stable than that
Its better to learn from other countries mistake than to fall into the same ditch while claiming that it has happened before to others
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grayoso:

My friend, it is not your turn amd may not be in our lifetime. Even if the Yorubas abstained I make bold to say APC will still not consider an Igbo.

It’s crab mentality
If igbos can’t have it yorubas must not have it
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by basybasy: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
JAMO84:
Election that Tinubu has already won, we are just waiting for the announcement.

Wailers can continue to make useless permutations on social media while the Jagaban continue to pocket the APC's structures in the whole of Nigeria.

I AM DONE TALKING

Thank u my friend. APC is giving ticket to South West whether Ffk likes or not. Today, the structure of APC is in d hand of Tinubu. What are we saying? He has bn patiently waiting. Even Buhari cannot stop him because he is not good in politics and lobbying. He is not like Obj. Quote me today, may God spare our lives, Tinubu has 90% chance to get Apc's ticket. From Fashola, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Adam Oshomole, Ajumobi, Ganduje and many others are Tinubu boys. Already, he holds APC structure and has sacrificed a lot for APC. Even, Buhari can't oppose him.Also, the North knows that 2023 is for South, because, nobody dragged 2015 with them, South even sacrificed Jonathan for North. I arise my case.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by basybasy: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Its a lie
APC will consider igbos if there is a joint demand for it from the south the only problem is that you people want to contest
How csn APC consider South East? Has South East ever liked APC. Continue deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by basybasy: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Osaze007:

It’s crab mentality
Because Igbo likes APC. The least region WC APC can consider is South East. APC will even prefer South South than South East.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
basybasy:
How csn APC consider South East? Has South East ever liked APC. Continue deceiving yourself.
Did SW like PDP when OBJ was given the ticket and we all supported him to become president
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
basybasy:

Thank u my friend. APC is giving ticket to South West whether Ffk likes or not. Today, the structure of APC is in d hand of Tinubu. What are we saying? He has bn patiently waiting. Even Buhari cannot stop him because he is not good in politics and lobbying. He is not like Obj. Quote me today, may God spare our lives, Tinubu has 90% chance to get Apc's ticket. From Fashola, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Adam Oshomole, Ajumobi, Ganduje and many others are Tinubu boys. Already, he holds APC structure and has sacrificed a lot for APC. Even, Buhari can't oppose him.Also, the North knows that 2023 is for South, because, nobody dragged 2015 with them, South even sacrificed Jonathan for North. I arise my case.
But you people are saying that rotation is unconstitutional
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Osaze007:

It’s crab mentality
Who is trying to cheat who? SW is trying to cheat SE
You are supporting the oppressor
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
oyatz:
This can only be attained if the rotation is enshrined in the constitution and the order of rotation is well stated to remove any ambiguity.

However, until this amendment is made, we have to play by the present constitutional rule.

#In my personal opinion, this can be enshrined in the constitution provided the powers of the president is greatly reduced to a ceremonial head of the country.

Agreed, that it suppose to be in the constitution but PDP has been practicing it and it has helped to stabilize the polity
But I wonder why you support that only yorubas should be producing the southern candidate. Do you think that this behavior will stabilize the south?
Or you just don't care
All these preaching of trying to outsmart SE doesn't make sense.
We are just calling for equity and not who is smarter or politicking better
Once it's our turn we should share it equally if not we will all loose forever.
I just pity the South
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by basybasy: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Did SW like PDP when OBJ was given the ticket and we all supported him to become president
Obj got it because he was supported by the North and North population is more than South West. This case is different my friend. APC will never abandoned South West for South East. Reason now!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by basybasy: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

But you people are saying that rotation is unconstitutional
Yoruba does not against rotation. PDP used 16 yrs in power, but failed to correct the wrong and did the right thing. In a normal society, it should be rotating by the six regions.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Sammygist: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
That man is joking.... I don't know why Nigeria won't look for a young president, everywhere corruption

https://www.sammygist.com.ng/p/blog-page.html?m=1
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
basybasy:

Yoruba does not against rotation. PDP used 16 yrs in power, but failed to correct the wrong and did the right thing. In a normal society, it should be rotating by the six regions.
So APC should normalize things according to their promises
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
basybasy:
Obj got it because he was supported by the North and North population is more than South West. This case is different my friend. APC will never abandoned South West for South East. Reason now!
SE and north supported OBJ

So we should avoid a situation where the SE will join North to support a northern candidate because yorubas wants to be the sole beneficiary of the southern slot
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Who is trying to cheat who? SW is trying to cheat SE
You are supporting the oppressor

Then compete I thought igbos brag about merit ?

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
1) The zoning of party and Government offices are enshrined in the constitution of the PDP which is inferior to the constitution of Nigeria and is not binding on APC members or other non-PDP Nigerians.

I think you should demand that the PDP should zone her presidential ticket to you and also envourage igbo politicians in the APC to seek the party's ticket.

2) I don't believe that only Yoruba or only Igbo or only Nupe or only Igala candidates should contest.

Why do you wrongly assume that once a Yoruba candidate is contesting, an igbo candidate can not win? We need to do away with us dangerous stereotypes.

3) Right now, igbo politicians somehow believe they can not win the 2023 presidential election but this is NOT due to the fault of the Yorubas.

The ambitious Igbo politicians are presently druming support for Atiku 2023 project, with the hope that an igbo candidate can become at least the Vice-President. Nobody is calling them 'betrayers, backstabber or greedy'

This is a worthy cause and nobody is calling them out for this choice but young igbo guys like you should leave Tinubu or any Yoruba politician alone to aspire for any post they deem fit.

Live and let live!

bigfish3k:

Agreed, that it suppose to be in the constitution but PDP has been practicing it and it has helped to stabilize the polity
But I wonder why you support that only yorubas should be producing the southern candidate. Do you think that this behavior will stabilize the south?
Or you just don't care
I just pity the South
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
How did you know that 'Yorubas want to be the sole beneficiary of the southern slot'?

Do you understand Nigerian politics more than Peter Obi, Ike Ekweremadu, Orji Uzo Kalu, Chris Ngige?
Why are these seasoned igbo politicians not accussing the Yorubas of trying to cheat them?

bigfish3k:

SE and north supported OBJ

So we should avoid a situation where the SE will join North to support a northern candidate because yorubas wants to be the sole beneficiary of the southern slot
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
oyatz:
How did you know that 'Yorubas want to be the sole beneficiary of the southern slot'?

Do you understand Nigerian politics more than Peter Obi, Ike Ekweremadu, Orji Uzo Kalu, Chris Ngige?
Why are these seasoned igbo politicians not accussing the Yorubas of trying to cheat them?

Because you have never heard my name doesn't mean that I don't follow nigerian politics.

Aside being a politician common sense should tell you that if yorubas are campaigning against igbos and at the same time campaigning for themselves I have no reason that that is their plan because another generation of yorubas will come up with another slogan of how igbos are not qualified to rule, they will cite one event against you and start telling you how smart politically they are. That is the game plan if not I don't understand how yorubas will be saying that educated igbos are not qualified from an over 40 million population

These politicians you mentioned are just concerned about what they will get now and not the future

Hope you read the tread where they said fulani will rule Nigeria forever
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
oyatz:
1) The zoning of party and Government offices are enshrined in the constitution of the PDP which is inferior to the constitution of Nigeria and is not binding on APC members or other non-PDP Nigerians.

I think you should demand that the PDP should zone her presidential ticket to you and also envourage igbo politicians in the APC to seek the party's ticket.

2) I don't believe that only Yoruba or only Igbo or only Nupe or only Igala candidates should contest.

Why do you wrongly assume that once a Yoruba candidate is contesting, an igbo candidate can not win? We need to do away with us dangerous stereotypes.

3) Right now, igbo politicians somehow believe they can not win the 2023 presidential election but this is NOT due to the fault of the Yorubas.

The ambitious Igbo politicians are presently druming support for Atiku 2023 project, with the hope that an igbo candidate can become at least the Vice-President. Nobody is calling them 'betrayers, backstabber or greedy'

This is a worthy cause and nobody is calling them out for this choice but young igbo guys like you should leave Tinubu or any Yoruba politician alone to aspire for any post they deem fit.

Live and let live!

OK let's slug it out to the norths favour as you people wish
You say igbo politicians believe they cannot win? Who told you so and for what reason can't they win
Hope you read the tread where they said fulani will rule Nigeria forever
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Osaze007:

Then compete I thought igbos brag about merit ?
No problem we gonna support the best possible outcome in any zone

But hope you read the tread where they said fulani will rule Nigeria forever
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
So if i am seeking the nomination of my party, PDP as her presidential candidate that mean i am campaiging against Igbos?

If a major ethnic group like the Igbos are wailing like this, what do you want the Ogonis, Efik or Urhobos to do?

Igbo politicians should join the presidential race, Fulani ,Nupe, Tiv and Yoruba aspirants should all collect presidential forms and convince the party delegates to vote for them.

When and how did you come to the conclusion that it is your turn and how do you enforce this zoning?

How will you force non-igbo presidential candidates to withdraw from the race?

This would have been much easier if we are still doing PDP one-party rule but the emergence of the APC mean we now have two major political parties subject to different authorities.

bigfish3k:

Because you have never heard my name doesn't mean that I don't follow nigerian politics.

Aside being a politician common sense should tell you that if yorubas are campaigning against igbos and at the same time campaigning for themselves I have no reason that that is their plan because another generation of yorubas will come up with another slogan of how igbos are not qualified to rule, they will cite one event against you and start telling you how smart politically they are. That is the game plan if not I don't understand how yorubas will be saying that educated igbos are not qualified from an over 40 million population

These politicians you mentioned are just concerned about what they will get now and not the future
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
oyatz:
So if i am seeking the nomination of my party, PDP as her presidential candidate that mean i am campaiging against Igbos?

If a major ethnic group like the Igbos are wailing like this, what do you want the Ogonis, Efik or Urhobos to do?

Igbo politicians should join the presidential race, Fulani ,Nupe, Tiv and Yoruba aspirants should all collect presidential forms and convince the party delegates to vote for them.

When and how did you come to the conclusion that it is your turn and how do you enforce this zoning?

How will you force non-igbo presidential candidates to withdraw from the race?

This would have been much easier if we are still doing PDP one-party rule but the emergence of the APC mean we now have two major political parties subject to different authorities.

The fulanis have said that we are wasting our time that they will rule you forever so I am done arguing. I give up, we can't win them, you people should be ready to form another NADECO that will fight our oppressors for another 20 years for freedom
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Any fool can make any statement about politics,that doesnt make it the Gospel truth.

No Empire reigns forever!

The Roman, The Sassanid and The Ottoman Empires were greater than the Fulanis and they didn't rule forever.

Change is the only thing constant.

bigfish3k:

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2020
oyatz:
Any fool can make any statement about politics,that doesnt make it the Gospel truth.

No Empire reigns forever!

The Roman, The Sassanid and The Ottoman Empires were greater than the Fulanis and they didn't rule forever.
They can't definitely rule forever but what about the generations that would have suffered and wasted trying to drag power back

Change is the only thing constant.

They will definitely not rule forever but what about the generations that would have been wasted trying to drag back power from them.
That is what I am saying that we need a united south.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 12:37am On Jun 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

They have freedom of expression same way you claim to own 95% of Lagos
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Osaze007:

They have freedom of expression same way you claim to own 95% of Lagos
We own Lagos and they own nigeria. But you will choose to fight only igbos
At least we are not greedy
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 12:59am On Jun 07, 2020
This bros is funny sha. The constitution has already made provisions against such dominations.

Nigeria is not a homogenous country. No region/party can rule for a very long time in Nigeria.

This country is very complex. You just buy popcorn ,relax and be watching.You will see the massive anti-Fulani sentiments that such attempts will generate.

Even for Atiku (as detribalized as he seems to be) to try to suceed Buhari, another Fulani man in 2023, you will see reactions of many people, even from the North. You just keep watching.

bigfish3k:

They will definitely not rule forever but what about the generations that would have been wasted trying to drag back power from them.
That is what I am saying that we need a united south.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2020
oyatz:
This bros is funny sha. The constitution has already made provisions against such dominations.

Nigeria is not a homogenous country. No region/party can rule for a very long time in Nigeria.

This country is very complex. You just buy popcorn ,relax and be watching.You will see the massive anti-Fulani sentiments that such attempts will generate.

Even for Atiku (as detribalized as he seems to be) to try to suceed Buhari, another Fulani man in 2023, you will see reactions of many people, even from the North. You just keep watching.

Is it in the Constitution that your people can't go to their farms again because of killings and nobody is prosecuted

Stay there dey follow constitution while the fulanis unfollow it and nothing happens
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

Or you just don't care
I just pity the South

Repair the bridges you’ve burnt first, stop constantly insulting other tribes unnecessarily and hold your leaders accountable for their divisiveness.

Support APC and a Yoruba President, and properly integrate yourselves into Nigeria’s political sphere, only then would someone from the SE be considered as a presidential candidate, until then, nothing for you people, your toxic nature will never allow you to become president of this nation.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 1:26am On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Repair the bridges you’ve burnt first, stop constantly insulting other tribes unnecessarily and hold your leaders accountable for their divisiveness.

Support APC and a Yoruba President, and properly integrate yourselves into Nigeria’s political sphere, only then would someone from the SE be considered as a presidential candidate, until then, nothing for you people, your toxic nature will never allow you to become president of this nation.
Anyway, the owners of nigeria have told you in another tread that they will rule forever

So with ordinary insults we can't rule but with the killings, boko haram, Iswap, lootings, bandits, sharia, Ruga and the ownership of the whole of nigeria comments the northerns can rule.
Continue your hatred

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate / Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos / Fire Guts Mimiko’s Office As Modu Sheriff Visits Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.