Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 (36784 Views)

Atiku Using DSS, EFCC To Silence FFK - Tinubu Campaign / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2020
Many of you react with just emotional rantings and nothing more.

In Katsina, the home state of the incumbent president, armed bandits are slaughtering the residents anyhow.

Fulani armed bandits have killed more people in Zamfara and Katsina than anywhere in the South. All these reflect failures of leadership and not really a constitutional matter.

However, elections into the presidency is a constitutional matter.

Fulanis are a minority tribe in Nigeria but the awe and fear with which you guys talk about them is arrogating more powers to them than they truly possess.

I repeat, no ethnic group in Nigeria can rule for 16years.

This can only happen if Nigeria were to be a small enclave like each of the present Geopolitical zone with 1-5 tribes, practicing almost the same religion and with similar world views.

In other parts of Africa, Post independent military rulers ruled for 30years but no single ruler ruled for more than 9 consecutive years in Nigeria ,even under military rule because Nigeria is too diversified, large and complex for one ethnic group to dominate and succeed for a long time.

bigfish3k:

Is it in the Constitution that your people can't go to their farms again because of killings and nobody is prosecuted

Stay there dey follow constitution while the fulanis unfollow it and nothing happens

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by MoIbrahim: 1:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Times man is talking same way he has talked and failed before, and his followers will still continue to follow him and sing praises despite his repeated fake claims
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 1:57am On Jun 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

We own Lagos and they own nigeria. But you will choose to fight only igbos
At least we are not greedy

Enjoy your freedom of expression Na Nigeria we Dey

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 1:58am On Jun 07, 2020
oyatz:
Many of you react with just emotional rantings and nothing more.

In Katsina, the home state of the incumbent president, armed bandits are slaughtering the residents anyhow.

Fulani armed bandits have killed more people in Zamfara and Katsina than anywhere in the South. All these reflect failures of leadership and not really a constitutional matter.

However, elections into the presidency is a constitutional matter.

Fulanis are a minority tribe in Nigeria but the awe and fear with which you guys talk about them is arrogating more powers to them than they truly possess.

I repeat, no ethnic group in Nigeria can rule for 16years.

This can only happen if Nigeria were to be a small enclave like each of the present Geopolitical zone with 1-5 tribes, practicing almost the same religion and with similar world views.

In other parts of Africa, Post independent military rulers ruled for 30years but no single ruler ruled for more than 9 consecutive years in Nigeria ,even under military rule because Nigeria is too diversified, large and complex for one ethnic group to dominate and succeed for a long time.

What I said is the truth not emotions. Why have they not arrested and prosecuted anybody

What if it is the Christians in their states they are trying to wipe out just like the southern kaduna case
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

Anyway, the owners of nigeria have told you in another tread that they will rule forever

So with ordinary insults we can't rule but with the killings, boko haram, Iswap, lootings, bandits, sharia, Ruga and the ownership of the whole of nigeria comments the northerns can rule.
Continue your hatred

Audio owners. Tinubu runs things.

You people did more than insults, we’ve gone through your offenses chronologically, don’t make us go over this again. Also, you people have managed to create enemies at every turn, all other tribes in Nigeria hate you, the minority tribes in SS even hate you more than the northerners do.

Look inward, take responsibility for your alienating ways, seek real change within and things will start working out for you people either in restructuring this country to be more fair for you or to actualise Biafra. None of which will happen if you don’t take responsibility for your actions and change.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Answer= Failures of Leadership.

Every country has its own problems and pass through certain problematic phases.

In the 19th century USA, similar armed bandits raiding communities without prosecution by the Government occured, mob actions and public lynching of certain controversial persons (e.g Joseph Smith) or unwanted minorities (e.g The Mormons) occured in the USA.

Even uptill recent years, many blacks were killed by the police without any
major consequences leading to the emergence of 'Black lives matter' campaigns.

In some West African countries, the Fulanis are also victims of marginalizations e.g Benin Rep, Niger Rep and Tchad.
In Central African Republic (CAR), Fulanis are sometimes hunted down and killed in similar ethnic clashes (i strongly condemn this)

The killings in Zamfara and Katsina have no religious colouration as both States are almost homogenous Muslim States and have similar ethnic backgrounds (Their peoples are of mixed Hausa-Fulani ancestries).

bigfish3k:

What I said is the truth not emotions. Why have they not arrested and prosecuted anybody

What if it is the Christians in their states they are trying to wipe out just like the southern kaduna case
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Zoning is not in the constitution but each party's INTERNAL arrangement.

Zoning is not even in the APC's constitution, so any APC member whether El-Rufai, Babachir Lawal or Fashola can contest for the party's ticket.

However, most party members feel that the Southern politicians who exercised patience and sacrifices in 2015 and 2019 should have the ticket.

bigfish3k:

But you people are saying that rotation is unconstitutional
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Who can determine who can rule and who can NOT rule.

In my personal opinion, i think Igbo politicians like Ike Ekweremadu, Peter Obi, Dave Umahi should serioulsy seek the PDP nomination for the presidential ticket because of the following reasons;

1) In politics, perceptions can have greater effects than reality.

You need to be heard and seen regularly before any body can take you serious.
Even if they don't win in 2023 ,they will make bold statements in the consciousness of Nigerians.

2) The negotiation angle: Even if Peter Obi slug in out with Atiku, Kwankanso or Tambuwal for the PDP ticket and he doesn't win, he and the igbos will be called for negotiation after the primaries as PARTNERS and not surbordinates.

In the USA, Black politicians have been participating in presidential politics for about twenty years before Barack Obama eventually became president in 2008.

The Rev Jesse Jackson made a bold political statement by running for the presidential ticket of the Democratic Party in 1986.

There was significant pressure on Gen Collins Powell to join the Presidential race in 1998 but he turned down the offer.

bigfish3k:

Anyway, the owners of nigeria have told you in another tread that they will rule forever

So with ordinary insults we can't rule but with the killings, boko haram, Iswap, lootings, bandits, sharia, Ruga and the ownership of the whole of nigeria comments the northerns can rule.
Continue your hatred
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2020
oyatz:
Answer= Failures of Leadership.

Every country has its own problems and pass through certain problematic phases.

In the 19th century USA, similar armed bandits raiding communities without prosecution by the Government occured, mob actions and public lynching of certain controversial persons (e.g Joseph Smith) or unwanted minorities (e.g The Mormons) occured in the USA.

Even uptill recent years, many blacks were killed by the police without any
major consequences leading to the emergence of 'Black lives matter' campaigns.

In some West African countries, the Fulanis are also victims of marginalizations e.g Benin Rep, Niger Rep and Tchad.
In Central African Republic (CAR), Fulanis are sometimes hunted down and killed in similar ethnic clashes (i strongly condemn this)

The killings in Zamfara and Katsina have no religious colouration as both States are almost homogenous Muslim States and have similar ethnic backgrounds (Their peoples are of mixed Hausa-Fulani ancestries).

I hate it when people start quoting what happened centuries ago to justify what is happening now .a crime having a precedence doesn't mean we should be repeating it. Instead we should learn from it to avoid repetition
See the date you quoted where such things happened and I don't think it's proper for it to be repeated in Nigeria in 2020. That's absurd

You should only make such reference on the things we have learnt from it but not for justification

So we should allow ourselves to be a a revenge tool for the Fulanis on what others did to them in other countries
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2020
oyatz:
Zoning is not in the constitution but each party's INTERNAL arrangement.

Zoning is not even in the APC's constitution, so any APC member whether El-Rufai, Babachir Lawal or Fashola can contest for the party's ticket.

However, most party members feel that the Southern politicians who exercised patience and sacrifices in 2015 and 2019 should have the ticket.

Let's see how it goes because Alex ekwueme and Co also established PDP but just to heal the Yoruba wound OBJ that was in prison and didn't work for it was brought out granted pardon and he contested and won on the PDP platform that is not a Yoruba party. And yorubas were allowed to reap where they did not sow
A Yoruba party now came up their only main agenda is the marginalization of the igbos
They came out with a slogan that you don't reap where you did not sow even though we have igbo senators and reps and APGA was also part of the merger at the formative stage of APC
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2020
You are still making the same fixed mistake.

Nobody is saying an Igbo politician should not contest in any party.

Dr Alex Ekwueme did NOT found the PDP. The G-34 group consisting of 18 political leaders in the North and 18 political leaders in the South transformed into the PDP in 1998 and the majority of them favoured Olusegun Obasanjo at the Jos Convection of the party.

The PDP delared that they were zoning their ticket to the South and the following aspirants contested for the ticket;

Olusegun Obasanjo
Alex Ekwueme
Jim Nwobodo
Don Etiebet
Alabo Graham-Douglas
Philip Asiodu.

There has never been a presidential primary of a major political party where only members of a partucular tribe contest.

Let igbo candidadates buy APC presidential forms and seek their party nomination like it happened in the PDP in 1999 and 2018.

bigfish3k:

Let's see how it goes because Alex ekwueme and Co also established PDP but just to heal the Yoruba wound OBJ that was in prison and didn't work for it was brought out granted pardon and he contested and won on the PDP platform that is not a Yoruba party. And yorubas were allowed to reap where they did not sow
A Yoruba party now came up their only main agenda is the marginalization of the igbos
They came out with a slogan that you don't reap where you did not sow even though we have igbo senators and reps and APGA was also part of the merger at the formative stage of APC
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2020
oyatz:
Who can determine who can rule and who can NOT rule.

In my personal opinion, i think Igbo politicians like Ike Ekweremadu, Peter Obi, Dave Umahi should serioulsy seek the PDP nomination for the presidential ticket because of the following reasons;

1) In politics, perceptions can have greater effects than reality.

You need to be heard and seen regularly before any body can take you serious.
Even if they don't win in 2023 ,they will make bold statements in the consciousness of Nigerians.

2) The negotiation angle: Even if Peter Obi slug in out with Atiku, Kwankanso or Tambuwal for the PDP ticket and he doesn't win, he and the igbos will be called for negotiation after the primaries as PARTNERS and not surbordinates.

In the USA, Black politicians have been participating in presidential politics for about twenty years before Barack Obama eventually became president in 2008.

The Rev Jesse Jackson made a bold political statement by running for the presidential ticket of the Democratic Party in 1986.

There was significant pressure on Gen Collins Powell to join the Presidential race in 1998 but he turned down the offer.

Nobody heard about OBJ before he was given ticket
If we contest and loose we would have made a statement while the fulanis will continue ruling

Our best bet is to join forces in the south to salvage nigeria
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nobody have heard about Obasanjo in 1999?

How old are you sir?

I think, with this statement I need to stop discussing politics with you, as a matter of urgency!

bigfish3k:

Nobody heard about OBJ before he was given ticket
If we contest and loose we would have made a statement while the fulanis will continue ruling

Our best bet is to join forces in the south to salvage nigeria
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
oyatz:
Nobody have heard about Obasanjo in 1999?

How old are you sir?

I think, with this statement I need to stop discussing politics with you, as a matter of urgency!

You misunderstood me. I am 969 years
What I meant was that nobody heard about his political ambitions before he was made president. He was even acosted by some UI or OAU students but he denied any presidential ambitions but he was still made president by those that wanted him to be president in order to appease the aggrieved yorubas.
This is the same thing we are demanding for the igbos but it's you people that are in the forefront of campaign against it
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by basybasy: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

SE and north supported OBJ

So we should avoid a situation where the SE will join North to support a northern candidate because yorubas wants to be the sole beneficiary of the southern slot
Do you think an average Hausa man can vote for an IBO man as president? I doubt it.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
basybasy:
Do you think an average Hausa man can vote for an IBO man as president? I doubt it.
And you people are happy about that and also willing to help them reinforce that "I wouldn't vote for igbo behavior" by campaigning to tell us how unqualified and unready we are because we abused you people over the internet
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

And you people are happy about that and also willing to help them reinforce that "I wouldn't vote for igbo behavior" by campaigning to tell us how unqualified and unready we are because we abused you people over the internet

Stop wailing we have heard you will support North to spite Yorubas it’s not your first time stop wailing
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by basybasy: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/396584-ipob-spending-85000-pounds-monthly-to-discredit-nigeria-internationally-presidency.html.

And it is the same South East that is agitating for 2023. I pity ipob
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2020
basybasy:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/396584-ipob-spending-85000-pounds-monthly-to-discredit-nigeria-internationally-presidency.html.

And it is the same South East that is agitating for 2023. I pity ipob
Those are not political leaders
They are like OPC
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Osaze007:

Stop wailing we have heard you will support North to spite Yorubas it’s not your first time stop wailing
You beat a child and ask him not to cry
I will continue to wail as far as nigeria remains a shithole
I don't know if u are happy the way nigeria is
If not then you suppose to join me in wailing until things are done right
I will not stop wailing until we are regarded abroad
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Osaze007: 3:04am On Jun 08, 2020
bigfish3k:

You beat a child and ask him not to cry
I will continue to wail as far as nigeria remains a shithole
I don't know if u are happy the way nigeria is
If not then you suppose to join me in wailing until things are done right
I will not stop wailing until we are regarded abroad

Go and meet the North your mum to pat your back

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.