Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 (36651 Views)

Atiku Using DSS, EFCC To Silence FFK - Tinubu Campaign / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Austino50: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Any thing and what ever for FFK is now an APC spokesman and full blown APC member overnight ���

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

If South West dare to contest for 2023 Presidential Election, it means they are the most greedy Region of the millennium.

It's turn by turn, and it's not their turn.

They will surrender it to Igbo nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Abubaushe(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Election that Tinubu has already won, we are just waiting for the announcement.

Wailers can continue to make useless permutations on social media while the Jagaban continue to pocket the APC's structures in the whole of Nigeria.

I AM DONE TALKING
Tinubu/Boss Mustapha
Osinbajo/kashim ibraheem-imam
2023?
Be informed

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2020
Nasir123:

My guy!
For the fact that the 'Igbo' you mentioned wouldn't be able to get the presidential ticket from the major opposition party they've ever belong in 2023,why blaming Nigeria or the Yorubas for it?
Are we not playing politics?
Is politics for the Southwest alone and not for the SE?
See, if we should follow the logic of development in all ramifications, the Igbo' you mentioned should be in 70% advantage in getting the presidential ticket from the PDP. They've worked for the party. While then blaming others on they way they're managing their parties affairs?

Politics should devoid sentiments and emotions. That's the only way we can make headway with it.

At the moment, no one owes anyone anything. We just have to move forward as Nigeria if that's what we want.
no one owes anybody anything?? What has been the basis for electing presidents in Nigeria over the past few years, Isn't it rotation between zones, why was buhari elected just after good luck? "It is our turn" was on every lip of the political elites from the north, why then should igbo's be denied on the same basis?? Oga please talk true, otherwise you're lying to your self. Sorry to say.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Yebosola(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Based on the principle of fairness.
I agree that he should work for us being the political leader of the yorubas in the spirit of southern unity if not the south will be irredemably fractured and we will all be at the mercy of the north because of the ambitions of one man
A good leader shouldn't be selfish.
Collective good of the southern society should be paramount

Will South East ever voted for APC, even if Ojukwu is on their ballot? Let them go to PDP they served for years I beg, blackmailing can't work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by HundredWays(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2020
stevups:

Atiku might be history before then. Age is not on his side
Bros I dey sell rat and mosquito brains oo grin
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2020
winterfell007:
My fellow igbo brothers and sisters, you see what you've caused for yourselves? I kept on begging you to stop playing politics with sentiments and bitterness, yet my advice fell on deaf ears.
I beg you folks to stop listening to that fraud, Nnamdi Kanu, he's full of hate for other enthic groups and he'll draw us back politically. But mbanu!! You people termed me 'Afonja' hausa apologist and other derogatory names.
Now look at, the worst I've feared for my people have finally come. We are no longer a force to reckon with politically, all our efforts since 1999 to rebuild our relevance has finally gone to waste.
Okorocha might have been a terrible administrator in Imo State but he sure understood Nigerian politics and how to play it and was fighting for us to stay revelant in main stream politics, but alas! We dismissed him as 'Hausa Apologist' aka 'Okorohausa', same thing with Joe Igbokwe and Ohanaeze N'igbo.
We need to learn to building political bridges not by abusing other enthic groups like we do here on nairaland and other foras but by seeking strategic alliance and remaining humble even in our achievements.
I know some people we call me 'Yoruba Apologist' or 'Ofenmanu' but I said my own, it's not too late to retrace our steps. A word is enough for the wise

I'm telling you my brother!
You said it all.

I'll only put the blame on the Elites circle in the SE.
It just seems like 95% of them aren't genuine. Because I believe they are the ones in better position to Change this trend.

The type of Politics we play in this Country is the reason we're not moving forward. Our mentality need to change.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by roszilman: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Election that Tinubu has already won, we are just waiting for the announcement.

Wailers can continue to make useless permutations on social media while the Jagaban continue to pocket the APC's structures in the whole of Nigeria.

I AM DONE TALKING
speaking unfortunate, u speak with uncertainty! U have no knowledge of the intention of de northern elites.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Thank you.
Only a presidency of Igbo extraction will heal past wound secure Nigeria's unity and make Kanu and Biafra less attractive for the Ibos.

Insulting them for the past 40 years after the war had not secured the unity that some people crave for.

Anybody who is shouting 'let us unite', 'why are we not united' should expend more energy promoting a presidency of extraction and give everyone a sense of belonging.

That's the only true way to unity, not trying to shout down the Ibos who are now even more thickskinned against marginalization and insult.

The future remains pregnant.

Because a neighborhood wants peace they should make a notorious armed robber who lives in the neighborhood their security committee chairman ba?

You go on about unity yet all Nigerians know you Igbos will be the last to foster Nigerian unity , going by your antecedent and current behaviour, if given ultimate power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by MoIbrahim: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Wetin concern this hungry talkative with APC matters
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by JAMO84: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Zombie nigga... grin grin..

U won in 2019 n yet ur looking for Amotekun biy scout to protect u from the dullards fulani murderers
Face your landlocked region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2020
DeckXavier:
no one owes anybody anything?? What has been the basis for electing presidents in Nigeria over the past few years, Isn't it rotation between zones, why was buhari elected just after good luck? "It is our turn" was on every lip of the political elites from the north, why then should igbo's be denied on the same basis?? Oga please talk true, otherwise you're lying to your self. Sorry to say.

Where did anyone come to an Agreement of presidency rotation in Nigeria? Tell me pls?
Or are you not aware that even in the various party primaries, the candidates always comes from anywhere?
Let not go into that pls.

Politics is all about Alliance and not Emotions. That's the truth.

If not, how come Jonathan of all people became President with the sole aid of Obasanjo?
Obasanjo had to go on serious Alliance with some power holders in politics all over the Country . That's Politics for you.

Nobody will come and give you something you didn't work for in Politics just because of Emotion . That's a bad business in its entirety.

And I still insist the SE are entitled to presidential ticket from PDP. They've worked for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Yebosola:

Will South East ever voted for APC, even if Ojukwu is on their ballot? Let them go to PDP they served for years I beg, blackmailing can't work
Didn't we vote for Rochas in his second term when we saw that he had good intentions.
APC is still the ruling party in imo state.
We have APC senators and reps also

Remember that SW back tracked and voted for OBJ's second term in PDP
We are asking for equity and fairness but you call it black mail

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nasir123:

Where did anyone come to an Agreement of presidency rotation in Nigeria? Tell me pls?
Are you not aware that even in the various party primaries, the candidates always comes from anywhere?
Let not go into that pls.

Politics is all about Alliance and not Emotions. That's the truth.

If not, how come Jonathan of all people became President with the sole aid of Obasanjo?
Obasanjo had to go on serious Alliance with some power holders in politics. That's Politics for you.

Nobody will come and give you something you didn't work for in Politics just because of Emotion . That's a bad business in its entirety.
then based on that, a northerner should rule after Buhari, fair enough??

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by arsenal33: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

If South West dare to contest for 2023 Presidential Election, it means they are the most greedy Region of the millennium.

1st of, make sure your PDP does a turn by turn and not choose a non igbo
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Burruchaga71(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Apart from SW Osinbajo is more popular in every geographic zone than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigfish3k: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Grayoso:

Because a neighborhood wants peace they should make a notorious armed robber who lives in the neighborhood their security committee chairman ba?
All you want is for the security/armed robbery problem to stop
What if ur saint is unable to handle it
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
DeckXavier:
then based on that, a northerner should rule after Buhari, fair enough??

No problem!
Nobody is going to die over that.
If they can get it like you assume, no wahala.

But I can assure you that wouldn't be the case.
I can bet you on that.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by DEROX: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
kenzysmith:
wait let me check if buhari and his cabals will fullfill his promise to tinubu
more was said to muhammadu buhari where I was always seeing back to daura foolish goro chewing etc yes atiku won online buh muhammadu treated his Bleep up even with the inconsequential 5% grin buhari told us you can win election even if people hate you especially the 5%
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyeb15: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
For Presidency to go to d South ,PDP and APC must field two Southerners.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nasir123:

No problem!
Nobody is going to die over that.
If they can get it like you assume, no wahala.

But I can assure you that wouldn't be the case.
I can bet you on that.
why won't it be the case, I'd love to know?
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by DEROX: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Tinubu is a joker, he can only win in the SW and lose the north, SS and SE if he stands a northerner in PDP.

If the SW won't support SE presidency like East did for SW in 1999. Let power remain in the North.

Sw cannot eat their cake and have it.
yes they supported PDP in 1999 No sane Yoruba expects a vote from the erosion ravaged land SS are not emotionally weak and as for north tinubu allies are there is it ganduje or Muhammad inyuwa yahyah NC already is for tinubu so nothing will happen only a replica of 2019 election will happen because buhari as taught us how to win election without 5%
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
DeckXavier:

What you call zoning is essentially a gentleman's aggrement ro rotate power between North and South. When it is the turn of the North, they can squabble within themselves over which bloc/Zone in the region gets the ticket. That is their business and not for us in the South to concern ourselves with.

Did you hear Northern leaders tell the South it is the turn of NE, NC or whatever? They simply said it is the turn of the North to the rest of us and handled bloc/Zone squabbling internally without blackmailing anyone.

Likewise when it is the turn of the South it should be Southerners fighting it out to produce the bloc/Zone that gets the ticket. No one can blackmail others to get anything automatically. They must fight, make alliances and build bridges to get what they want. They Yorubas remain happy to do that.

I don't know how many times this uncomplicated concept must be explained to you Igbos and why you cannot simply man up and contest with the Yorubas for the Presidential ticket. Even the SS should join too. The more the merrier.

Why are you afraid? Is it because you know no one loves the Igbo man politically and you now see blackmail as your only option?
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by DEROX: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. Who even knows Tunubu in the East
But most ipoppigs even cownu has always blackmailed him
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
DeckXavier:
why won't it be the case, I'd love to know?

One thing I'll want you to understand is that, the entire North can't go against the Yorubas in this kind of situation. That can only happen if the Yorubas are divided. But currently they're not.
I'm not saying the Yorubas are a kind special people o, not at all.
But you and I know that the Yorubas (those in APC) have paid their Dues.
Tinubu some people are talking about today, instigated the enthronment of the present Administration.
First to unseat a seating President in the history of Nigeria.

Tinubu have paid his dues as a party man, how then you expect the entire Noth and SS to turn against him?

Are you also aware that some zones in the North will definitely give Tinubu (if he decides) their total support. If not for anything , but for their own political Alliance with the SW to gain strength in the Nigeria political scene paraventurely.

Let me just stop here for now.

See, politics is a game of interest and understanding.
And that was what Obasanjo used in bringing Jonathan to power.

Looking at the political trajectory at the moment, I can bet you the North wouldn't retain the presidency. That wouldn't be good for their future political strength.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by abbasajao(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
I will be rooting for a young and vibrant candidate come 2023 if still living but i want to know if it is FFK that is distributing APC ticket?
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by 77up(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

As difficult as it is for a cow to pass through the niddle hole is as difficult for SE to be president ever in Nigeria.

There is nothing tribal in that because it is the plain bitter truth no easters will want to hear. Only if they can ever stop their politics of hatred for other regions.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AhoadaRivers: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sedonxavi:
The gimmicks of Hausa/Fulani is working on you guys already when Buhari still have 3 years in power. Why can't we people in the south support someone from our region and rule these Hausa/ Fulani for once or you want to remain seasonal slave to the north when all the resources is coming from the South. Pls let's use our sixth sense. What give you certainty that Atiku will not replicate what Buhari is doing.

Simply support the return of power to the East. It is their turn. Them sef don try survive all una insult since 1967 till today.

The East support a yoruba presidency in 1999 and the two major parties fielded yorubas. If the same is done for equity and to permanently heal the wounds so you can have the unity you all crave for. Will the heavens fall?

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AhoadaRivers: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
DEROX:
yes they supported PDP in 1999 No sane Yoruba expects a vote from the erosion ravaged land SS are not emotionally weak and as for north tinubu allies are there is it ganduje or Muhammad inyuwa yahyah NC already is for tinubu so nothing will happen only a replica of 2019 election will happen because buhari as taught us how to win election without 5%

I am from the SS and my placenta is buried here.
You and I both know that the SS are also not very much fond you yorubas politically anyway?
The SS and SE currently stand together in political unison. It is very clear but like a typical unpragmatic yoruba utopian, you can continue to close your eyes and believe whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Tinubu cannot win in any SS or SE states as things stand. yorubas have taken their turn in the zoning equation.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by HIPROFILE(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Again should Nigerians allow another old and almost senile president?

A law should be drawn already to stop anyone above the age of 65 from contesting for presidency.

I say this because in Nigerian due to the stress and trauma of living here at 65 one brain is almost weak. and less effective
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by anigbajumo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Tinubu is a joker, he can only win in the SW and lose the north, SS and SE if he stands a northerner in PDP.

If the SW won't support SE presidency like East did for SW in 1999. Let power remain in the North.

Sw cannot eat their cake and have it.

Rubbish, go and check the history and stop littering the cyberspace. Obasanjo's PDP don't win any state in Yoruba land in both Presidential and gubernatorial election in 1999, most of you children of yesterday are just writing nonsense on NL, Politics is been play by strategic planning and political structure not by emotions or by dwelling ignorance with hateful comments and article on social media

SE is the only region that had been loyal to PDP since 1999, it is more of being foolish to demand for APC ticket while u and ur kinsmen are here throwing tantrums on APC, it's not a rocket of science bro just go and ask for presidential tickets where it's necessary.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by princdebola201(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
AntonVince:

Party structure could win elections everywhere BUT the core Northern Nigeria. Interest matters more over there.

In 2011, Buhari and his virtually-obscure CPC (with no single single Councillor, no Chairman, no State HoA member, no MP, no Senator and zero Governor) made it a clean sweep of votes in the North East and North West. He even won massively in States where the almighty PDP had sitting Governors! grin grin
Where was the massive PDP structure then? Don't forget that there was practically no opposition then.
It was more or less the same pattern in 2015.

The truth is that INTEREST (ethnic/religious) is what wins elections in the core North and not some useless structures. They don't vote like robots. They give no hoot about parties.

I recall having a discourse prior to the 2019 elections with some colleagues and had told them that Buhari would win in most core Northern States but the PDP would take some of the States in the Guber polls...and I was correct.

The PDP got Bauchi, Adamawa and Sokoto at the Gubers, after the APC had won them all in the Presidential.

Wait till a formidable core Northerner picks the PDP ticket in 2023. grin
if north want to hold power beyond buhari , they would have voted massively for atiku to extend their rule to 12 yrs apc still controls bauchi and sokoto technically APC have majority of senators and house of reps in the two state. APC has majority in the state assembly of sokoto and bauchi.APC lost those states becos of their exgov not really PDP machinery., Buhari is the only the person that can pull that off cos he is not a politician and but respected for his contribution when he was head of state, military gov, and ptf chairman. Apart from Buhari there is no politician in core north that wield influence outside their state not even , kwankaso, el rufai and tambuwal.

What many of you dont understand is the CPC cacus of APC that control core north votes.any candidate that they dont endorse will loose woefully e.g Atiku.
What Buhari need to do is to raise APC flqgbearer hands in core north and the election is done and dusted

Besides PDP never took a state in core north in 2019 elections. Zamfara was a gift that will be returned in 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero / 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari / Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.