Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 (36776 Views)

Atiku Using DSS, EFCC To Silence FFK - Tinubu Campaign / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Godfullsam(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:
Only a fool will think Tinubu can ever be president , he doesn't even look presidential... Tinubu should be grateful fortune favored him in Lagos and not ask for more

You guys said more than these when buhari was contesting against Jonathan in 2014.

You guys claimed that it is impossible for an illiterate to contest and win against a seating president. Some of you sworn to kill yourselves if such could happen.

But to your uttermost dismay, buhari became the president.

Mind you, I am not a fan of this nepotic and bigotic bubu but one thing I have come to realize is that, once these so called Igbos are against your political ambition, you certain to come out victorious.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by FarahAideed: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Godfullsam:

You guys said more than these when buhari was contesting against Jonathan in 2014.

You guys claimed that it is impossible for an illiterate to contest and win against a seating president. Some of you sworn to kill yourselves if such could happen.

Mind you, I am not a fan of this nepotic and bigotic bubu but one thing I have come to realize is that, once these so called Igbos are against your political ambition, you certain to come out victorious.

Sharrap I campaigned for Buhari with money I made from Jonathan's govt.. something I regret till this day
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AhoadaRivers: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Grayoso:

Because a neighborhood wants peace they should make a notorious armed robber who lives in the neighborhood their security committee chairman ba?

You go on about unity yet all Nigerians know you Igbos will be the last to foster Nigerian unity , going by your antecedent and current behaviour, if given ultimate power.

You yorubas were the 'notorious armed robbers in the neighbourhood' in the 1990s when you violently killed many non-natives in your land with your OPC because you were dealt a terrible political blow.

In 1999, as 'armed robbers' you were made 'security chairman'. So you are the least qualified to point your dirty fingers and call another person 'notorious armed robbers' who want to be 'security chairman'.

Secondly, the Ibos are scattered all over the country and have invested everywhere, while you hide in your cocoons or at best travel to other parts of the country with mats on your head. This is not up for argument, as it is a glaring truism.

Who else is more qualified based on these facts to lead a multi-ethnic country, is it the Ibo man who sojourns to other parts of the country and invests his nickels there, however little, or the yorubaman who hides in cocoon and travels to other land with his mat on his head because he trusts no one and is also distrusted by others?

For years, yorubas have depended on malcontents against Eastern interests to reap whatever political bounties that is accruable to the South. They also go on to rub it on the face of the rest of the south while pretending to be objective in their ornately worded articles and epistles. Anything to ensure the Ibo remain disgruntled within nigeria, yoruba will enflame it. That will no longer be case in future political dynamics.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bowei(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
AntonVince:
Even if he does pick the ticket, it's a no-brainer that he will lose heavily to Atiku.

I don't know where the deluded "Tinubu 2023" crew intends to fetch their votes. cheesy
They talk as if the North owes them anything. grin

A simple review of Atiku's 2019 performance against an incumbent Buhari (despite the massive rigging) should easily tell any politically-savvy person what's in the offing come 2023.

Keep living in the past, neither of those two you are deliberating on should rule or would win an election in a sane Nigeria
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AhoadaRivers: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
anigbajumo:

Rubbish, go and check the history and stop littering the cyberspace. Obasanjo's PDP don't win any state in Yoruba land in both Presidential and gubernatorial election in 1999, most of you children of yesterday are just writing nonsense on NL, Politics is been play by strategic planning and political structure not by emotions or by dwelling ignorance with hateful comments and article on social media

SE is the only region that had been loyal to PDP since 1999, it is more of being foolish to demand for APC ticket while u and ur kinsmen are here throwing tantrums on APC, it's not a rocket of science bro just go and ask for presidential tickets where it's necessary.

Both PDP and APC are registered NATIONAL political parties, whether you voted OBJ or not, it changes nothing. It is record that yorubas have taken their turn. The country does not belong to you alone and other tribes do not exist at your pleasure. yoruba have taken their turn and that is established.

Look for an Ibo man in APC and vote for him, even if he wins without Ibos '5%' votes, it will be established that Ibo have taken their share in the zoning arrangement as you have in the OBJ case. When next it comes south, yoruba can have a strong argument for the presidency. Others southerners are not fo0ls.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AntonVince: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
princdebola201:
Buhari is the only the person that can pull that off cos he is not a politician and but respected for his contribution when he was head of state, military gov, and ptf chairman. Apart from Buhari there is no politician in core north that wield influence outside their state not even , kwankaso, el rufai and tambuwal.

What many of you dont understand is the CPC cacus of APC that control core north votes.any candidate that they dont endorse will loose woefully e.g Atiku.
What Buhari need to do is to raise APC flqgbearer hands in core north and the election is done and dusted

Besides PDP never took a state in core north in 2019 elections. Zamfara was a gift that will be returned in 2023

Buhari raised Ganduje's hand in the Kano Guber but what happened? Abba of PDP trounced them both until Buhari deployed INEC and the Nigeria Police to perpetrate one of the worst electoral frauds we've seen in recent times to keep Ganduje on the seat.

You appear stuck in the past with this "Buhari raising anyone's hand". This is 2020 brother!
The masses are disenchanted with the APC's abysmal performance since 2015. Osun, Kano, Kogi,... did the APC truly win those States? Don't under-estimate the power of an unhappy electorate.

Regarding the Northern CPC bloc, who can the group possible parade that can withstand the likes of Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tambuwal?
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

You yorubas were the 'notorious armed robbers in the neighbourhood' in the 1990s when you violently killed many non-natives in your land with your OPC because you were dealt a terrible political blow.

In 1999, as 'armed robbers' you were made 'security chairman'. So you are the least qualified to point your dirty fingers and call another person 'notorious armed robbers' who want to be 'security chairman'.

Secondly, the Ibos are scattered all over the country and have invested everywhere, while you hide in your cocoons or at best travel to other parts of the country with mats on your head. This is not up for argument, as it is a glaring truism.

Who else is more qualified based on these facts to lead a multi-ethnic country, is it the Ibo man who sojourns to other parts of the country and invests his nickels there, however little, or the yorubaman who hides in cocoon and travels to other land with his mat on his head because he trusts no one and is also distrusted by others?

For years, yorubas have depended on malcontents against Eastern interests to reap whatever political bounties that is accruable to the South. They also go on to rub it on the face of the rest of the south while pretending to be objective in their ornately worded articles and epistles. Anything to ensure the Ibo remain disgruntled within nigeria, yoruba will enflame it. That will no longer be case in future political dynamics.

Dude stop being so small-minded. The armed robber example is a metaphor to illustrate the fact that the most divisive and hateful Nigerians, i.e IPOBians, must never talk of unity as a selling point for them becoming President.

Everything in the past, and even more today, shows that Igbos are not ready to lead Nigeria. Far from it. Me and other Yorubas online telling you this are not your enemies.

Take your protest and vitriol to the self-serving kingmakers at Political Party level, many from the North, who wont even entertain the thought of an Igbo man as President let alone work for that purpose because of their personal convictions of doing only what suits their permanent interests.

Northerners, in PDP or APC, are the ones most vehemently opposed to an Igbo Presidency and I cant say I blame them for harbouring fear of an Igbo President.

Time you people accept this and stop coming online daily to beef Yorubas who are only benefitting from their diplomatic, amiable and bridge-building political disposition.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Expresswriter: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

FFK is a sound intellectual who makes great sense with his political remonstrations.

He has shed so much light here.

So many Nairalanders who know little to nothing about Nigeria's history are busy telling him to shut up. It's a pity people now hide behind their key pads anonymously throwing insults and invectives at elders; something they can never attempt physically.

It's pitiable noting the loss of our value systems.

I am a millennial and not FFK's mate. I will one day get to his age and beyond. A good cultural upbringing demands that I respect him. If I am opposed to any of his views, I can express my reservations politely without resorting to the thuggery of words as has become the lifestyle of so many faceless Nairalanders.

Having said that, FFK pointed out so many things in his speech.

How many of these did you who is "shutting him up" refer to?

The problem with most of our Nigerian youths (I am a youth too) is that when we encounter someone with a better intellectual exposure and argument, whose view we're not in sync with, we fail to counter their views with a similar air of intellectualism or sound thinking. We fail to because we don't have that sound thinking in the first place.

Rather, we use curse words and swear words to lampoon them. We do so because it is a way of hiding our ignorance, which unknown to us is so loud that it can be heard by the sensitive mind.

When you don't know something, humble yourself and learn. Listen. You mustn't react to everything you hear. If you can't discuss on points, respect yourself. It's not a weakness. It's not just your style. Nobody will victimize you for it. What is bad is when you victimize others with derogatory words.

You have your phone. Make your own video. Put it on your Twitter or Facebook accounts like FFK did. Don't use your talk to rubbish people's reputation. There are laws against slander and libel which most of you don't know. You can be sued for this. It's just that this is Nigeria where people do so many nasty things and go scot-free. Notwithstanding, the courts in Nigeria handle matters on defamation. If you defame a person be ready for the consequences.

Another thing "again" is when you resort to contextual argument. You turn a blind eye to all the good points made by a speaker and focus on just one thing he or she said so you can give them a bad image and make yourself feel important. This is done often by people with low self-worth. They think nobody knows. It's very easy seeing through their actions into their motives and intentions.

Humble yourself if you must grow in life.

In conclusion, do unto others what you'd want them to do unto you.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Golan007: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
DeckXavier:
sir, na igbo turn. No unity without justice abeg. I'll personally vote for a northerner if these guys try to play smart.

Actually, it is the turn of the middle belt.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Both PDP and APC are registered NATIONAL political parties, whether you voted OBJ or not, it changes nothing. It is record that yorubas have taken their turn. The country does not belong to you alone and other tribes do not exist at your pleasure. yoruba have taken their turn and that is established.

Look for an Ibo man in APC and vote for him, even if he wins without Ibos '5%' votes, it will be established that Ibo have taken their share in the zoning arrangement as you have in the OBJ case. When next it comes south, yoruba can have a strong argument for the presidency. Others southerners are not fo0ls.

Stop talking like a kid. It is embarrassing. Are you going to pretend not to know the emergence of the eventual President begins with internal Political Party horsetrading which them culminates in Primaries that churn up the eventual candidates of the major Parties.

Considering non of the two big Parties are ready to give their Presidential ticket to an Igbo, even if Yorubas stepped aside completely , why not face that reality and how to tackle it instead of coming online daily to talk as if the Yorubas stole anything from you?

Even if Yorubas left Nigeria completely to join Togo or Benin Republic the remaining Nigerians would still not elect an Igbo President. Get that into your head and dedicate yourself to changing that reality instead of trying to demonize Yorubas again as you have dedicated to doing for many decades now. We are not the one stopping Igbo man becoming President. We are just prosecuting our own challenge as entitled to do.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Onlyonebuhari: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

If South West dare to contest for 2023 Presidential Election, it means they are the most greedy Region of the millennium.

It's turn by turn, and it's not their turn.

Sifia pain!
APC ticket belong to South West come 2023
You can have PDP ticket cos u don't believe in APC.
Do u want a party your people rejected in 2015 and 2019 to zone their ticket to your region?
Let them give the region that believe in them.
South west 2023-2031
North East 2031-2039
It is a game of the majority

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Face your landlocked region

SE is at least 10 times better developed than S Waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AhoadaRivers: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Grayoso:

Duse stop being so small-minded. The armed robber example is a metaphor to illustrate the fact that the most divisive and hateful Nigerians, i.e IPOBians, must never talk of unity as a selling point for them becoming President.

Everything in the past, and even more today, shows that Igbos are not ready to lead Nigeria. Far from it. Me and other Yorubas online telling you this are not your enemies.

Take your protest and vitriol to the self-serving kingmakers at Political Party level, many from the North, who wont even entertain the thought of an Igbo man as President let alone work for that purpose because of their personal convictions of doing only what suits their permanent interests.

Northerners, in PDP or APC, are the ones most vehemently opposed to an Igbo Presidency and I cant say I blame them for harbouring fear of an Igbo President.

Time you people accept this and stop coming online daily to beef Yorubas who are only benefitting from their diplomatic, amiable and bridge-building political disposition.

Your attempt at intellectual fraud cloaked in seeming 'objectivity' is very well noted by everyone reading this thread and correspondence. It shows your level of debasement and dishonesty.

You tried to paint the Ibos as 'state pariah' in the typical yoruba manner, I shot it down by giving practical documented instances where you created havoc and spread violence against non-natives because you were disgruntled.

Did your OPC talk of unity in the 1990s when you were killing people violently on your land, because you were aggrieved pre-1999? So what makes you think are qualified to point your dirty fingers, metaphorically to others who are also rightly aggrieved as you were pre-1999? What show did you put on pre-1999 to convince others that you deserved presidency apart from the debased violence you executed with your OPC militia on other nigerians.

What makes yoy think you have the right to determine who should be rightly aggrieved and how much aggrieved they should be?

Anyway, the rest of the south have woken up to your skewed propaganda, shenanigans and hypocrisy. A situation that have made yoruba the least trusted in the politics of the south. It's a big cross, you'll have to carry for a long time with incalculable damage to your political fortunes going forward.

Go and read the historical records and results of elections in Nigeria since 1959, it help you understand how little yoruba votes weigh in the holistic and larger spectrum of electoral exercise in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
oyatz:
Even if nobody in the S/West contest for the Presidential election, an Igbo candidate will still not become the President in 2023

Because you're afraid of Nigeria division. Certainly someday the Biafrans will go and you lots won't be able to do anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AhoadaRivers: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Grayoso:

Stop talking like a kid. It is embarrassing. Are you going to pretend not to know the emergence of the eventual President begins with internal Political Party horsetrading which them culminates in Primaries that churn up the eventual candidates of the major Parties.

Considering non of the two big Parties are ready to give their Presidential ticket to an Igbo, even if Yorubas stepped aside completely , why not face that reality and how to tackle it instead of coming online daily to talk as if the Yorubas stole anything from you?

Even if Yorubas left Nigeria completely to join Togo or Benin Republic the remaining Nigerians would still not elect an Igbo President. Get that into your head and dedicate yourself to changing that reality instead of trying to demonize Yorubas again as you have dedicated to doing for many decades now. We are not the one stopping Igbo man becoming President. We are just prosecuting our own challenge as entitled to do.

Your continous wallow in self-deceit as yoruba an antecedent that preceeds your personal existence. It's both familial and congenital. It's encrypted in your DNA.

Whatever makes yoruba presidency possible after your execution of violent debauchery in 1990s, also entitles the Ibos man.

Ibo presidency is not impossible. Infact it is even very much possible than a yoruba presidency if you guys stop your mental masturbation so you can achieve mental clarity.

You have shouted 'Ibo presidency is not possible' for eons because it is a narrative that gives the you 'oxytocin feel-good feeeling'. Nobody is a fool, you are only interested in that narrative so that you can make yourself the prime and sole candidate if the national bounty is to be shared to the south. That will no longer happen. You must now give way for others to take their turn.

Singing your 'Ibo will not be president' will not make you president either'. If you had the sole power to make anyone president, Awolowo, MKO and yorubas would have been only ones ruling this country. You are that greedy and will be stopped.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AntonVince: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
bowei:
Keep living in the past, neither of those two you are deliberating on should rule or would win an election in a sane Nigeria

I couldn't agree more with your position bro but sadly Nigeria ain't a country where sanity prevails otherwise what would someone like Buhari be doing in Aso Rock? grin

Trust me, his promoters in 2015 knew he had nothing to offer. He was only fronted for their power-grabbing quest. cheesy

I do not whole-heartedly want Atiku. I'm simply embracing the reality.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Sedonxavi: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Godfullsam:

You nailed it all
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Sedonxavi: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

You have proved and convinced people why Igbo will never produced Nigeria president

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by JAMO84: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
PrecisionFx:

SE is at least 10 times better developed than S Waste.
Na true. That's why you're dragging number one poverty position with north!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
JAMO84:
Na true. That's why you're dragging number one poverty position with north!!!

Keep deluding urself grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Iceberg3: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sedonxavi:
You have proved and convinced people why Igbo will never produced Nigeria president

4kU and your bloody presidency..

That official that was in the king's court in the days of Elisha didn't believe the prophet's prophecy from God and he never lived to see it manifest.

Who would've believed Ijaw will be President?!?!
Be very careful.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Iceberg3: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Because you're afraid of Nigeria division. Certainly someday the Biafrans will go and you lots won't be able to do anything

Don't mind them.... maybe then, they will live forever as president.

They have been president for decades but the country remains a bloody shtthole of darkness. Who will be proud to be a president of a shyyythol?!!!

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bros, what's the connection between an Igboman becoming the president in 2023 and Biafrans going that somepeople will not be able to do anything?

Daguccizgreat:
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sedonxavi:

To be honest, I doubt there is even one contextually mature or pragmatically intelligent Igbo on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Your continous wallow in self-deceit as yoruba an antecedent that preceeds your personal existence. It's both familial and congenital. It's encrypted in your DNA.

Whatever makes yoruba presidency possible after your execution of violent debauchery in 1990s, also entitles the Ibos man.

Ibo presidency is not impossible. Infact it is even very much possible than a yoruba presidency if you guys stop your mental masturbation so you can achieve mental clarity.

You have shouted 'Ibo presidency is not possible' for eons because it is a narrative that gives the you 'oxytocin feel-good feeeling'. Nobody is a fool, you are only interested in that narrative so that you can make yourself the prime and sole candidate if the national bounty is to be shared to the south. That will no longer happen. You must now give way for others to take their turn.

Singing your 'Ibo will not be president' will not make you president either'. If you had the sole power to make anyone president, Awolowo, MKO and yorubas would have been only ones ruling this country. You are that greedy and will be stopped.

You're just a baby. Very emotionally immature and throwing tantrums like a toddler. For the avoidance of doubt, I am reminding you that no Yoruba is urging Igbos to step aside for us.

We are happy to fight anyone for what we want. You do same and stop these childish and self-pitying rants.

Do whatever you need to do and see if the political powers-that-be will indulge your ambition or defer to it as was the case in 1999 for the Yorubas who were robbed of a confirmed electoral win. As simple as that.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Your attempt at intellectual fraud cloaked in seeming 'objectivity' is very well noted by everyone reading this thread and correspondence. It shows your level of debasement and dishonesty.

You tried to paint the Ibos as 'state pariah' in the typical yoruba manner, I shot it down by giving practical documented instances where you created havoc and spread violence against non-natives because you were disgruntled.

Did your OPC talk of unity in the 1990s when you were killing people violently on your land, because you were aggrieved pre-1999? So what makes you think are qualified to point your dirty fingers, metaphorically to others who are also rightly aggrieved as you were pre-1999? What show did you put on pre-1999 to convince others that you deserved presidency apart from the debased violence you executed with your OPC militia on other nigerians.

What makes yoy think you have the right to determine who should be rightly aggrieved and how much aggrieved they should be?

Anyway, the rest of the south have woken up to your skewed propaganda, shenanigans and hypocrisy. A situation that have made yoruba the least trusted in the politics of the south. It's a big cross, you'll have to carry for a long time with incalculable damage to your political fortunes going forward.

Go and read the historical records and results of elections in Nigeria since 1959, it help you understand how little yoruba votes weigh in the holistic and larger spectrum of electoral exercise in Nigeria.

Illusion grin
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Illusion grin

Dont even know what to say to the guy anymore as it is unsettling seeing a grown man this disconnected with the reality on the ground to the extent he has now taken to creating fantasies.
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Caseless: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Earlystar698:
First Femi should shut up and stop using Igbo people to stay relevant...he should concentrate on omotekun and let Igbo people be. IGBOS are not interested in Nigeria presidency. Aslo Who even tell Tinubu say he will be president cheesy

Meanwhile grin grin
hmmmm...
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Is God only for one Tribe-Igbos?

kingandamy4life:
The truth of the matter is some day the igbos will be liberated from the Zoo since they have refused to make things right.. You know God allow you to keep enjoying grace for many years but the day he decide to act on your matter he will so disgrace you that you will be wondering no be God again. The igbos will go someday. QUOTE ME
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by oyatz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
How sir?

bigfish3k:

Our grouse is that he doesn't want fairness in the south
Re: FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 by AhoadaRivers: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Grayoso:

You're just a baby. Very emotionally immature and throwing tantrums like a toddler. For the avoidance of doubt, I am reminding you that no Yoruba is urging Igbos to step aside for us.

We are happy to fight anyone for what we want. You do same and stop these childish and self-pitying rants.

Do whatever you need to do and see if the political powers-that-be will indulge your ambition or defer to it as was the case in 1999 for the Yorubas who were robbed of a confirmed electoral win. As simple as that.

A yoruba is naturally an over-emotional being that you always good at making melodramatic such as 'arrrhh!' 'yeeee!' during conversations. Ask an expert socio-psychologist.

You are also very good at projecting your feeling to feeling on others and accusing them of the same crime you commit.

The Ibos thankfully are not beggarly, thet know you will want to contest and steal the slot of the south after taking your turn, we also know you will be defeated at the polls due to your greed same way Awo, Falae and other yoruba candidates were defeated.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Renovation Ongoing At Edo Assembly Complex As Shaibu, Okiye Arrive (Video) / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.