Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice (1566 Views)

Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] / Sammie Okposo Impregnated Me & Asked Me To Abort It- Lady Shares Her Story / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
we've been fucking since the lockdown started.

READ: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice

I came to Lagos in March for my Nysc and I didn't really get the chance to rent my self-con before the lockdown started in April so I decided to stay with my male cousin in the meantime.
He's married though but his wife is currently not in the country with the kids. One night around 1 am we were both watching movies on Netflix when he suddenly changed it to one of Spartacus seasons.
It was a sexual scene and the next thing he started kissing me and rubbing my breast. We had hot sex in the sitting that day and since then we've been fucking every day.

He says the sex is the best he's had and am thinking of breaking up with my boyfriend because now I am in love with my cousin. He started taking care of me since then.
He has changed my phone to the latest iPhone and bought me an Apple iPad. I know this is all wrong because he's my direct cousin but I don't know what to do.
Feel free to drop your comments and reaction below

Op please move to front page
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by Mozino007(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chinakwam:
we've been fucking since the lockdown started.

READ: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice

I came to Lagos in March for my Nysc and I didn't really get the chance to rent my self-con before the lockdown started in April so I decided to stay with my male cousin in the meantime.
He's married though but his wife is currently not in the country with the kids. One night around 1 am we were both watching movies on Netflix when he suddenly changed it to one of Spartacus seasons.
It was a sexual scene and the next thing he started kissing me and rubbing my breast. We had hot sex in the sitting that day and since then we've been fucking every day.

He says the sex is the best he's had and am thinking of breaking up with my boyfriend because now I am in love with my cousin. He started taking care of me since then.
He has changed my phone to the latest iPhone and bought me an Apple iPad. I know this is all wrong because he's my direct cousin but I don't know what to do.
Feel free to drop your comments and reaction below

Op please move to front page
Can someone bring that bet naija guy to derail this thread!!we hav had enoigj
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by donbachi(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
And u expect us to know what to advice u...na person wey don chop person,dey know sey the back dey bitter.
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by STARGREEN(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Can you imagine! Of what use is this thread? Please never take this mess to front page because of the innocent minds.
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by landry07(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
if it makes you feel happy continue f**king him and wait for what comes next
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by landry07(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
if it makes you feel happy continue f**king him and wait for what comes next
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by Michelle55: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Oh chimooo.. Please someone who knows the angel in charge of the trumpet should alert him so that im go blow am
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
how can somebody just have sex, like it’s a reflex action..

Omààlè jàtíjàtí ..... sounds like cooked up story though

1 Like

Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by Nonso92(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Made up story
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by illicit(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Fork u and ur stupid cousin
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by Vyzz: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
OK
I will come back to derail the thread
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by franozx: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by billynoni(m): 1:10am On Jun 04, 2020
"He has changed my phone to the latest iPhone and bought me an Apple iPad."... Abeg who else is happy and excited that, by June 17 football will be back?

Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:11am On Jun 04, 2020
Orisirisi something........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by philipstanley(m): 4:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Fabricated story.
Re: I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice by Wolexdey(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of GOD is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Word To Odiaero / (pictures)Top 10 Fascinating Funerals;its Unbelieveable. / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.