Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

This Young Nigerian Shares His Story Of How He Defended His Sister From Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Young Nigerian Shares His Story Of How He Defended His Sister From Rape (379 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night / How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Young Nigerian Shares His Story Of How He Defended His Sister From Rape by romeoetin(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
A student of the Federal University of technology owerri, Mr. Bonnke Junior Okwu narrates how he was assaulted and massacred while trying to defend his sister from RAPE.

I was almost killed in March 2012 defending my younger sister [b]Ukah Ifeanyi Chioma Pearl[/b]against Rapists.

They broke into my room at about 2:AM and wanted to RAPE her, I fought against 3 heavy armed men.

I lost so much blood, fainted several times and got disfigured for life.

Just shut up if you don’t know what I have been through.
Shut up if you don’t know my experience.

I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly in this life.
I have seen it all..

I have escaped rape from another man.
I have fought for a survival.
I have fought against the wrongly accused.

Let us learn to be objective in our reasoning and not speak with so much sentiments and prejudice.

SAY NO TO RAPE!
KILL RAPISTS
SAY NO TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

1 Like

Re: This Young Nigerian Shares His Story Of How He Defended His Sister From Rape by illicit(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Thank God for your life
Re: This Young Nigerian Shares His Story Of How He Defended His Sister From Rape by wizod(m): 1:35am On Jun 04, 2020
My surname is jungle justice. Let rapists be served with my surname

(1) (Reply)

Man Revealed How Police Officer Drag Citizens On The Floor With Their Bike. PICX / How Man Chased Wife, Seize Properties Worth N1.5m In Osun / After Free Ride, Girl Can't Remember Her Address, While Pensioners Demand There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.