Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties (1152 Views)

If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. / Talk To Jzhane: My Mid Night Conversations With A Broken Young Lady / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Tbvxl: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Please what does it mean to have grey hair in my mid Twenties?
Like it's beginning to grow from time to time now,it started with a strand and now I can count like 50 strands of grey hair on my head.
I hope it's advisable to remove 'em cuz it's what I do often.

Please Doctors in the house I need your help, I hope this ain't something serious because I'm beginning to get scared.

Please help move to front page.
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2020
picture of hair please

1 Like

Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by VickyRotex(f): 1:11am On Jun 04, 2020
cheesy cheesy The same op that opened the 1 meat thread. Deactivated and created a new account. Don't ask me how I knew. grin

He said the meat thread was all a lie to gain attention, how are we sure this isn't also a lie.

I won't be surprised if he quotes me to insult me. Doesn't change the truth tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/5891237/brothers-wife-served-me-just/18#90246351
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by PAULEENBAYO(f): 1:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Tbvxl:
Please what does it mean to have grey hair in my mid Twenties?
Like it's beginning to grow from time to time now,it started with a strand and now I can count like 50 strands of grey hair on my head.
I hope it's advisable to remove 'em cuz it's what I do often.

Please Doctors in the house I need your help, I hope this ain't something serious because I'm beginning to get scared.

It could be hereditary .or stress and over thinking. I noticed I also spotted gray hair in my late twenties when I was going through a crisis at that time . (Relationship Issue ) but whatever the case ,don't stress yourselves out. Over thinking never solves anything.
PS.
I wish I could take my own advice . undecided

Please help move to front page.
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by bigiyaro(m): 2:28am On Jun 04, 2020
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy The same op that opened the 1 meat thread. Deactivated and created a new account. Don't ask me how I knew. grin

I won't be surprised if he quotes me to insult me. Doesn't change the truth tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/5891237/brothers-wife-served-me-just#90107597
he is now growing gray hair over the meat matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by VickyRotex(f): 2:39am On Jun 04, 2020
bigiyaro:

cheesy na so we see am grin

He's probably lying again, just someone seeking attention at all cost.
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Juliusmomoh: 5:20am On Jun 04, 2020
When u were 16 , u over use " hair dying cream"
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Oluromantic: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2020
You just said hair. Whether na pubic hair we no know
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Tbvxl: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
VickyRotex:

https://www.nairaland.com/5891237/brothers-wife-served-me-just#90107597

Lol, I see you need attention my dear.

And what gives you the assurance that I am the op that created the old thread?

Be careful pls
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Tbvxl: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2020
bigiyaro:

You just don't jump into conclusion bro.
I sought for advice and if you know you got nothing to offer then you move on with ur life.
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by VickyRotex(f): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2020
What a coincidence that on the same day the meat op deactivated his account, a new account (more like a "saviour" ) sprouted within few minutes and the first place it decided to visit was the meat thread to defend the meat OP.

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? And talk about the pattern of writing. Huh! Let's not even go there.

Mind you, I knew this because few minutes before he deactivated his account he quoted me with an insult which I didn't see until he came back with the new account. Enough said!

Mr. Op, don't quote me again please. Cos even if you do, I wont reply you. Merci!

PS: Your tactics is DOA!

Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Tbvxl: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
VickyRotex:
What a coincidence that on the same day the meat op deactivated his account, a new account (more like a "saviour" ) sprouted within few minutes and the first place it decided to visit was the meat thread to defend the meat OP.

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? And talk about the pattern of writing. Huh! Let's not even go there.

Mr. Op, don't quote me again please. Cos even if you do, I wont reply you. Merci!

PS: Your tactics is DOA!

It's damn obvious ure sick and you need attention.

If you took your life serious rather than stalking people's comment on Nairaland,maybe your life would have been so better.

You go get a life seriously!
And stop putting mouth in matter wey no concern you.

Quote me again and get what you don't expect.
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Obsession4u: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by lilyheaven: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
It signifies wisdom, rock it, it's yours.
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Richy4(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
What has this question got to do with his previous posts? All these unnecessarily fishing is the reason why 1 person creates multiple accounts...

Anyways OP, you can Google the reasons. I was 24 when I saw one of those @ my "junk status" u know where right smiley I didn't even have any on my head, it just appeared there.

Anyways, i can't tell you how painful it was for me.. it was like seeing a ghost.. I only felt happy when my niece was born with it.. she came into the world with grey hairs.. Also Google helped too to calm me down those days .

1 Like

Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by faithfull18(f): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Normal.
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Tbvxl: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Richy4:
What has this question got to do with his previous posts? All these unnecessarily fishing is the reason why 1 person creates multiple accounts...

Anyways OP, you can Google the reasons. I was 24 when I saw one of those @ my "junk status" u know where right smiley I didn't even have any on my head, it just appeared there.

Anyways, i can't tell you how painful it was for me.. it was like seeing a ghost.. I only felt happy when my niece was born with it.. she came into the world with grey hairs.. Also Google helped too to calm me down those days .

Thank you sir!
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by XXLMANDIGO: 5:52am On Jun 05, 2020
You don use yourself do blood money....
Re: Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Most likely stress or an inherited stuff...with time and lifestyle changes, it should change

(1) (Reply)

Why My Annoying Dad Is About To Do To My Social Life / I'm So Confused On What To Do. I Need Help. / Am 19 And Want To Live Like A Man. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.