Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76955 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Esteemval(f): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
You ate the food quite alright, why telling us?. Times are hard if you don't know, maybe that was her own she even served you with, or did you expect her to pack all the meat in the pot and give you? so she'll be a good in-law, my dear use your head o, your brother's house, do you know if the money she used to cook it was your brother's? She even gave you the food you've not met women who'll only serve you drink. Go and find a job because from the way you sounded seems you're jobless

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by superability(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: "Hi everyone!"
Lord God of Abraham...dis lady yaf killed me with laughternixation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Shugargal(f): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
uboma:

Hey my runaway friend. I hope you are keeping safe. Thanks Ma'am.
Yeah mi trying my best hope you too? besides I didn't run ooo just respecting the protocols.. smiles.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VickyRotex(f): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
superability:

Lord God of Abraham...dis lady yaf killed me with laughternixation

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by McKayConcept(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
my brother, the advice i can give to you in this matter is that I PITY YOU. did you even listen to yourself or read what you wrote before posting?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by uboma(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shugargal:
Yeah mi trying my best hope you too? besides I didn't run ooo just respecting the protocols.. smiles.

What protocols are you referring to?

Good to hear that you are trying to keep safe. It's the same here as well.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by gracechellar(f): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.
Something must be wrong with you
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Johnmattee(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sterope:
Culture is dynamic. It is not westernisation. There were so many things our forefathers did that didn't make it to the 21st century so stating culture is not doing it for me at all. A culture that doesn't teach contentment and understanding is not my cup of business.

Back then meat was a thing. It was not expensive and people can often source for their own meat. Everything is expensive now and corona is outside.

Also, it is their money; it is his choice to visit. They have their reasons from financial to managing the available resources or JUST CHOICE.

If he doesn't like a piece of meat, he should stop at a restaurant and shove down a whole chicken. He should complain maybe next time she should consider tap water.

I have already said that in my post that he should show understanding, as regards culture, I repeat, Yoruba culture doesn't teach covetousness, deserving respect doesn't translate to lack of contentment, if you are a Yoruba gal and you are married by now, you'll know better. Take it or leave it, you can only discard something when you get something else, most folks abominate their culture once they have exposure to the western style...wake up.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by megareal: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol @ the bible quote.

I read somewhere yesterday where he mentioned that it was all a joke and he created the thread due to boredom. Indeed makes me want to give him a slap to reset his brain.

It's one of 2 things. Either the insults made him lie that it was a joke or it was actually a very silly and unwarranted joke.

Here are the quotes.

Either of the two scenarios is believable. I had doubts as to the veracity of the story. Either way, this will reset his brain, and he will borrow some sense from his betters. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VickyRotex(f): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
megareal:

Either of the two scenarios is believable. I had doubts as to the veracity of the story. Either way, this will reset his brain, and he will borrow some sense from his betters. grin

hahaha. exactly! cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by DeRoyalhouse: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

Unbelievable, you want to report to your brother that his wife served you one meat?. You are pathetic.
It's your type that create loopholes in marriages. She is not your wife, go fine yours and I pray you find happiness in your own marriage.
You really need to work on yourself before settling down.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol @ the bible quote.

I read somewhere yesterday where he mentioned that it was all a joke and he created the thread due to boredom. Indeed makes me want to give him a slap to reset his brain.

It's one of 2 things. Either the insults made him lie that it was a joke or it was actually a very silly and unwarranted joke.

Here are the quotes.

Lol, insults?
I'd have been pained if it truly happened but since all was just a fib you can't expect me to be wailing.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Androidlic: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
U want it all
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VickyRotex(f): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Lol, insults?
I'd have been pained if it truly happened but since all was just a fib you can't expect me to be wailing.

Doesn't matter. Your brain still needs reset.

Next time you're bored, find something productive to do, not coming online to lie! angry
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ndukwe007(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
The worst man I have ever seen in my entire life. Person will now go and marry this one. Can you imagine someone complaining for a piece of meat he didn't buy or cook.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Doesn't matter. Your brain still needs reset.

Next time you're bored, find something productive to do, not coming online to lie! angry

It would have been if you had snubbed this post and move on with ur life.

I can see ure mentally ill.

Quote me again and see the other side of me
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by daniberry: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

you're an idiot. A big fool. An ungrateful ingrate and a hungry goat. How much did you contribute in the food?. Olodo. No go marry or cook your own food. Nzuzu
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
daniberry:
you're an idiot. A big fool. An ungrateful ingrate and a hungry goat. How much did you contribute in the food?. Olodo. No go marry or cook your own food. Nzuzu

Lol,you look hungry.
I rather will keep mute than waste my time replying tyu.
Fuu
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by fresh20(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Op,you for kukuma carry the whole pot nah.Nonsense.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by fresh20(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abi.......!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by paul3429: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
The must stupid statements from a fool
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Prince29(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
u are ungrateful. If u have food in your house why did u go to ur brother's house to eat.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Shugargal(f): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
uboma:

What protocols are you referring to?

Good to hear that you are trying to keep safe. It's the same here as well.
Good to hear bro... don't mind about that protocol thing because you won't understand it too soon. na me know. sweet dreams.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ishilove: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ha, op has even deactivated. Ashiere. Home breaker oshi
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
If this guy don't realise that he a glorified fool then his brain should be thrown into an endless pit
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Tbvxl: 2:30am On Jun 03, 2020
Ishilove:
Ha, op has even deactivated. Ashiere. Home breaker oshi

Dyu seem to have a problem with the op?

Get sense mister
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Tbvxl: 2:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
If this guy don't realise that he a glorified fool then his brain should be thrown into an endless pit

And what differentiate you from the op?
Only a fool recognizes a fool
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Tbvxl:

And what differentiate you from the op?
Only a fool recognizes a fool

Lol I think u changed ur username to continue ur misery.. chameleon! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by DedeNkem: 2:40am On Jun 03, 2020

I can't believe a grown a*ss adult would come on Nairaland to complain about a piece of meat!

What a huge m*oron you are. You're even lucky she gave you food!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by daniberry: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2020

Lol,you look hungry.
I rather will keep mute than waste my time replying tyu.
Fuu
Jobless fool. No go marry. Dey find 2 meat. Ewu
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Tbvxl: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol I think u changed ur username to continue ur misery.. chameleon! grin

Lol, you must be crazy!

Get a life and deal with it.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Tbvxl:

Lol, you must be crazy!

Get a life and deal with it.

U don't owe me anything ok.. and u don't mean sh!t to me either. So keep up the good hate it will nourish ur soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.