Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole (27955 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by OKTolu: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Obaseki is fighting both tooth and nail just to gain recognition and sympathy from the people of Edo

I wish you well
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by ojuu4u(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=drskyfly007 post=90296432]You are so dumb..I just gave you a possible scenario that can happen in politics!
What's my bizness with whoever wins...They are all the same..
Before I forget oya collect back your coma.[/quote
It's only a dummy can think such scenario is been playing in Edo politics right now.
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Dandavido: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Waitin concern me

Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by bignero: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is a very big lie

He should have said something else to appeal to our sympathy

Are you eithers lawyer?

So how do you know?

I don't support any of the buffons, but you sound no different from them
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Xfemt(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is a very big lie

how is it a lie

were u der ??
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Xfemt(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2020
Mopolchi:
I like Oshiomhole. He no dey too make noise. Na after primaries he dey talk. Amosun do gra gra finish, him loyal. Okoroawusa do him own gra gra, him loyal too. Who be Obaseki wey no go loyal? As he short eh, fear am, na short man devil. You see am, you see el Rufai, you see Ngige, fear dem if you're in APC.
OGA he did nothing to amosun and okorocha na greed kill those two, why em no do am for kogi. I can't say but I am convinced obaseki ll win

na poi I de sorry for
cus de re using him as a bait
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Alexis105: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is a very big lie

What and where is the lie there?
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Tellall21: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2020
The idea of Godfatherism in Nigeria's politics should be banished, as a Governor, you have completed your eight year tenure leave the stage and stop trying to remote control your successor.
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Ferrous(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2020
But, Oshiomhole stood against godfatherism
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Inda2020: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2020
We will continue to hit the bitter truth on the empty brains of the enemies of the country. The children of hate, frustration and perdition with very short memories like that of chickens For all those that have forgotten how the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers was looted, here you have it.... Kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened recently on was nothing but gathering of rogues. Happy reading: 1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki 2. I didn't give order - Jonathan 3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu 4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George 5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa 6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena. 7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi 8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa. 9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda 10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki 11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer. 12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG. 13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution. But I believe, it is the right thing to do. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop. WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? "Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is" *~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi* "Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan." *~ Prof Charles Soludo* "Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble." *~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.* "For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls." *~ Godswill Akpabio* "I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom." *~ Okonjo Iweala* "Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts." *~ Peter Obi* "Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number" *~ Bala Mohammed* * Tompolo was paid 13Billion.! * Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m. * Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state. * Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M. * Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN. * Olisa Metuh took 400M. * Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira. * Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira. * Fayose took 3B naira. * Obanikoro took 4Billion naira. * Olu Falae took 100M naira. * Tony Anenih - 400M naira. * Oritsejafor - $35M * Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira. * Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira. *Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira * Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira. * Joshua Dariye-700M naira. *Nyesom Wike stole #4b. * Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues..... Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening. Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead. May all the thieving politicians that looted our darling nation treasury never end well in life , along with those that wanted them back in power to continues from where they stopped. Annoying swines dem .. Small thieves crying and hating the man who tool the key of the treasury from them. Criminals that are not ready to work legitimately and make legit money, they have ben used to corrupt money.. Lazy Barawos everywhere. PMB won't be the president by now if our country was going in the right direction in 2015, and you are castigating us for changing the looting and STEALING going on? We never voted for our now darling Daddy prior 2015, Not at all! Your hero even told us to our face that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION?! We can never move forward in life if you don't look back to know where the problem came from. If we don't focus on the past, we are then liable to make the same mistakes. "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." (George Santayana ) .
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by joshjc(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Those of you saying Edo people hate oshiomole that's a big lie, oshiomole controls Edo north, those with political influence in Edo south is with him, and among the people the support between both of them is 50)50
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by philiancoop(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
Igboland is on fire with this obaseki and oshiomole rift

Na wa ooo
guy you dumb o... where is the Igbo land there? L
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by slivertongue: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2020
drskyfly007:
As in it could be a planned script to lure Ize Iyamu to APC and thereby reducing pdp chances. Ize Iyamu could be the pawn here..
my suspicion too cos the guy just jumped into APC without caution. I ize iyamu will do worst to osho
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by oyeb15: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Obaseki is an ingrate. This certificate-less governor that was lost of words during campaign.Obaseki was even disowned by his family members then. Oshiomole was always speaking for him. He rigged d election for him cos PDP won then.Edo people were bitter after d election.
Is this how to pay back such fellow. Akpabio vs Udom isn't this bad.
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is a very big lie

How is it a lie?? Does obaseki have a palatial Manson on how many hectares of land like Oshiomhole? All of a sudden?

Obaseki seems honest in what he’s saying here even tho he may not be a saint.
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by thaprofit88: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
spirul77:
Obaseki's sins against his own people, the edolites is too much to be forgiven so easily.

Please educate me further. What sins are you talking about?
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by spirul77: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=moderatedguy post=90297498]

December 29 2016- Obaseki ordered two APC leaders Osakpomwan Eriyo & Sunday Osagbona to be remanded in Oko prison for alleged attempted murder on the life of Chief Osaro Idah which was false.

February 23, 2019- Obaseki lost his ward, LG, fed constituencies & senatorial district in the Presidential/National Assembly elections. He was playing golf on election day.

March 18, 2019- Obaseki purportedly suspended Gen. Charles Ariabhere from APC.

March 21, 2019- Obaseki threatened the life of Hon. Chris Okaeben & vowed he won't be inaugurated into Edo State House of Assembly

June 17, 2019- Obaseki refused to inaugurate 14 APC members elect into the Edo State House of Assembly.

June 17, 2019- 14 Edo House of Assembly members elect were physically attacked at the Golden Tulip Hotel by thugs loyal to Obaseki under the supervision of the Nigeria Police.

July 3, 2019- Obaseki sacked 8 Commissioners & Special Advisers without due process and for no tangible reason given.

July 4, 2019- Obaseki ordered the illegal suspension of Hon. Chris Okaeben from the APC by his Oredo LG party chapter.

July 23, 2019- Obaseki fought against the ministerial nomination of Hon. Clem Agba by President Buhari.

August 29, 2019- Obaseki at the South-South governors forum & in a letter to President Buhari through the APC Ovia North East LG chapter, rejected the nomination of Dr. Pius Odubu & Chief Victor Ekhator as Chairman & member board of NDDC respectively.

September 3, 2019- Obaseki through his lawyer, Andrew Adaze Emwanta filed a case in an FCT High Court Abuja against the nomination of a fellow Edo man, Dr. Pius Odubu as Chairman NDDC. He asked the court to give the position to Delta State.

September 27, 2019- Obaseki illegally sacked Alhaji Aremiyau Momoh from office as Chairman Etsako East LG.

October 8, 2019- Obaseki illegally removed from office Hon. Patrick Aguinede as Chairman Esan West LG. This was after he had previously removed 3 others from office namely; Alhaji Yakson Musa, Alhaji Aremiyau Momoh & Eghe Ogbemudia from Etsako West, Etsako East & Egor LG respectively.

October 11, 2019- Obaseki ordered the arrest of Hon. Osarobo Idahosa, just for no reason, the APC leader in Ikpoba okha and about three police hilux vehicles were stationed outside his house for days.

November 14, 2019- Obaseki used one Steven Oshawo & 8 others (out of 26 exco members) to carry out an illegal suspension of Adams Oshiomhole in his ward 10 of Etsako West LG.

November 22, 2019- Obaseki lobbied APC NEC members for the attempted removal of Adams Oshiomhole as APC national party chairman.

November 22, 2019- Obaseki sealed up the hotel business property of Comrade Osakpomwan Eriyo. He went further & seized his caterpillars, excavators & other working equipment at his sand excavation business site (pit),for no reason given.

December 3, 2019- Obaseki ordered Frank Okiye to illegally declare vacant the seats of 14 APC House of Assembly members elect. And asked INEC for by-elections.

December 12, 2019- Oshiomhole's convoy & NWC members attacked in Benin by thugs loyal to Obaseki. They caused mayhem, burnt vehicles, set bonfire on airport road & harassed innocent citizens.

December 23, 2019- Thugs loyal to Obaseki attacked Prof. Julius Ihonvbere's constituency office & empowerment program in Owan West LG.

December 23, 2019- Obaseki celebrated when the tenured appointment of Hon. Samson Osagie elapsed with no further renewal by President Buhari as Executive Director marketing & business development, Nigeria Communication Satellite LTD. Who does that against his own kinsman?

January 25, 2020- The venue of APC Edo north rally in Auchi burnt down. Chairs, tables, canopies other equipment & materials destroyed.

January 30, 2020- Assassinated attempt was carried out on the life of Hon. Henry Idahagbon with 77 bullet holes on his office floor & windows.

February 1, 2020- The Benin residence of Chief Francis Inegbeneki (Uzoya) bombed with IED.

February 3, 2020- Comrade Osakpomwan Eriyo's residence at Siloko road bombed.

February 5, 2020- Obaseki ordered the demolition of the hotel of Comrade Tony Kabaka Adun at Ugbor Benin City.

February 7, 2020- Obaseki ordered the seal up of Comrade Osakpomwan Eriyo's hotel for the second time, for no reason at all.

February 15, 2020- Obaseki hosted a private party to celebrates the APC loss of Bayelsa State to the PDP at the Supreme Court.

February 22, 2020- Obaseki blocked both the street entrance & exit to the Benin private residence of Oshiomhole with Edo State waste management garbage trucks. This was to prevent Oshiomhole from accessing his house or receiving visitors.

March 13, 2020- Obaseki endorsed Victor Giadom (from River State) in a South-South factional meeting in Abuja to be APC national Chairman to replace Adams Oshiomhole (from Edo State).

February 29, 2020- Obaseki revoked the C of O on the properties of Dr. Odubu, Prof. Ihonvbere, Chief Elamah & other APC leaders.

He attempted decamping to PDP but James Ibori refused to grant him a soft landing, he revoked the C of O of iboris property in GRA Benin city. These are just a tip of an iceberg of the numerous sins of obaseki against his own kinsmen, kindreds and edolites, he fought the binis, made sons of the palace loss their appointments, obaseki being a son of the palace, born and brought up in ogbe quarters "the palace hood" didn't consider his people when he was humilating them but expect them to vote for him during election? Have you ever asked yourself how a sitting governor who you claim to have the support of the binis lost his own ward and local govt to opposition during the last Elections ? How a sitting governor is being represented by opposition in reps and senate?

If I tell you to mention his achievements as a governor you will start listing abstract things even a local govt chairman won't be proud of, Edobest, industrial something that looks like a bird cage or bus park? Or you mention ekpoma roads that aren't up to 1km, how about gelegele seaport he was singing with during campaign, after millions has been embezzled for soil testing he no longer talks about that project now, kids learn under leaking roofs in new era college when there are new buildings built by the last administration but obaseki refused opening them for use because they were built by predecessor, how about the much talked about central hospital built by his predecessor, the best he could do was to lock it for three years and handed it over to private investors, you can choose to be deceived but not all edolite are like you, no single project worthy of mentioning can be attributed to this administration name in the whole of EDO central, if you kNow any, list them here, the 30 billion naira Benin water storm project has been abandoned to the detriment of the binis, few roads he tarred washed away by erosion, or boast to me he renovated the OGBE stadium,lol, baba, obaseki is a bad market. The edos are refined people that doesn't need an agbero as a governor with no achievement.
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Kyase(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Karac:

Asin ehn... same news different headlines
i tire oo
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by frubben(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
In other words you are saying your teacher should not mark your script becauze you fight with am.

The guy mouth still dey run
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by rolexino(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Birds of the same feather flock together. they know what they are doing. Its left for Edo people to come out of this slavery
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Proudlytips: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
hmmmm
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by goaldynboy: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mopolchi:
I like Oshiomhole. He no dey too make noise. Na after primaries he dey talk. Amosun do gra gra finish, him loyal. Okoroawusa do him own gra gra, him loyal too. Who be Obaseki wey no go loyal? As he short eh, fear am, na short man devil. You see am, you see el Rufai, you see Ngige, fear dem if you're in APC.

What of Osinbade? Does anyone fear him?!
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Yakuza532: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hiya
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Eniola320(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
My Question for you is that you want to repeat a class. So four years no do you to work, are you sure another four years is okay. Set awon yaba left.
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by kareemkamil(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Shawarmaboss: 12:56am On Jun 05, 2020
U neva c anything....lol
Ask KABAKA
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
martineverest:
Amosun ,Ambode and Okorocha were hated by his people...Edo people love obaseki and hate Oshiomhole.

Ambode was loved by lagosians. It's the primaries that matters.

By the way, I do not like Oshiomole.
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by martineverest(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Ambode was loved by lagosians. It's the primaries that matters.

By the way, I do not like Oshiomole.
obaseki will carry the day cos Edo people are highly anti Oshiomhole
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
martineverest:
obaseki will carry the day cos Edo people are highly anti Oshiomhole

You still don't get the point. Sheybi he will first win at APC primaries first.

Who's APC National chairman again, remind me.

You say?
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by martineverest(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kweensavvy:

You still don't get the point. Sheybi he will first win at APC primaries first.

Who's APC National chairman again, remind me.

You say?
and who is the state chairman?....state chairman is pro-obaseki.
Re: You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole by ernieboy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
joshjc:
Those of you saying Edo people hate oshiomole that's a big lie, oshiomole controls Edo north, those with political influence in Edo south is with him, and among the people the support between both of them is 50)50
hope u are not referring to osagie ize iyamu or odubu or is it kabaka u are referring to. also besides etsako people there are other ethnic groups in Edo north like the owan, who are not particularly fond of him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition / Drama As Ezekwesili Signs 2019 General Elections Peace Accord / Showdown Looms In Senate Over Appointment Of Buratai, Others As Envoys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.