Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I See A Revolution Lurking Around - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See A Revolution Lurking Around (1855 Views)

"Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) / I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See A Revolution Lurking Around by 1Alex: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:

Lol which unity? That the northerners didn't join to protest? I laugh in spanish. Its only a matter of time

https://www.nairaland.com/6190960/endsars-protest-kano-against-insecurity
Re: I See A Revolution Lurking Around by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
BREYZ:
In no time there is going to be a Revolution in Nigeria, I don't know when exactly but I know it will surely happen. Companies & Business places will shutdown, Homes will be locked with only children and the Elderly at home while the Youths both male and female will March round the Country in their millions chanting for the way forward to secure the future of our unborn generation, all who have looted this country both old and new will be dragged from their homes, beaten, killed and imprisoned and others will go on exile. It will be so serious that even their personal guards will not be able to protect them. The government which will be in Power will be toppled by a band of angry youths particular those whose future was stolen by bad government policies, those who stole constituency monies to enrich themselves will be lynched. It will be so bad that the international community will frown at it but a true change will come to Nigeria as a group of Men with ideas and vision will take over Nigeria and lead her to the promised Land. sad

Watch out, there is going to be a Massive Revolution, People are hungry, tired, dead and are still dying and the anger of the entire citizenry will be felt soon.
Mehn…You are a prophet, everything you said is happening right before our eyes.

1 Like

Re: I See A Revolution Lurking Around by GTkester: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wow! The OP deserves some kudos.
Re: I See A Revolution Lurking Around by Biodun556(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
1Alex:
Not in Nigeria bro. Police and army will shoot all protesters on orders from above. They won't care the number of people that will be shot.

No revolution anywhere the government just want you people to satisfy yourself because they know you will soon call for help and that is happening already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Doomed If National Water Resources Bill Is Passed ― Soyinka / Aba Boys Don Come With Odeshi! Oya Now... Soldiers Din Run.. / BREAKING!!! Sen. Kalu Officially Welcomes Gov. Ikpeazu's Commissioners To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.