Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

"Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) (15708 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / 2023: Two Former Heads Of State Behind Peter Obi - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Realdeals(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2019
"If any country needs a revolution, it is Nigeria" - Pat Utomi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWc8X_qejTs

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by BlackfireX: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2019
Then we the soldiers are waiting for you
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by LoveMachine(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2019
The best governor of Delta State that never was. Nigeria where men with sense and conscience go to waste away.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by SpaceTour: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Would he say this if he was nominated as a minister? Selfish politicians. Only a fool is deceived by these guys

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by CotenantNIG: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
nigerians dont want revolution because it will shake the foundation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by SultanOfAbia: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
This mans Eyes are seperated like divorced parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Jobac: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Revolution, not now!
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by mknigeriagreat: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Dem don start again oooo. As he no win presidency. All I want from you sir is to declare a revolution move like Sowore did if you really believe in it. The remaining part of your life will be spent where it should be. The story of that Spanish man came to mind. Na exile sure pass and God help you the country you run to na ally with naija, na extradition go follow am and next thing you see na sugar cane trees for Kuje in Abuja. IF you know you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by tolacoker: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2019
yes we do so desperately.
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by soberdrunk(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy RUBBISH TALK!!! Yes I said it!! All these people are hypocrites, this same man said in an interview with Punch that he buys his wife the latest BMW everytime she celebrates her birthday in a country where ordinary 2k(2 thousand naira) can save so many people from untimely death. How many homeless shelters has he setup? How many free schools has he established? Has he dedicated 70% of his earnings to help the needy? How many free healthcare centres has he setup? Let us stop deceiving ourselves the average Nigerian is selfish and cares only about himself and family members and friends, I remember how most of us thought Oshiomole was a messiah during his 'activist days', until I see a man that has dedicated his entire life to helping people before I can take any of these 'revolution people' serious until then over to DSS..... angry

10 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Freemanbobble: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Okay
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Cosmatikka: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Without any due respect sir, sharrap.
You are one of the ppl dat led ppl into voting in the disaster we have today in Aso rock

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by festacman(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2019
1. The O'toge movement in Kwara State happened without a call to Revolution Now and Days of Rage.
2. The defeat of PDP in 2015 happened without one marijuana-smoking New Yorker threatening fire.
These two key events happened because MAJORITY of people were determined and United to bring a kind of paradigm shift. And it happened.

I still maintain that the time for young people of this country to begin discussion towards 2023 elections is now and not a couple of months to the election. They have the number, the spread and media but obviously lack leaders who are ready to make personal sacrifice and tolerate discomforts in the interest of the big picture.

In reality, every aspect of our national life has been stagnant and needs REVOLUTION NOW: our economy, how our elected leaders manage resources, our healthcare, our educational system, our sports, our different infrastructure that should drive production, etc. However, in a democracy, the revolution comes from making a decision through the ballot box and defending such decision.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Okay pat, I'll tell you the revolution we need;

We need a revolution against religious leaders who divert offerings to personal interests and investments. Imams divert zakat funds and feesebilillahi to their pockets and pastors divert tithes to private jets and to send their kids abroad.

We need revolution against the hypocrites amongst us who say one thing in front of the masses and say another when they meet the elites. I remember a university lecturer that always insults politicians on radio. The day he met one politician face to face I swear he said; "Ali, oya fun mi lowo (give me money)"

We need revolution against failed and dysfunctional family systems and lifestyles that are disconnecting parents and children.

We need revolution against filthy norms and civilizations that are making us raise irresponsible adults that beget irresponsible offspring. You can't give what you don't posses, only a responsible parent can give a child responsible upbringing.

Revolution starts from our home and selves. I believe in a bottom-up approach. Our leaders are only a mirror of who we are. If you're a good people you'll have good leaders. If you have evil leaders then you're likely evil people.

I rest my case.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by positivelord: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2019
"Useful Idiot" ministerial list is out without you and you decided to go back to your senses...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Eluni(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Cosmatikka:
Shatap

Correct
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by don4real18(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2019
I totally concur with him... The country is in chaos and only few people are speaking up. The cowardly and backstabbing nature of majority of Nigerians is nauseating. Selling their brothers out for lunch money.
If only you know how much suffering the country is going through. If only you can see how government institutions is used to fund private luxuries. If only you know that you are supposed to be in a better position to own a car, feed your family and comfortably pay your house rent.
If only you know...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Eluni(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Step up the revolution, bring back your family residing abroad to step up the process [b][/b][i][/i]
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by goodnija: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Dem don start as he no win president
It is not about winning or not winning- it is a country survival. This is the only country we got and we have turned it into banana republic.
It is only a mad man that will keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
Time for change.

7 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by permit(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2019
Revolution is never the best option for this country and time as it stands now because we no longer believe in this country the best thing to do is everyone go your separate ways grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by LANDLORD72: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2019
No revolution now youth don wise up
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Leihe: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2019
grin
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by koyyess: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2019
You are right but I don't trust you.

Negroes with crossed eyes can be so wicked....talk more of those with wide nostrils.

I am smarter now.
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Going by Tony Momoh's logic, Pat Utomi is looking for trouble for calling for revolution.

Agbaya wey mumu
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2019
BlackfireX:
Then we the soldiers are waiting for you

Death to all who wants to stop the revolution

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2019
At the back of most blacks, especially the Christian in the south, is a vision of a white Jesus coming to save them.
Muslims fight and take what they want

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by helinues: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2019
Why not come out to lead the protests?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Useless country
Re: "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2019
They say Buhari is wicked than idi Amin. They say Buhari is a dictator, they say he is a thief, they say Buhari is Boko Haram. They say Buhari is terrorist. Yet they don't want to come out and press for a revolution undecided

A revolution is where a population of 200 million rise up as one to Abuja brandishing guns, bombs, eviction banners. But what I saw was a group of tens shouting at the top of their voices.

A revolution is said to happen where security agencies will run for cover and hold their positions in fear as a result of intimidating numbers of angry, violent and determined revolutionists. But what I saw was security agencies chasing protesters like cockroaches

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Wins Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket / Nigeria’s gas revenue drops by 50% / Succession Crisis Rocks NIIA Over Office Of Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.