Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo (38117 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Coldie(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
When u are a politician and u dont know what to do with money allocated to u to help your people.

You stay in your house buy expensive cars and invite superstars to perform for u in private.

While your people hail you for eating their money
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by almayda: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2020
ConnectedMan:
This guy was seen as the next Bob Marley. Even the Marley family acknowledged him. He was getting millions in endorsements but drugs messed him up. So sad.

Tupac's mother once said, "they will give you money but they will also give you the tools to destroy yourself".

Rip man
When these tools are offered,its totally your decision to accept or reject...ever wondered why alot of them did not end up on that path?CHOICES.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by yembet(f): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Good piece. You are very right, many of these celebrities have destroyed their lives with the abuse of drugs and alcohol.
It is very very pitiful and painful that the legend Majek Fasek, ended this way. He was a reputable musician, loved by both old and young, all over the world. May he rest in peace.
Many of these young musicians, are on the same trend, drinking alcohol and using drugs heavily.
They should be advised and cautioned to slow down, and borrow a leaf from their predecessors.
I dont want to mention names, the alcohol and drugs have started affecting their voices, performances and behaviours.
They should tread with care !
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Heavensent01(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2020
post=90296174:
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : RIP to one of the musical LEGEND from our darling nation.

May God give his family the fortitude to bear this HUGE LOSS.

We are glad to still have the selfie we all took with you as a parting gift.

where is the selfie?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by oglalasioux(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2020
splashbaby:
They didn't help him when he needed their help... They took advantage of him and now celebrate him when he's no more.
You mean Dino didn't pay him for the show?
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by mukthar2000(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Dino with Dancing shaaa chiii

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Damseldammie(f): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2020
The demise of majek fashek is a colossal waste, he had good beginning though, but with bad ending. I wondered how his manager managed him, he has a lot of questions to answer.

RIP to one of the reggae music icon
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by joyandfaith: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Shaiyz95(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
This Man (Dino) is too talented though:
Politician
Dancer
Comedian
Actor
Singer
Groundnut Hawker

abi
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Digitalstarlite: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2020
idonhammer:
That is the effects of the drugs.

Na person wey get money drugs dey work for...

Cos agbero wey dey take drugs no fine

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by bigtt76(f): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2020
He had means and ways to help rehabilitate Majek but did not undecided

powerfulguy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1267807038643621888?p=v
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by oebakare: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Offpoint:
Rip ma je fa se the legend...

I have over 5M Nigeria active phone numbers in case you own a business you want to promote.

Let's do business..
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by jeriwap(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:
Nostalgia.......Gbede

RIP MF

For a sec I thought you meant RIP Modafvcker! grin
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by sageb: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dino the multitalented fellow
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by kingthreat(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
splashbaby:
They didn't help him when he needed their help... They took advantage of him and now celebrate him when he's no more.

Majek was helped by many Nigerians. But drugs.... My brother drugs na the worst thing to ever do.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Honesty001: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
ConnectedMan:
This guy was seen as the next Bob Marley. Even the Marley family acknowledged him. He was getting millions in endorsements but drugs messed him up. So sad.

Tupac's mother once said, "they will give you money but they will also give you the tools to destroy yourself".

Rip man
His problem was spiritual.He meddled into the occult and broke the rules.He was tortured.He took into drugs and alcohol as his solace.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by fergie001: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
jeriwap:

For a sec I thought you meant RIP Modafvcker! grin
Chineke....abeg o...Majek Fashek shocked

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by PopeFlatino(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Why is some NairaLand Mods heartless and wicked?

On April 25th (24hrs to my birthday ) I started experiencing a chronic chest pain, I pleaded for financial assistance to help me treat myself but all the good responses some sent to me demanding for my account detail was unattended to because I got blocked off.

I persisted to reply my account details yet they keep blocking and restricting me from doing so.

Same thing occurred last week that I humbly begged for #2k to pay back #3k still to buy some remedies for my health.

They kept blocking and resisting me from sending my account detail to three persons interested in helping me.

I have been a follower since 2010,and have been active (registered) for 5 years or more now,,do I really deserve such treatment?

My health is failing,,if u still wished to help me ,this is my number 08106801533
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by onoms4luv(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Offpoint:

I have over 5M Nigeria active phone numbers in case you own a business you want to promote.

so na you dey sell our phone numbers they give all this criminals.

guy abeg you fit come my region, ah get matter for you.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by kayjay69(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yes however that us not reduce the man to drugs alone.

He was a great artiste, no doubt he could have been greater but no one is perfect. We all have our little demons we battle with from time to time.

I would much prefer we remember him for his works alone. By most accounts, he seemed a very nice and easy going guy and for me, please let us preserve his memory by remembering him that way.

Spread love not war.
Peace
ConnectedMan:

Rip man
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by dejavuh0007(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Offpoint:

I'm an hacker I hack in two websites and her vest nubas comma her rest mi
You're a common thief. Bloody fraudster.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by SaintBeehot(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Offpoint:

how did you get that
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by dederocs(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
BABANGBALI:
what does it profit a man to be a legend and be destroyed by ordinary hard drugs?
Go back again, and read what i typed...slowly, everyone has bad habits, we must appreciate what he gave, and stood for.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
ConnectedMan:

Rip man

Who forced him to take cocaine?
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Proudlytips: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
oh
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by splashbaby(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
oglalasioux:

You mean Dino didn't pay him for the show?
He shouldn't be performing... He ought to have been taken care of instead.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by subcbouy: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
This Man (Dino) is too talented though:
Politician
Dancer
Comedian
Actor
Singer
Agbero
Groundnut Hawker

I have added to the list in case you may want to know.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by oglalasioux(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
splashbaby:
He shouldn't be performing... He ought to have been taken care of instead.

Why should he be taken care of? Didn't he collect royalties, sales, endorsements and payment for shows while active?
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by splashbaby(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
oglalasioux:

Why should he be taken care of? Didn't he collect royalties, sales, endorsements and payment for shows while active?
When all these consumed him and he can't help himself, we should let him die like he did right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / Jemiriye Shares Bum Short Photo & Wrote "Keep The Sabbath Holy", Fans React / Yewande Lawal And Wanri Simpson Wedding Photos (Traditional & White)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.