Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo (38131 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by fergie001: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
This Man (Dino) is too talented though:
Politician
Dancer
Comedian
Actor
Singer

leave our Dino o grin
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by DriggityDre: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Politician
Dancer
Comedian
Actor
Singer

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by NettyNelly(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Lol Dino melaye is a funny man. Enjoy life abeg Meanwhile, do you need a well designed Logo to present your brand to your customers? Check my signature for more.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Rahmanjargo(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2020
post=90296174:
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : RIP to one of the musical LEGEND from our darling nation.

May God give his family the fortitude to bear this HUGE LOSS.

This is the song that brought the Rain Maker to Limelight.
Evergreen song.....
We don't get the chance to listen to meaningful song such as this again,
Now , shake your bum bum has taken over....

#Inside Life

The sky look misty and cloudy
Looks like rain's gonna fall today
This morning I have been soaked in mercy
Waiting for the rain to drop the water Lord
Oh Lord.ye
I'm a hungry man
And I don't wanna be angry
Send down the rain
Water up my seed ye...
Send down the rain
Send down the rain
Send down the rain
Send down the rain
Everything in Life has got its time and season
So you don't have to ask me why
You don't expect to sow cassava
And reap up cocoyam
You dont expect to sow rice
And reap up cassava
Whatever a man sows in this world
They must surely reap
Coz I'm a living man
Got a lot of work to do
Send down the rain
Papa Papa papayo,

Send down the rain
Mama mama mamayo,
Yaga yaga yagayo, send down the rain
Jah is my song and thats make me to be so strong
Jah is my song and thats make me feel so strong
No matter what they say
Even if they say Im wrong
Im gonna feel strong
Cos i know im gonna live long
Oh Lord...
Coz I'm a living man
Got a lot of work to do
Send down the rain
Papa Papa mamayo,
Mama mama mamayo,
I'm a living man
Got a lot of work to do
Send down the rain
Jah is my song and thats make me to be so strong
Mama mama mamayo,

Source: Musixmatch

Songwriters: Majek Fashek

Oga shut up abeg!

Who see you dey talk go think say this one get sense

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Agugbadin: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Drug is evil, it has send many great talent to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by WhiteNigerian(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2020
RIP Majek. Pls who knws if FG has paid salary for the month of May.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by dejavuh0007(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Offpoint:
Rip ma je fa se the legend...

I have over 5M Nigeria active phone numbers in case you own a business you want to promote.

I'm willing to sell some of the numbers for a token
You want to sell people's personal information for gain? You should be arrested. How did u get these "5 million Nigerian active phone numbers" in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Munir001(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Dino the comic man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Biodun1929(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Fighter
Towncryer
Groundnut hawker

Acrobat
Tree top sleeper
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Offpoint: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
dejavuh0007:

You want to sell people's personal information for gain? You should be arrested. How did u get these "5 million Nigerian active phone numbers" in the first place?
I'm an hacker I hack in two websites and her vest nubas comma her rest mi
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by dederocs(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Great freedom fighter and artiste, those sober people saying drugs messed him up, what have you done with your drug free life?
Majek is a legend, known worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Jomandi13(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Senator Melaye is a man of showbizz.Rest in Peace to the legend.However,if you are interested to earn money watching promotional advert.Herein is the link
https://oalvideon.xyz/102244276087732/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by BABANGBALI: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
ConnectedMan:
This guy was seen as the next Bob Marley. Even the Marley family acknowledged him. He was getting millions in endorsements but drugs messed him up. So sad.

Tupac's mother once said, "they will give you money but they will also give you the tools to destroy yourself".

Rip man
village people no gree am rest

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by akaza90(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2020
That's life for you sad
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Jomandi13(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2020
WhiteNigerian:
RIP Majek.
Pls who knws if FG has paid salary for the month of May.
They are yet to.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by stormborn28(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Offpoint:
Rip ma je fa se the legend...

I have over 5M Nigeria active phone numbers in case you own a business you want to promote.

I'm willing to sell some of the numbers for a token
are you MTN network provider or GLO network provider? Do you know you can be arrested?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by VenumX: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Some one should please, kindly send me the song - 'majek fashek in New York'. I can't find it online...just the you tube version which isn't downloadable.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by electhnd(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2020
RIP to the Legend...... Dino has been a funny Guy from ages
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Offpoint: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2020
stormborn28:
are you MTN network provider or GLO network provider? Do you know you can be arrested?
No her ma work wit ma village piple to get nubas in my dream
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by idonhammer: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2020
That is the effects of the drugs.

Digitalstarlite:
One tin I admire about Majeek is DAT e is always happy wit people....most of d pics I saw him wit ppl shows dat is free wit ppl and happy...

May his soul rest in perfect peace...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by economia1: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Bounty of N10,000 if you can get me this laptop motherboard

https://www.nairaland.com/5899403/n10000-bounty-anyone-get-dell
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by toolate2fail(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Is well may his RIP,

Are you in Abuja? a civic servert?

click to apply for loan.

https:///Gcsj4F3ceUf4Ct4jIwARfe
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by BABANGBALI: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2020
dederocs:
[s]Great freedom fighter and artiste, those sober people saying drugs messed him up, what have you done with your drug free life?
Majek is a legend, known worldwide[/s].
what does it profit a man to be a legend and be destroyed by ordinary hard drugs?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by WhiteNigerian(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Jomandi13:
They are yet to.
OK. Thanks bro.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2020
ConnectedMan:
This guy was seen as the next Bob Marley. Even the Marley family acknowledged him. He was getting millions in endorsements but drugs messed him up. So sad.

Tupac's mother once said, "they will give you money but they will also give you the tools to destroy yourself".

Rip man
who are they? Stop blaming an invisible enemy for your own short comings. That’s the biggest problem with the black man.

nobody can force drugs into your veins once you decide not to do it. If you don’t have the disciple to manage money when you make it, it will control and ultimately destroy you. That’s the fact and it’s no ones fault but yours.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by SocialJustice: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Politician
Dancer
Comedian
Actor
Singer

Do not forget businessman.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by taretoofine(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Songs wey get meaning embarassed
Legend
So long
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2020
SocialJustice:
Do not forget businessman.
and vintage car collector. Also professional EFCC/police dodger.
Re: Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo by SocialJustice: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
and vintage car collector. Also professional EFCC dodger.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) / Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.