Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

OBASEKI : How I Made Oshiomhole Governor And APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBASEKI : How I Made Oshiomhole Governor And APC Chairman (1093 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles / Those Who Made Oshiomhole APC Chairman Will Determine His Fate – Fashakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBASEKI : How I Made Oshiomhole Governor And APC Chairman by sirchikero: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Godwin Obaseki, the Governor of Edo State , has put the records straight on the allegation that he betrayed Adams Oshiomhole.

Naija News NG reports that Obaseki who has submitted his nomination form said his predecessor was financially broke when he came them in 2007 to help him finance his gubernatorial ambition.

You would recall that Oshiomhole contested under the Action Congress in 2007 , lost to PDP’s Oserheimen Osunbor but later clinched victory through the court a year later .

Obaseki who handed his nomination form to APC’s National Organizing Secretary, Emma Ibediro, denied ever betraying his predecessor, Oshiomhole.

Obaseki said apart from financially helping Oshiomhole to become Governor, he also made sure he became the National Chairman of the APC .
Read his words via link : https://www.naijanewsng.com/obaseki-how-i-made-oshiomhole-governor-and-apc-chairman/

Re: OBASEKI : How I Made Oshiomhole Governor And APC Chairman by aremuforlife(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2020
How can you singlehandedly make him a national president, even Tinubu the grand patron will not said this in public.
Re: OBASEKI : How I Made Oshiomhole Governor And APC Chairman by remigreat(f): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2020
The real truth about what happened between Oshiomhole and Obaseki is getting clearer by the day. I hope they sheath their swords and work for the progress of their party in the forth coming Guber polls in their State.
Re: OBASEKI : How I Made Oshiomhole Governor And APC Chairman by Corporate2020: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2020
aremuforlife:
How can you singlehandedly make him a national president, even Tinubu the grand patron will not said this in public.

Yes, Obaseki single handedly sent Oshiomhole to school from primary to university. Obaseki single handedly married Oshiomhole's first and second wives for him

1 Like

Re: OBASEKI : How I Made Oshiomhole Governor And APC Chairman by ogbonti: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Corporate2020:

Yes, Obaseki single handedly sent Oshiomhole to school from primary to university. Obaseki single handedly married Oshiomhole's first and second wives for him

and yes Obaseki singlehandedly sent Oshomole to compulsory retirement grin
Re: OBASEKI : How I Made Oshiomhole Governor And APC Chairman by abobote: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Enough of all these bragging, its not over until is over
Re: OBASEKI : How I Made Oshiomhole Governor And APC Chairman by sapientia(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2020
this man no go shut up?
Re: OBASEKI : How I Made Oshiomhole Governor And APC Chairman by mrhowoto: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Just like Nyesom Wike made Amechi governor but Amechi betrayed Good luck Jonathan and Wike.

(1) (Reply)

. / #EndSars - May We Not Forget These Fallen Hero / Jerry Rawlings, Ex-Ghanaian President, Dies Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.