Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year (1571 Views)

No Christmas This Year, Santa Claus Has Just Been Arrested / Have You Seen This Meme? / 23 Funniest Gym Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by Fortune109: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Please what's the correlation?? grin grin

Re: Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by Fortune109: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2020
More

Re: Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Wetin this one dey talk??

Like if you are also looking for what is funny about what the op posted
Re: Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by illicit(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
pls add "Graphic"
Re: Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by Fortune109: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
FUNNYBONE1:

Eyah! So you still can't get it...

Ok the issue is, the Facebook poster posted a message that his uncle died and the next thing is to post some pictures of the mutilated bodies of some bush meats...

He might be trying to send the message that the bush meat is meant for the burial though

But it quite ridiculous how he posted only the bush meat without at least some morners if that's what he meant actually.

That's funny to me...
Re: Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by Fortune109: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
FUNNYBONE1:

You might actually be thinking the bush meat is the uncle in the first place grin grin
Re: Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by goldtube(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
OP abeg u come dey explain joke again?
Re: Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by Fortune109: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
goldtube:
OP abeg u come dey explain joke again?

As the guy no get the gist grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by FUNNYBONE1(m): 5:26am On Jun 05, 2020
Fortune109:

Eyah! So you still can't get it...

Ok the issue is, the Facebook poster posted a message that his uncle died and the next thing is to post some pictures of the mutilated bodies of some bush meats...

He might be trying to send the message that the bush meat is meant for the burial though

But it quite ridiculous how he posted only the bush meat without at least some morners if that's what he meant actually.

That's funny to me...

Like seriously??
Re: Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by Fortune109: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2020
FUNNYBONE1:

Like seriously??

undecided undecided
Re: Funniest Facebook Post I've Seen This Year by Cravemore: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fortune109:
More
u dey d game well chief?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Nigeria To Get 24 Hours Electricity With This New Invention / Smart Satan.. / 911 Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.