Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Change The Colour Of Your Website Address Bar - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Change The Colour Of Your Website Address Bar (415 Views)

How To Change The Color Of Website Address Bar In Mobile Browser / How Can I Change the background Images In Wordpress / How To Change The Theme Of A Blogger Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change The Colour Of Your Website Address Bar by Antibot5: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Why Change the colour of your website address bar?

Using a coloured bar on your wordpress website give a kind of sharp meaning to your website design.

Color Your Bar

Description and How to use this Plugin to change the colour of your website address bar

Color Your Bar gives a simple way to change the color of address bar of Chrome browser for mobile devices. Color address bar works only on mobile version of Google Chrome. So you need to check changes on mobile device. This plugin is so easy to use, just activate then select any color of your choice

Review: https://www.wpfaqhub.com/change-the-colour-of-your-website-address-bar/

(1) (Reply)

Unavailable / I Need The Javascript Code To Set Images To Change Anytime A Page Loads / Can't Update My Whatsapp Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.