Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court (40066 Views)

Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / NYSC Certificate Forgery: Sack Kemi Adeosun - PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by OKTolu: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is rubbish of the highest order, so it's now that they know he forge certificate..... Nonsense
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by BabaO2: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
It really surprises me how difficult it is for most of our leaders to get certificate. Anyway, that is if its true.

There is a reason people say Edo is not Lagos. Let me make it clear a bit. Obaseki has put up a strong fight it doesn't matter if he loses out.

What is more important is to fight like a man. After all politics is generally a game of win or lose. The way Ambode chickened out easily in Lagos portrays a man who lack balls in between his legs. god fathers in politics are set of people without any remedy or solution.

If you are loyal to them, you are in trouble, if not loyal, you are in trouble. The best way around them is to confront your fears and wait for whatever outcome. This is exactly what Obaseki is doing. Ambode was very loyal to Tinubu to the core, what happened to him?

All god fathers fight for their pockets and their fame and not for the masses. Look at how Ambode phased out despite all his good works in Lagos state. Aside his nonsense landscape project which left many places dirty, the guy did his best and you would wonder why he was pushed out despite his loyalty.

The so called god fathers are former governors. And you are the present governor, so why become so afraid of them? is it not ridiculous that a man Adams Oshiomole despised so much in the last election has now become his best bride? Where then is the philosophy, where is the ideology? No interest of the people served. Despite how much I didn't like Chimaroke, his fight with Jim Nwobodo made me like him a bit.

Political god fathers are common criminals that should be stoned. Obaseki have tried to put up a fight like a man even though I don't know much of him in delivering good governance.
You are just too poor in accessing situations, you are talking as if ambode didn't throw a punch at all. People should respect and always show courtesy to people that have helped them one way or the other. Why is obaseki running and pleading for help to people he believes can prevail over the APC national chairman now at the last minute? You just talked about chimeroke and nwobodo frusty relationship, ordinarily thinking, you must be the insultive type, you need to work on your temper.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by duwdu: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/obaseki-dragged-to-court-over-alleged-certificate-forgery-perjury/

Sweet.

Dem go show this baby Governor pepper, so tay him go come know say khaki no be leather. gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
seanfer:

The court is not against Obaseki as the Governor, this is challenging his nomination for contesting for a party ticket. This may swing in Favour of his enemies. Obaseki really messed up. He should have wait till his second term before flexing his muscle. Ganduje waited till he won the second term before dealing with SLS.

My thoughts exactly. The dude was just running his mouth anyhow forgetting he still has a re-election to win

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Zetty177x: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Obaseki with all his diction n sweet accent has no cert?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Brunicekid(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
you mumu no be small... It's s waste of money because no court can entertain such against a governor that enjoys immunity...
Exactly...The Governor currently has immunity... They can't charge him to court.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fergie001: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Brunicekid:
Exactly...The Governor currently has immunity... They can't charge him to court.
You dey mind them?

They know, they are just trying to distract him.

The Court will over-adjourn the matter until the election is over.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Mouhstorph5(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
As expected!

Abi no be Naija polithiefs??
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
It really surprises me how difficult it is for most of our leaders to get certificate. Anyway, that is if its true.

There is a reason people say Edo is not Lagos. Let me make it clear a bit. Obaseki has put up a strong fight it doesn't matter if he loses out.

What is more important is to fight like a man. After all politics is generally a game of win or lose. The way Ambode chickened out easily in Lagos portrays a man who lack balls in between his legs. god fathers in politics are set of people without any remedy or solution.

If you are loyal to them, you are in trouble, if not loyal, you are in trouble. The best way around them is to confront your fears and wait for whatever outcome. This is exactly what Obaseki is doing. Ambode was very loyal to Tinubu to the core, what happened to him?

All god fathers fight for their pockets and their fame and not for the masses. Look at how Ambode phased out despite all his good works in Lagos state. Aside his nonsense landscape project which left many places dirty, the guy did his best and you would wonder why he was pushed out despite his loyalty.

The so called god fathers are former governors. And you are the present governor, so why become so afraid of them? is it not ridiculous that a man Adams Oshiomole despised so much in the last election has now become his best bride? Where then is the philosophy, where is the ideology? No interest of the people served. Despite how much I didn't like Chimaroke, his fight with Jim Nwobodo made me like him a bit.

Political god fathers are common criminals that should be stoned. Obaseki have tried to put up a fight like a man even though I don't know much of him in delivering good governance.
the Last election I campaigned for Ize-Iyamu under PDP we were all rubbishing Oshiomole during the campaign now I'm shocked to discover that he and Oshiomole are now buddies. Politics in Nigeria is a joke
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by ddippset(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Obaseki's situation is nothing compared to what Ambode's situation was.

Ambode had about 40 out of 42 house of assembly members waiting for him to do "pen" sic.

Obaseki does not have 20 out of 23 assembly guys wating to impeach him.

If he did he for don shut up since.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by jikjimmy: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
blessme105:
This is a lesson to all future betrayers. Never outshine ur master. When u break the code, then be ready for its consequences.

No political heavyweight(s) will support Obaseki in his madness cos he has proven not to be loyal to his helpers.

Since he has being turned down by Tinubu and Aso Rock, he has recently gone back to his attack on Oshiomole. Zero strategy with leaking mouth gov.
who fed you with all these lies
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by kappGODSWILL(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
If only you guys knew obaseki,i swear y'all will hate him.but let's see how things will pan out.if u live in Edo,and still think obaseki has a chance,holding ur breathe for him to win,trust me,u'll start hallucinating soon,and u knw what comes after that.,obaseki been try,but i dnt blame him,he's advisers are the once to be blamed,dude bleeped up big time.,if he had been wise,and behaved like a politician.walahi,nobody 4 dare follow am drag dis second term.general election wouldn't even had been needed.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by ddippset(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Brunicekid:
The aim is not actually to take him to court.

The aim is for him to be disqualified by the screening committee without any noise from anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Deguy12: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
festacman:
Same old script:
Sue for certificate forgery
Obtain ex-parte injunction to stop party primary
Use thugs to scatter venue of party primary

The are not intelligent in politics. The are likely going to do that
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by MoIbrahim: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
So much for fighting godfatherism grin
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by nairavsdollars(f): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na now their day break abi?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by henryhemon(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=lalawealthy post=90301390][/quote]

How did he outsmart him? He should have allowed Oshiomole to control him? Every time we blame our leaders when we are the real crappy humans for supporting evil.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by yemex04(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Ambode never chickened out,he contested the primary and lost..It's not as if he chickened without fighting..He also played a few dirty politics during the campaign for the Primary.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by moderatedguy: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
If only you guys knew obaseki,i swear y'all will hate him.but let's see how things will pan out.if u live in Edo,and still think obaseki has a chance,holding ur breathe for him to win,trust me,u'll start hallucinating soon,and u knw what comes after that.,obaseki been try,but i dnt blame him,he's advisers are the once to be blamed,dude bleeped up big time.,if he had been wise,and behaved like a politician.walahi,nobody 4 dare follow am drag dis second term.general election wouldn't even had been needed.
Because he refused to share Edo money?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Ebudon1992(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
blessme105:
This is a lesson to all future betrayers. Never outshine ur master. When u break the code, then be ready for its consequences.

No political heavyweight(s) will support Obaseki in his madness cos he has proven not to be loyal to his helpers.

Since he has being turned down by Tinubu and Aso Rock, he has recently gone back to his attack on Oshiomole. Zero strategy with leaking mouth gov.
you think lagos state is like edo state, who is tinubu to interfere in edo state election

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by moderatedguy: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
ddippset:
The aim is not actually to take him to court.

The aim is for him to be disqualified by the screening committee without any noise from anywhere.
But he has not been found guilty as charged...so how can d screening committee take such drastic action......Use ur head oo
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Japhtee(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
seanfer:

The court is not against Obaseki as the Governor, this is challenging his nomination for contesting for a party ticket. This may swing in Favour of his enemies. Obaseki really messed up. He should have wait till his second term before flexing his muscle. Ganduje waited till he won the second term before dealing with SLS.

What are you saying. SLS is not party chairman. Kwankwaso was more influential in Kano politics than Adams is to Edo politics yet Ganduje fought him immediately he took over from him. Please I don't have issue with who governs who but don't promote godfather in the system.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Inda2020: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
We will continue to hit the bitter truth on the empty brains of the enemies of the country. The children of hate, frustration and perdition with very short memories like that of chickens For all those that have forgotten how the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers was looted, here you have it.... Kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened recently on was nothing but gathering of rogues. Happy reading: 1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki 2. I didn't give order - Jonathan 3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu 4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George 5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa 6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena. 7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi 8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa. 9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda 10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki 11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer. 12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG. 13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution. But I believe, it is the right thing to do. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop. WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? "Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is" *~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi* "Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan." *~ Prof Charles Soludo* "Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble." *~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.* "For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls." *~ Godswill Akpabio* "I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom." *~ Okonjo Iweala* "Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts." *~ Peter Obi* "Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number" *~ Bala Mohammed* * Tompolo was paid 13Billion.! * Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m. * Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state. * Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M. * Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN. * Olisa Metuh took 400M. * Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira. * Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira. * Fayose took 3B naira. * Obanikoro took 4Billion naira. * Olu Falae took 100M naira. * Tony Anenih - 400M naira. * Oritsejafor - $35M * Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira. * Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira. *Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira * Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira. * Joshua Dariye-700M naira. *Nyesom Wike stole #4b. * Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues..... Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening. Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead. May all the thieving politicians that looted our darling nation treasury never end well in life , along with those that wanted them back in power to continues from where they stopped. Annoying swines dem .. Small thieves crying and hating the man who tool the key of the treasury from them. Criminals that are not ready to work legitimately and make legit money, they have ben used to corrupt money.. Lazy Barawos everywhere. PMB won't be the president by now if our country was going in the right direction in 2015, and you are castigating us for changing the looting and STEALING going on? We never voted for our now darling Daddy prior 2015, Not at all! Your hero even told us to our face that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION?! We can never move forward in life if you don't look back to know where the problem came from. If we don't focus on the past, we are then liable to make the same mistakes. "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." (George Santayana ) .
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by lalawealthy: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
you mumu no be small... It's s waste of money because no court can entertain such against a governor that enjoys immunity...

Olodo ode,wetyn u sabi?is that the bone of contention?can't you see they want to discredit his person?if this goes through,he can't be able to contest the Primary coz their reason will be based on Bayelsa scenario..
OTUTU!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by MoIbrahim: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
moderatedguy:
who made u d judge of that
Why be the judge of the man's post?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Akolawole(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

1) What is more important is to fight like a man.

2) The way Ambode chickened out easily in Lagos portrays a man who lack balls in between his legs.

1) You can ONLY fight someone who is almost at your level. On a football pitch, when the Referee, linesman and Crowd are against someone the battle is lost already.

2) Ambode tried to fight. He even called world press conference to accuse Sanwo-Olu of forgery and mental illness. When he remembers heavyweights losing the same battles to the same group, he has no option than to become a gentleman. He remembers Bucnor Akerele, Femi Pedro, obanikoro etc

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by wunmi590(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please help my hussle, we have not resumed back to work, so I decided to pick up this hussle

Help me download and subscribe to nevedabridgetv on your play store and subscribe, to watch unlimited movies on the go

Using this referral code NBTV2403

You can call or WhatsApp me on 08060988682
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by olaks4real(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Adonko:
You see oshiomole should enjoy this moment while it last cos every dog has its day, a day is coming when he is going to be rendered politically irrelevant.
obaseki played his card first.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by akaahs(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=90301086]

Obaseki should have waited till after winning his reelection before losing mouth.

Oshiomole will teach him a big lesson..
[/quote
Don't forget Oshiomole also did it for his godfathers infact, he is d one that started zero tolerance for godfathers. He should just enjoy what he started. Hope obasiki give it to him in double double
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by 7lives: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Long story short, he shouldn't have used the support of political godfathers to become the governor.

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by lalawealthy: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
moderatedguy:
Mumu man I see no handwriting oo....All I see is Obaseki coasting to victory

So sad,nor b everybody de see with im eye..ODOYO
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fayomim: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner / 2023: Tension Looms Nationwide – Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.