Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court (40067 Views)

Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / NYSC Certificate Forgery: Sack Kemi Adeosun - PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Nobody is begging Tinubu anything. In politics its a good idea to consult both your friend and your enemy.

Again which house to build is Ambode analyzing? Hasnt him phased out? Was he not embarrassed?

This is politics my friend. Its a game of fights. If you lose so be it. Nobody cares if Obaaeki loses out. Did Oshiomole not fight Tony Anenih?

Nigerian youths characterized by poor thinking and reasoning, laziness, Yahoo, Yahoo plus and drugs. The governors and the elders that made private pleas and the seven governors that left various assignments to visit Asiwaju were just on jamboree? Late Chief Anthony Anenih was in PDP while Oshiomhole was in Labour Party. If Oshiomhole were to be in PDP, he will follow baba Anenih because experience matters a lot.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Gr8amechi: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=ddippset post=90300345]How did he win the first election and then govern for 4 years without this issue?

BTW, I sense Oshiomole's camp having a hand in this.
They want to use it to disqualify him from contesting for the primaries. [/quote

How did Lyon of bayelsa the deputy win his senatorial seat and remained a senator even after the court ruled that he used a forge result
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Didi2d(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

You dey mind them?

They know, they are just trying to distract him.

The Court will over-adjourn the matter until the election is over.

Lol..
At times I advice people like you and the guy you quoted always take time to read and study before commenting.
Immunity or no immunity, the party screening committee might or will disqualify him from contesting under their party. Reasons are, if eventually obaseki wins, another party or candidate might take him to Court, which may cause both obaseki and APC to loose the seat. Simple

You guys should accept the fact that obaseki didn't play smart, he should have waited till second term before showing flexing muscle with oshiomole
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fergie001: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Didi2d:

Lol..
At times I advice people like you and the guy you quoted always take time to read and study before commenting.
Immunity or no immunity, the party screening committee might or will disqualify him from contesting under their party. Reasons are, if eventually obaseki wins, another party or candidate might take him to Court, which may cause both obaseki and APC to loose the seat. Simple

You guys should accept the fact that obaseki didn't play smart, he should have waited till second term before showing flexing muscle with oshiomole
It will be needless going through another round of explanations....

I explained more in subsequent replies to same person.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Solidstar112: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
. . . *Free Training! Free Training! Free Training!* Do you know that you can customize *handbills*, *fliers*, *animination videos* with your *smart phones*? Don't just stay at home during this Covid-19 period, learn the following for *free* How to make *fliers* *handbills,bussiness card,logos, with your *smart phones* How to create *3D* animination videos with your *smart phones* How to *convert a website to an application* with your *smart phones*. How to open a *PayPal account* that can send and receive money. 2d animation(whiteboard animation) How to moneytize all what u ar taught And lot more.IF INTERESTED MSG THE NUMBER ON THE FLYERS ON TELEGRAM

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Solidstar112: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
. . . *Free Training! Free Training! Free Training!* Do you know that you can customize *handbills*, *fliers*, *animination videos* with your *smart phones*? Don't just stay at home during this Covid-19 period, learn the following for *free* How to make *fliers* *handbills,bussiness card,logos, with your *smart phones* How to create *3D* animination videos with your *smart phones* How to *convert a website to an application* with your *smart phones*. How to open a *PayPal account* that can send and receive money. 2d animation(whiteboard animation) How to moneytize all what u ar taught And lot more.IF INTERESTED MSG THE NUMBER ON THE FLYERS ON TELEGRAM

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Duru009(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Cvesta:

Can you tell hs why shaibu will go to jail?

Go to YouTube and watch so many videos of how he was insulting Oshomole up and down!

Only time will tell !
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by mbhs139(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Seems you guys don't understand my statements. Ambode failed to get the support of grass root. Most importantly the legislator. Was he not the governor. His over loyalty killed him. He never behaved like a politician. He needed to get hold of the political structure. This gives him the avenue to fight. Yes he chickened out. Doing a nonsense press conference was childish\. he failed when he became over loyal to Tinubu.

Obaseki refused such loyalty and this still gives him a lifeline to fight. Take it or leave it, Obaseki knows his onions more than Ambode.

Okay, now I get your drift. I am sorry. Accept my apology.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Charisma01: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
helinues:

Obaseki should have waited till after winning his reelection before losing mouth.

Oshiomole will teach him a big lesson..

You are very correct. When he knew he's not in total control of the state party structure.

All those pushing him a d supporting him here will eat their words after the direct primaries.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Charisma01: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:
Dead case.

This is Section 308 of the 1999 Constitution as ammended;

Bros, the target of this case is disqualification at the primaries. Dont u see it?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fergie001: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Charisma01:

Bros, the target of this case is disqualification at the primaries. Dont u see it?
I see....you take him to Court...shey they will still be arguing in Court until the Primaries is done.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by moderatedguy: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
ddippset:
What are you saying?

Did tribunal not remove Wike even after he was sworn in?

What about Osumbor, and Ihedioha?

It's a pre-election matter, he can be removed even after swearing in.
In any case Obaseki did not forge any result....his body language says it all.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Charisma01: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

I see....you take him to Court...shey they will still be arguing in Court until the Primaries is done.

Before you know it, you go hear injunction restraining Mr O from contesting the primaries until determination of the substantive suit.
Fear our politicians oo
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fergie001: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Charisma01:

Before you know it, you go hear injunction restraining Mr O from contesting the primaries until determination of the substantive suit.
Fear our politicians oo
Unless the Gov no know wetin dey sick am.
E.no get high court for his state?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Charisma01: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:
Unless the Gov no know wetin dey sick am. E.no get high court for his state?
If he has to appeal, na still federal court of appeal him go go
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Wiseman2y(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
May good God humble this stupid devilish, thief, orangutan, buffoon, corrupt, wicked, arrogant and mentally deranged thing called oshiomole. It's the Lord that choose leader not you. You might not even live to see the election day, u are mortal that will die like a beast, so why acting as if you were a king maker. Who were you before you become governor oshiomole? Are you the one that make yourself governor? God used people for you and used you for others, so such is life.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fergie001: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Charisma01:

If he has to appeal, na still federal court of appeal him go go
Unless he doesn't know what is doing him.

Oshio also had issues with his FSLC.......he tidy am

Wo, that one concern dem....make.dem rugged am.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Stomoney(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
oshiomole at work
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Cvesta(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Duru009:

Go to YouTube and watch so many videos of how he was insulting Oshomole up and down!

Only time will tell !
Is it a crime to verbally insult a fellow man? Shaibu and Osho have been friends right from when they had no dime. So my guy they know each others secret
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by nairavsdollars(f): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
I heard they are even related

Cvesta:

Is it a crime to verbally insult a fellow man? Shaibu and Osho have been friends right from when they had no dime. So my guy they know each others secret
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Cvesta(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I heard they are even related

Could be correct. I have seen a pics of them which i am sure is at least 20 years old
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by tomju(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
It really surprises me how difficult it is for most of our leaders to get certificate. Anyway, that is if its true.

There is a reason people say Edo is not Lagos. Let me make it clear a bit. Obaseki has put up a strong fight it doesn't matter if he loses out.

What is more important is to fight like a man. After all politics is generally a game of win or lose. The way Ambode chickened out easily in Lagos portrays a man who lack balls in between his legs. god fathers in politics are set of people without any remedy or solution.

If you are loyal to them, you are in trouble, if not loyal, you are in trouble. The best way around them is to confront your fears and wait for whatever outcome. This is exactly what Obaseki is doing. Ambode was very loyal to Tinubu to the core, what happened to him?

All god fathers fight for their pockets and their fame and not for the masses. Look at how Ambode phased out despite all his good works in Lagos state. Aside his nonsense landscape project which left many places dirty, the guy did his best and you would wonder why he was pushed out despite his loyalty.

The so called god fathers are former governors. And you are the present governor, so why become so afraid of them? is it not ridiculous that a man Adams Oshiomole despised so much in the last election has now become his best bride? Where then is the philosophy, where is the ideology? No interest of the people served. Despite how much I didn't like Chimaroke, his fight with Jim Nwobodo made me like him a bit.

Political god fathers are common criminals that should be stoned. Obaseki have tried to put up a fight like a man even though I don't know much of him in delivering good governance.
There is nothing like strong fight! A loss is a loss .
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by chanseroo(m): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Where is the deputy? It seems silent.He is the weight behind obaseki. I learnt both had quarrel over the money China,w.h.o supporters brought to fight covid. How true?A reliable source told me.
See eze iyamu taught osho the game.osho did not teach obaseki the game.osho and iyamu will collabo. Obaseki must go back to the drawing board.Only the strong gamer wins. In taekwondo NEVER fight with anger but with tactics and brain.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Charisma01: 4:14am On Jun 05, 2020
fergie001:
Unless he doesn't know what is doing him.
Oshio also had issues with his FSLC.......he tidy am
Wo, that one concern dem....make.dem rugged am.
Me i just dey wait for the primaries. E go dey very interesting
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by bsanya(f): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2020
ddippset:
How did he win the first election and then govern for 4 years without this issue?

They want to use it to disqualify him from contesting for the primaries.

Exactly my point! Where were they when he first contested? So they just discovered! Ribbish
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Tecno66: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
ddippset:
How did he win the first election and then govern for 4 years without this issue?

They want to use it to disqualify him from contesting for the primaries.
It's not about winning the first election and governing for 4 years. It's obvious his opponents didn't have this information before his first election. They would have used it against him. Same issue of certificate forgery came up against Oshiomole after he won his second term. When it was brought before the court, he was not cleared. They struck off the case on the ground that it ought to be a pre-election case. Nobody is challenging Obaseki's present tenure. They are bringing it up against his reelection because those details were not available before his first election. If they are able to prove their case then he does not deserve to have even spent a day in office. That's the law for you. It's not about sentiments.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Tecno66: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=lalawealthy post=90301390][/quote]You are very correct. Though the colour of the blood is red, a lot of things are hidden it. Some attributes remain attached to families.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Tecno66: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
fergie001:
Dead case.

This is Section 308 of the 1999 Constitution as ammended;

It's not against his present tenure. It's being filed against his reelection. The information was not available to be used against his first tenure. If they are just having it now, which law says they can not use it to stop his reelection? Now that this information is available, I think he should just go and prove them wrong.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by tollyboy5(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
lalawealthy:
Its becoming interesting.
The Governor doesn't know how to play politics,so unfortunate.
Hiwfar now obaseki and osho who know how to play politics ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Tension Looms Nationwide – Chief Of Army Staff / Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.