Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol (34027 Views)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol / Landlord Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun, Blames Son In Suicide Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by Goalnaldo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
It's for diabolical something joor. He just have to blame something.
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by Balogunodua(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
mystery22:
how many accounts do you even have,chai yoruba boys are jobless o,using different moniker to attack me...a Benin man said skull mining is an occupation in Ogun state,that's why he refused serving there,is it true?I pity your sister's,your father must have destroyed there pus*y..shameless tribe..
Lolz a benin man God! you people be draging other tribes just to justify your lies cheesy

Insulting family won't change the truth about your tribe of crimes, and you can wail forever it won't change the fact that incest is tradition in southeast.
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by salbis(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by ClitRaider: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Have u been checking the pussies of elders in ur village?? shocked
Must you check before you know? Doubting Thomas.
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by Balogunodua(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
mystery22:
e pain am grin Ogun state ritualist..I spit on your tribe...shameless tribe
You are the real pained one here that is why you have been insulting my family just to make me angry, but you failed truth always hurt you guyz cheesy
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by mystery22: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

You are the real pained one here that is why you have been insulting my family just to make me angry, but you failed truth always hurt you guyz cheesy
grin this jobless Ogun state boy with 3monikers again undecided...I am sure you are among the 1million boys crew grin
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by Balogunodua(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
mystery22:
grin this jobless Ogun state boy with 3monikers again undecided...I am sure you are among the 1million boys crew grin
I understand your pains cheesy but trying hard to sound funny is a waste of time.
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by dasparrow: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigeria: A nation crawling with rapists and pedophiles
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by Pearl05(f): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Where are those blaming girls for indecent dressing being the cause of rape? Rape is a premeditated crime.
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by stieyven(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
ODJ124:
# say no to Rape.....

On judgement day I will just hold NIGERIA�� Flag so that God will know I have been through HELL already
I can not afford to face hell twice ���
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
ClitRaider:

Must you check before you know?
Doubting Thomas.

Yes bro, u must check before u know.
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by Happyguy201: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
no more pant again
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by raphy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
the post is too stinks of ogogoro,alomo and whiskey make I de go .
matter still many for ground o.
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by mystery22: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

I understand your pains cheesy but trying hard to sound funny is a waste of time.
I thought you had something to say,jobless awawa boys crew grin
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by Precambrian111: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerian way of treating corona virus ......funny covik 19
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by Offpoint: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
taiyesoul:
"Alcohol"?. Not the "devil" this time right?
The same Alcohol that didn't tempt him to go and rape a soldier's wife or daughter?.
Lol, soldier daughter ke... You no know sey Alcohol get sense?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by pacespot(m): 3:01am On Jun 05, 2020
What is going on with rapists these days, is it because of the lockdown that they are now rampant everywhere?
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by Alaganature(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2020
This rape issue is getting worst day by day...How can a man forcefully had carnal knowledge of a 70years woman? Shayo nah bastard..
Re: Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol by ODJ124(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

hmm.. how did I take the name of the lord in vain..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS / Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.