Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian (236 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by delkuf(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Some body ask a question on this thread a challenge to Christian if God really exist. So I want to ask him, lets assume God doesn't exist though I believe he exist, but let's just assume he doesn't exist, I want to ask you, how we exist? How do we grow in our mothers womb? How do the stars shine? How do the Galaxy and everything in it was form? Just tell me. Don't tell me we just started existing. Or we are form from one animal till we became humans. Don't bring any of those nonsense here. I challenge any atheist out there to tell me, how do we exist. You cannot just talk anyhow of God doesn't existing, so who created us. I have you guys time today.
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by Akunwafor(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Did you not go to school?

These questions are things you should have been taught in basic biology.
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by delkuf(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Akunwafor:
Did you not go to school?

These questions are things you should have been taught in basic biology.
taught in basic biology. please teach me I don't know
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by Professorcplus(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
What a sequitur question! How does the beginning of universe has to do with God/gods? Just imagine.
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by delkuf(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Professorcplus:
What a sequitur question! How does the beginning of universe has to do with God/gods? Just imagine.
You know how to speak big grammar and you understand simple question. this is thread of if God exist or not. I said very vividly that let's assume God doesn't exist. How do we exist. How do we grow in our mothers womb. please next time leave the grammar and try to understand the context of a thread
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
@OP, where do you find it in your Bible that the Almighty God of the Angel Armies needs you and your ilk defending Him or His honor?
With the time many of you spend here thinking yourselves God's Knight in Shining Armor, may I suggest you spend that time reading the book of Job... Yes, what the majority of you pretend to do in the name of God is no different from what Job's friends did to God's name. angry angry

God is quite capable of fighting His own battles for Himself!
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by delkuf(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@OP, where do you find it in your Bible that the Almighty God of the Angel Armies needs you and your ilk defending Him or His honor?
With the time many of you spend here thinking yourselves God's Knight in Shining Armor, may I suggest you spend that time reading the book of Job... Yes, what the majority of you pretend to do in the name of God is no different from what Job's friends did to God's name. angry angry

God is quite capable of fighting His own battles for Himself!
please can you just answer the question
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by delkuf(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
So no atheist here could give me a well define way we exist. With the way bash thread that has to do with Christ and God. So, since you guys cannot tell us how we exist or are formed in our mothers womb, I conclude and believe that God exist. He is more real than you
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by karo93: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
delkuf:
So no atheist here could give me a well define way we exist. With the way bash thread that has to do with Christ and God. So, since you guys cannot tell us how we exist or are formed in our mothers womb, I conclude and believe that God exist. He is more real than you

How do diseases and sicknesses form? Who created cancer? How does cancer transform a normal cell into a destructive form? Who taught the plasmodium that causes malaria to transform so beautifully in the human body and kill millions of people? Who created the mosquito in all its elegance to be a nuisance to the world....

It goes on and on and on.....
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by jaytee01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
delkuf:
You know how to speak big grammar and you understand simple question. this is thread of if God exist or not. I said very vividly that let's assume God doesn't exist. How do we exist. How do we grow in our mothers womb. please next time leave the grammar and try to understand the context of a thread
There is no useless context here. You are trying to prove the existence of God and diverting to ask irrelevant questions.

Bring out your own points.... Stop asking questions that prove another thing.
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by delkuf(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
karo93:

How do diseases and sicknesses form? Who created cancer? How does cancer transform a normal cell into a destructive form? Who taught the plasmodium that causes malaria to transform so beautifully in the human body and kill millions of people? Who created the mosquito in all its elegance to be a nuisance to the world....

It goes on and on and on.....
yeah. it goes on and on.
Re: A Counter Thread To The Thread: A Challenge To Christian by delkuf(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
jaytee01:
There is no useless context here. You are trying to prove the existence of God and diverting to ask irrelevant questions.

Bring out your own points.... Stop asking questions that prove another thing.
Since you can't understand simple thing like this, now this is my point, if God does exist, who created you.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Really Going To Heaven? / Church Repon In USA, Parishioners Wear Masks And Gloves / Is Premarital Sex/sex Before Marriage A Sin???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.