Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,488 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (159396 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
MZrapper:
Na money Egoat no get, chale get sense. grin
I swear.
Na so mama. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Zammygaga(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Abi nah
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zammygaga:
Passing by
hello
When you are done wasting your time, you and your fellow trolls will stop creating new monikers to make comments here.
Like my posts from today till tomorrow, it changes not whom you are.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Egoat:
My contribution is what is stopping us most times is just in our head. Oga CN has probably believed her choice of lady is hard to come across and that the ones around are there because of the money.
Some are after the money, that is for sure sure. But some do not even care about the money at all and some just want the financial security that comes with having a rich guy and that is all. You may not even spend a kobo on these types and they won't complain, the fact that they know you have the money is enough for them. These types of ladies are not gold diggers and I don't think they are prioritizing mundane things over love either like I once suggested in one of our arguments about 'women not dating a broke men'.
Like May said about her man and her choice of relationship and I reasoned with her. They are compatible, they love and respect each other but will the love really grow if her man was a pauper? Even tho I don't know how to answer this question, I think the love won't even exist to start with. Everyone wants a good life. Every man dreams to be rich, every lady dreams to make her own money but time and age aren't by their sides. Ok see Oga CN for example, he said he is 33-39 years old and the truth is he will still find a suitable woman with time regardless of the pressure but same can't be said about ladies. At 27 they are already seen as evening newspaper, and the country is hard for everyone. Where is the time for them to hustle like men will? Not to talk about how mother nature has made them the weaker sex.
As such, i think it is normal if a lady settles to marry a rich guy. It should be the number one on their list sef. This does not mean I support the Banker for deciding to check customers details to know their worth. That is extreme and it is too much.
The best option so far is that lady B, but Oga CN said he is not educated. Now to be sincere, if she was educated ehn there is a probability that she won't have those qualities Oga CN likes. And even if she has them, there is another possibility that Oga CN will come up with another reason to not marry her. Life no just balance.
Marriage is about contributions and dedications from the two partners. Patience Jonathan does not even speak good English and she was our first lady.
Instead of thinking of leaving your future children abroad with someone like Lady B, how about you change your idea of marriage and plan to stay together? Instead of thinking of leaving her alone abroad. It is marriage after all and it involves two parents not one. If you decide to stay together, you may be able to impact the future children and as well impact someone like Lady B too. Like you advise me, she can go to school too. She isn't too old for that. You can make her a full time housewife and as such will have enough time for self improvement. All in case if her inability to speak good English is the only problem. There are people out there whose both parents aren't educated and it didn't debar them from making it. Success has nothing to do with things like that. Although it's good you are putting it into consideration. Again, if you want her to stay abroad, you have the money. You can send your siblings with her or anyone you trust can impact your children, as far as her only flaw is the English. If they are based in an English country sef, the people around will naturally influence them. That should not be a problem really. Not to forget, you said MA likes her, she sees better, and she knows better.
Like mama Demi said, we should wait and read about the other ladies before reaching a conclusion.

Moreso, only you know where the shoe hurts, we can only assume. We don't know more than we have read.
What a contribution. kiss kiss
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sehindemi:

What a contribution. kiss kiss
Mama Yo. cool cool
And she followed back. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Egoat:
My contribution is what is stopping us most times is just in our head. Oga CN has probably believed her choice of lady is hard to come across and that the ones around are there because of the money.
Some are after the money, that is for sure sure. But some do not even care about the money at all and some just want the financial security that comes with having a rich guy and that is all. You may not even spend a kobo on these types and they won't complain, the fact that they know you have the money is enough for them. These types of ladies are not gold diggers and I don't think they are prioritizing mundane things over love either like I once suggested in one of our arguments about 'women not dating a broke men'.
Like May said about her man and her choice of relationship and I reasoned with her. They are compatible, they love and respect each other but will the love really grow if her man was a pauper? Even tho I don't know how to answer this question, I think the love won't even exist to start with. Everyone wants a good life. Every man dreams to be rich, every lady dreams to make her own money but time and age aren't by their sides. Ok see Oga CN for example, he said he is 33-39 years old and the truth is he will still find a suitable woman with time regardless of the pressure but same can't be said about ladies. At 27 they are already seen as evening newspaper, and the country is hard for everyone. Where is the time for them to hustle like men will? Not to talk about how mother nature has made them the weaker sex.
As such, i think it is normal if a lady settles to marry a rich guy. It should be the number one on their list sef. This does not mean I support the Banker for deciding to check customers details to know their worth. That is extreme and it is too much.
The best option so far is that lady B, but Oga CN said he is not educated. Now to be sincere, if she was educated ehn there is a probability that she won't have those qualities Oga CN likes. And even if she has them, there is another possibility that Oga CN will come up with another reason to not marry her. Life no just balance.
Marriage is about contributions and dedications from the two partners. Patience Jonathan does not even speak good English and she was our first lady.
Instead of thinking of leaving your future children abroad with someone like Lady B, how about you change your idea of marriage and plan to stay together? Instead of thinking of leaving her alone abroad. It is marriage after all and it involves two parents not one. If you decide to stay together, you may be able to impact the future children and as well impact someone like Lady B too. Like you advise me, she can go to school too. She isn't too old for that. You can make her a full time housewife and as such will have enough time for self improvement. All in case if her inability to speak good English is the only problem. There are people out there whose both parents aren't educated and it didn't debar them from making it. Success has nothing to do with things like that. Although it's good you are putting it into consideration. Again, if you want her to stay abroad, you have the money. You can send your siblings with her or anyone you trust can impact your children, as far as her only flaw is the English. If they are based in an English country sef, the people around will naturally influence them. That should not be a problem really. Not to forget, you said MA likes her, she sees better, and she knows better.
Like mama Demi said, we should wait and read about the other ladies before reaching a conclusion.

Moreso, only you know where the shoe hurts, we can only assume. We don't know more than we have read.
Boda yi lopolo sha.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Collegenews:

After serious ratiocinations, I have come to know the lady that is always in need of 2k is your best shot. Thank me later. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Boda yi lopolo sha.
No be lie. tongue

Queenyprinxex:

After serious ratiocinations, I have come to know the lady that is always in need of 2k is your best shot. Thank me later. undecided undecided
Hahahahaha. grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Seconded. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

I know right. grin grin
Thanks for apprising me.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Oga Collegenews na scam I swear down.
This one that you shared 5 posts.
Baba don read big behind. grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Egoat:
Oga Collegenews na scam I swear down.
This one that you shared 5 posts.
Baba don read big behind. grin grin
I don't know what you are insinuating. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue
You na sharp guy sha. wink
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Collegenews:

I don't know what you are insinuating. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue
You na sharp guy sha. wink
Afi ki Jesu dari ese ji yin. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Egoat:

Afi ki Jesu dari ese ji yin. grin
wink wink
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

You are the best. grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
MZrapper:

[s]
When you are done wasting your time, you and your fellow trolls will stop creating new monikers to make comments here.
Like my posts from today till tomorrow, it changes not whom you are.[/s]
If these comments pain you,kindly go to vaal river,river orange or river limpopo and do the needful.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Happy birthday to you Egoat.
I wish you very long life and amazing prosperity.
You have been a wonderful person, please do not stop being wonderful.
The sky is your starting place.
Age amidst grace.
Lots of love on your birthday. kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2020
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Oga Collegenews.
Thanks so much big brother.
Your words mean a lot to me. I have laughed my ass out sef. May God keep blessing you and grant all of your heart desires. Amen.
Thanks so much for everything, thanks for then, thanks for now, thanks for tomorrow.
It is a great testimony to have known and met you. You are a prayer answered to me.

Queenyprinxex.
Thanks so much my sweet sister.
That was 12AM on the dot. smiley
What more can I ask for?
I feel so honoured.
Thanks for everything.

Mzrapper
My mama of the century even dedicated a sweet ode for me. Like wow.
Thanks so much mama for taking your time to do that. You must have stayed up late sef.
I appreciate you a lot mama Mi. Thanks so much.
I love you big.

Oga Prinx555555
Thanks for renaming the thread after me.
May God bless you and all IAAPMOO crews.
I am so grateful.

Everyone here has shaped my life, I am so grateful for every thing.

Thanks so much family.
I love us all.
Eshe gan modupe.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2020
Happy birthday Egoat.
Age on and prosper.
God bless your new age.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2020
Sehindemi:
Happy birthday Egoat.
Age on and prosper.
God bless your new age.
Amen.
Thanks so much mama.
I appreciate. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by lirusehn(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Happy birthday my nigga Egoat.
Age amazingly brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
lirusehn:
Happy birthday my nigga Egoat.
Age amazingly brother.
Thanks so much senior man.
I am grateful.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Egoat:

Oga Collegenews.
Your words mean a lot to me. I have laughed my ass out sef. May God keep blessing you and grant all of your heart desires. Amen.
Thanks so much for everything, thanks for then, thanks for now, thanks for tomorrow.
It is a great testimony to have known and met you. You are a prayer answered to me.

You welcome man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Collegenews:

You welcome man.
Daddy community dick. undecided
Please don't forget tomorrow is Wednesday, you and EG have a mission.
Just reminding you in case.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
MZrapper:

grin grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
MZrapper:

Community dick kee you there.
We on it tho, we'll meet today.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Collegenews:

Community dick kee you there.
We on it tho, we'll meet today.
Community deek can't kee me, I don't mess with public properties. tongue
Alright. Ain't late?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
MZrapper:

Community deek can't kee me, I don't mess with public properties. tongue
Alright. Ain't late?
Not late. All planned out.
Waaahheveerrr. wink
Gasto go.
Later.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Collegenews:

Not late. All planned out.
Waaahheveerrr. wink
Gasto go.
Later.
Alright chale.
Nana ADEEKu. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
MZrapper:

Afi komuniti dick yen ni. grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
MZrapper:

Alright chale.
Nana ADEEKu. grin

Lmao! Now that's funny.
Queenyprinxex:

Afi komuniti dick yen ni. grin grin
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (208) (Reply)

Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours!

Viewing this topic: 841debare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.