Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (156708 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Even with the mask, see as May fine. She's perfectioooooon, in and out. See skin. As innnnnn. Not just physical beauty, extreme intelligence, generosity beyond words, decency, wittiness, all round amazing. Zero flaws. Zero! Chai. God dey create. I see why her man cant get over her awesomeness cheesy. God bless and protect her as she undergoes her surgery tomorrow.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by lirusehn(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Egoat:

Tried reaching him even before now, he didn't take my calls no reply my messages.
Today is Tuesday, obviously fixed up. Now feeling bad about the whole thing swears.
You know anyway out?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
lirusehn:

Today is Tuesday, obviously fixed up. Now feeling bad about the whole thing swears.
You know anyway out?
I swear I don't know.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by lirusehn(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Egoat:

I swear I don't know.
See I have to move like right away.

Just keep checking your mails anything after 6 tomorrow, I will see if I can run it all night. If I can't, please just start all over. Don't worry about the every every.
Sorry my man.
Good night.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
lirusehn:

See I have to move like right away.

Just keep checking your mails anything after 6 tomorrow, I will see if I can run it all night. If I can't, please just start all over. Don't worry about the every every.
Sorry my man.
Good night.
Wow! Thanks so much sir.
No shaking.
Good night.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by lirusehn(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Egoat:

Wow! Thanks so much sir.
No shaking.
Good night.
Just explained everything to Queen. She will handle them all.
Na now I fit crash I swear.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
lirusehn:

Just explained everything to Queen. She will handle them all.
Na now I fit crash I swear.
Me I trust you daku Allah. grin grin
Thanks baba nla.
Me sef it's now that I'm happy.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2020
lirusehn:

Welcome deary.
Check your mail ASAP and do needful.
Takia!
Thank you my ever sweet chale.
I gaz thank you overtly first.
Thanks for everything. kiss
Right away @bolded.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2020
MZrapper:

Thanks guys.
My phone was stolen actually and my Nigerian sim already stopped working.
Took me a while to retrieve it.
Wagwan my people?
Sorry for the loss or your phone but still, good for you. tongue
I didn't miss you and no one did.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

ROTFL! Saw what ya did there. grin
I know you are smart na. cheesy
Queenyprinxex:

Old enough to be May's elder. angry
I swear you aren't older than our May. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Schoolshoe: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
xcemidasett:
Even while correcting this little girl you still go ahead to display your chronic arrogance and segregation of people by saying, "weightless piece of option". what makes a person weightless, let me ask? Oh, we already know.
You can ignore me all you want, if I were in your shoes, I would ignore me too. As long as you have read and have assimilated sir. At least for the sake of the younger minds looking up to you, the tens of thousands of dairy readers made up of plenty young men and women, break the cycle of patriarchy.
Are you telling me some people are not "weightless pieces of coins?" No matter how you think of it. Some people don't matter regardless of their gender. Someone saying that doesn't mean he is rude or vile. You just try to bend someone's statements to your satisfaction and to suit your opinion. You called CN a "Misogynist". I'm quite sure you know the meaning of that word, "a hater of women," regardless of whether how young or old they are. But that word doesn't describe CN. I don't see him as a hater of women. Though he may have flaws in his approaches to women but "misogynist" doesn't fit well with him. Misogynists hate the entire female regardless of their age, they ridicule them and treat them with disdain. But CN right here praises and hauls accolades on temitope.jnr and even rewarded her, because she deserves it, she has the brains, something to offer. But she is a female too. undecided he who hates women wouldn't treat her like that.

Evidently and convincingly, this guy is not a misogynist as you portrayed, CN went to his neighbours' several houses to knock on their gates just to borrow mortal and pestle, and he took the pains to carry it on his head to his house just to provide tools for his woman to provide homely food. Do you think a misogynist would go through those rigorous processes just to satisfy a woman? He did that for the woman, cos he wouldn't have done same if he was home alone. And he did that for her because he sees her worth, he wouldn't have done that for a lady picked by the roadside. Though his expectations from a woman may seem unrealistic or on the high sides, primarily caused by his numerous encounters with a handful of them who opened their legs with ease. I think when he finds a good woman of virtue, he will treat her right.

Your frustrations are just borne out of you knowing CN wouldn't settle for a woman like you, or he may end up calling you trash. Because of what? You have nothing to offer.
Come to think of it. Most who drag about this gender fights of a thing(feminism blah blah...) don't have something tangible to offer or do with their jobless times. How I love May. cheesy So all you do with your time as you said is discussing people's diaries entries with your friends? So not only that you are unproductive in any little way with your time, you also have cohorts? Discussing, analysing and dwelling on other's life? League of amebos. grin you turned their matter to gala, put it on your head and las las you couldn't make out a penny from it. How wasteful. undecided if you are jobless, wouldn't you take that time to think of how to progress your decelerating life? Instead of ..... I no get strength to type again. I don't even know how I found myself here.

I'm not an asslicker. In fact, with much due respect, middle finger for CN on his SARS' post. I said with much due..... grin

don't expect response from me. Though I'm jobless..... I think like you are. But I will rather use that time of response to reading a page of a novel.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
I love what I just read. grin
Plus Oga CN's update too.
I have said it before and I will say it again, no one can take me out of this thread forever and ever.
I am here to learn. grin grin

Oya where are the trolls?
Me I am a retired and repented troll. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
MZrapper:

Thanks guys.
My phone was stolen actually and my Nigerian sim already stopped working.
Took me a while to retrieve it.
Wagwan my people?
Welcome back Ma.
Sorry for your phone.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Collegenews:

I know you are smart na. cheesy

I swear you aren't older than our May. undecided
Yo!

I have never been more prouda you.
That shii in your diary there broh, you just fuckin' massacred all the points.
Thank you so much CN.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Yo!

Thank you so much CN.
My dear that truth is so bloody.
A very too bitter to swallow pill.
cheesy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sehindemi:

cheesy
Like for real.
Nigga fuckin' bodied their ho' asses.
Doubt if any fucka gon' say shii any more. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Like for real.
Let's keep a look out.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Knock knock.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Egoat:

Knock knock.
Alright alright.
Go!
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Alright alright.
Go!
Thanks.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sehindemi:

cheesy

Queenyprinxex:

Yo!

Thank you so much CN.
I love you too. wink wink
I love all my fans all over the word. tongue
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Collegenews:

I love you too. wink wink
I love all my fans all over the word. tongue
Get out of my mentions nigga. cheesy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Get out of my mentions nigga. cheesy
Hey, address me with respect.
I'm a married man. wink wink
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
Collegenews:

Hey, address me with respect.
I'm a married man. wink wink
grin
Honestly, gbogbo aye ni Pinky ma je ku.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

grin
Honestly, gbogbo aye ni Pinky ma je ku.
My sister, just keep watching. tongue
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Collegenews:

My sister, just keep watching. tongue
Mehn! cheesy cheesy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Like for real.
Sehindemi:

Let's keep a look out.
May we not be unfortunate enough to have friends who will only defend us when it pleases them and not correct us when we are wrong. Its shameful to see that fully grown women from a gender that is dragged and rubbed in the mud every day, especially by men on social media, will totally accept the degrading and dehumanizing words uttered by that hateful creep called collegenews. Let me tell you sycophants, CN may be saying the truth about what is happening in society regarding gender bias, but guys like him are the reason why your future daughters will grow up in a world where women will be shamed for not getting married as virgins - even if the woman was raped. When you have daughters and sons, teach both to maintain sexual purity, not because they will get married to misogynists and misandrists who will shame them for the rest of their lives, but because it is the right thing to do as Christians and Muslims. Sexual purity brings showers of blessings, not because they want to impress on evening Newspaper bachelor that has incurred the spirits of hundreds of women he has slept with.

I find it so silly how a fully grown man with businesses and people depending on him will be following another man's life and values blindly. I maintain my stand, that CN guy was leaning toward Lady B or whatever but after he had the conversation on here with Lirusehn, he started dreaming of tasting a virgin land like a clown. Lirusehn once mentioned here that he had been celibate for a while before meeting May, and why he wants a virgin is because he has worked for it and he deserves. He has tried to keep himself sexually pure too.
Now imagine one arrogant dude that kept over 14 women in his life at a time, using and dumping as he pleases, suddenly waking up one morning to discard them all because he wan chop virgin. Oga no matter how hard you try, you will never be like Liru or have what that man has. He defends women when misogynists like you pull the gender down, he doesn't have unreasonable expectations and he can never describe people with the same dehumanizing words as you do.
Eleyi, you will never be half the man Lirusehn is. Sehindemi and Queen whatever, you both are powerful beacons of shame to your gender.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Mehn! cheesy cheesy
How are you? Any news from May?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Collegenews:

How are you? Any news from May?
No news yet. But she is fine definitely.
I'm fine ,how about ya?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

No news yet. But she is fine definitely.
I'm fine ,how about ya?
I am fine Deary. Biko no news yet as in?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Collegenews:

I am fine Deary. Biko no news yet as in?
Called Liru but his number is switched off he has probably put it on flight mode.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Called Liru but his number is switched off he has probably put it on flight mode.
It's well.
Pinky is sending her regards. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.