Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (157057 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Silentgroper(m): 1:00am On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:

You know I don't like to be missed na. undecided

What if I was the one trolling you with that moniker?
Point to that is, it could be anyone and since no one is sure of who's behind it, you and EG need to calm down with the Anna chants. undecided
EG especially.
Aha! U've created a diary/diaries at last. Hw on earth did i miss those. Amma follow up straight up. Mke sure updates doesnt take too long. Chale!
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Pinkbite2: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Ggg:

Now let this be the last time you are going to quote me.
Thank God I am not quoting you. grin cool
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Pinkbite2:

She has deactivated meaning it's over. Why are you trying to cause another uproars? lipsrsealed
Shut the hell up and donnot ever quote me or mzrapper again.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Pinkbite2: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2020
DrNefarius:

Shut the hell up and donnot ever quote me or mzrap.per again.
Eyes service mff
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Nnu0000 when is your ban expiring? grin grin
How you go dey insult person Mama?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Schoolshoe:

But CN right here praises and hauls accolades on temitope.jnr and even rewarded her, because she deserves it, she has the brains, something to offer. But she is a female too. undecided he who hates women wouldn't treat her like that.

Lol.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Silentgroper:
Aha! U've created a diary/diaries at last. Hw on earth did i miss those. Amma follow up straight up. Mke sure updates doesnt take too long. Chale!
Who the ble*p is this? undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Silentgroper(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:
Who the ble*p is this? undecided
Nvm.. Jxt keep d update on a regular
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote autho
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Doradorwa:
smiley smiley Have a nice day ahead of you
Seen.
You can remove it now. Have a nice day too.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Silentgroper(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dang! Dz thread tho. Seems u lots 4rm diary section are d inhabitants of dz thread. Pls what d hell does IAAPMOO means
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Tozic: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pinkbite2:
undecided
I've seen it. My phone went off when I was about to quote you.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Tozic: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
MZrapper:
I am.
Then forq you ma'am undecided

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Pinkbite2: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Tozic:

I've seen it.
My phone went off when I was about to quote you.
Okay. Are you?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

Lol.
When is your exam baby girl?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2020
MZrapper:

Collegenews my darling, how are you this morning? wink Hope you saw me in your dream? wink
Mzrapper my everything, I am fine this morning, how about you? tongue
I of course saw you in my sweet dream. wink I welcome you to Christ.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Collegenews:

Mzrapper by everything, I am fine this morning, how about you? tongue
I of course saw you in my sweet dream. wink I welcome you to Christ.
Oshey baddest but if you dare edit my post again, I will place a curse on your gramps. tongue
Why didn't you reply that guy na?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2020
MZrapper:

Oshey Daddy CN, feel free to edit my post as many times as you wish. tongue
Why didn't you reply that guy na?
wink wink
Who is that?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Collegenews:

wink wink
Who is that?
lol. I will just ignore you.
The new father.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2020
MZrapper:
lol. I will just ignore you.
The new father.
Abeg jere. undecided undecided
Congratulations to him anyways. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Collegenews:

Abeg jere. undecided undecided
Congratulations to him anyways. undecided
Smh. You just aren't nice.
And why did you share my post about EndSARS? Thought you're Pro-SARS? undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2020
MZrapper:

Smh. You just aren't nice.
And why did you share my post about EndSARS? Thought you're Pro-SARS? undecided
I am nice if I wasn't I won't even look his side, just not ready to condone his irresponsibility unseriosness. undecided
I'm not ProSARS by the way and I'm anti-EndSARS neither.
If I'm not convinced about something, I don't just get involved in it, all to end up fooling myself. I am anti fraud and against yahoo or G guys. They all should be jailed and thrown behind bars till Jah knows when. If SARS would do that for me, why shouldn't I be happy? undecided
Besides, sharing your post doesn't mean validating your post Auntie. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Collegenews:

I am nice if I wasn't I won't even look his side, just not ready to condone his irresponsibility unseriosness. undecided
I'm not ProSARS by the way and I'm anti-EndSARS neither.
If I'm not convinced about something, I don't just get involved in it, all to end up fooling myself. I am anti fraud and against yahoo or G guys. They all should be jailed and thrown behind bars till Jah knows when. If SARS would do that for me, why shouldn't I be happy? undecided
Besides, sharing your post doesn't mean validating your post Auntie. undecided
Reason people made it known they weren't fighting for yahoo boys, a part of the protest is for those innocent ones being harrased, killed and being maltreated. If it was just one person I would still join let alone a larger part of the masses being harrased on a steady. Supporters of EndSARS aren't fraud apologists, in fact the movement isn't just about the eradication of SARS, it's the putting together of every governmental negligence, their failures past and present, hardship caused by them, anti-masses decisions and policies by government, just name it. You just have to see beyond the SARS saga, if it were just SARS, why haven't we stopped the protests despite the promises the IGP made? And even though they've disbanded that unit already? It's more than just SARS. Immediately I entered Nigeria and I compared the life I have lived in the past months with the look of things here, I just must join in the protest. Even Ghana is doing well and better. These leaders have failed us, revolution is now. The youths are the future of Nigeria, those aged nits have failed everyone.
It's neither political nor should the concern be for oneself, which means when you aren't affected by these fraudulent and fake reformations or when the hardship in town doesn't get to you, then you don't care. No be so e suppose be.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2020
MZrapper:

Reason people made it known they weren't fighting for yahoo boys, a part of the protest is for those innocent ones being harrased, killed and being maltreated. If it was just one person I would still join let alone a larger part of the masses being harrased on a steady. Supporters of EndSARS aren't fraud apologists, in fact the movement isn't just about the eradication of SARS, it's the putting together of every governmental negligence, their failures past and present, hardship caused by them, anti-masses decisions and policies by government, just name it. You just have to see beyond the SARS saga, if it were just SARS, why haven't the protests stopped despite the promises the IGP made? And even though they've disbanded that unit already? It's more than just SARS. Immediately I entered Nigeria and I compared the life I have lived in the past months with the look of things here, I just must join in the protest. Even Ghana is doing well and better. These leaders have failed us, revolution is now. The youths are the future of Nigeria, those aged nits have failed everyone.
It's neither political nor should the concern be for oneself, which means when you aren't affected by these fraudulent and fake reformations or when the hardship in town doesn't get to you, then you don't care. No be so e suppose be.
Kpele with your manipulative points.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Collegenews:

Kpele with your manipulative points.
Come let's join the moving train.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2020
MZrapper:

Come let's join the moving train.
I reasoned with you tho.
I will be here supporting you all in prayers.
I don't like trains, I prefer cars. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2020
Collegenews:

I reasoned with you tho.
I will be here supporting you all in prayers.
I don't like trains, I prefer cars. undecided
Werey. grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2020
MZrapper:

Werey. grin grin
You dey find person wey Police go use gun scatter im brain or person wey area boys go map im body with bottles. undecided
Let me wage in my support on my whatsap status. wink
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Collegenews:

You dey find person wey Police go use gun scatter im brain or person wey area boys go map im body with bottles. undecided
Let me wage in my support on my whatsap status. wink
grin grin grin
You are just a coward. grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2020
MZrapper:

grin grin grin
You are just a coward. grin grin
A very bloody coward. cheesy
Na person wey dey alive dey live to protest against police brutality. tongue
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2020
Collegenews:

A very bloody coward. cheesy
Na person wey dey alive dey live to protest against police brutality. tongue
That one day sha.
But nonetheless, I'm a part of this.
No stopping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.