Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (155769 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
lirusehn:

I beg you in the name of God, avoid Edo people. angry
lirusehn:

Baba e tire me o. grin grin
Looks like someone is obsessed with me. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Don't quote me ever again okay?
And you aren't married yet, wake up. undecided
Do you want me to marry your brother? angry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
lirusehn:

I beg you in the name of God, avoid Edo people. angry
This particular Edo person is a a thug. cry cry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Collegenews:

Honestly thus question has been on my mind and I need to ask.
While reading your thread about that Jay guy, I noticed someone accused you of making Liru your idol when you have a bf. The person insulted you and called you derogatory names. My question is this, why didn't you just tell him the same Liru you were idolizing is your bf??
And save yourself the insults.
I played the fool to fool the fool.
I do that a lot actually.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
maynation:

I played the fool to fool the fool.
I do that a lot actually.
Lol. I can imagine. grin
The moment he found out he has fooled himself. grin

Keep it up my sweet May.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
maynation:

Do you want me to marry your brother? angry
Yes please baby. cry cry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Yes please baby. cry cry
No wonder. undecided undecided

If he is ready to renounce his Edo ancestry, why not?.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Collegenews

Food is ready.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2020
maynation:
Collegenews

Food is ready.
Lol.

You trashed him in four games. Wow!
Honestly the two opponents are good from their points. Only professionals play such points.
The AB guy is another bingo master too but you na the boss.

7 games, 13 bingos, you even played bingos three times each in two games. Babe what is the secrete of this your bingo? This is beyond luck with tiles, this consistency is about professionalism. Please how exactly do you do it?
That AB guy even started his game with a bingo of 104 points and went ahead to play two more bingos but you still defeated him. Where is this confidence coming from?
Then again, I have noticed your opponent always lose turns while you have only lost a turn so far, why is it always like that, the AB guy even lost six turns? What made you lose a turn with Akadeboss??
Overall. The opponents are very good but you are way better. No one can keep scoring above 300 points continuously if they don't know their onions. I know this may take an epistle to reply me but please try and give me the epistle, I am being challenged. I want to be a better player, I want to learn more. What is/are your winning strategy (ies)? Your consistency is top notch.
This is not flattery tho, I am a long term player, I know professional results when I see one. I have seen various results and I know which one us outstanding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Good morning Collegenews!!
Firstly, Yaweh knows I admire your analysis alot,.you interpretation of the results and how you are able to pay attention to every change in the result. That's amazing.

Secondly, the A.B guy is a professional player. In fact he coaches in one of these higher institutions in Lagos state and he is very good with tiles and words. He was actually invited to play with me and I'm happy I flogged him three times. tongue
He is the best I have played here so far minus Bobo.
About turns.
Truth is, I hardly lose turns while playing because to me every point counts even as small as 2 points and also because I will never play bad words which means I have nothing to lose. The turn I lost there was because I arranged ATHEIST as ATHIEST and my opponent noticed it, I played them correctly after anyways and it fetched me 85 points.
About my winning strategy, how my opponents always lose turns and my consistency with bingos. They are all connected.
Thing is, it's very hard for someone who has not mastered my games to just come and beat me. That's why it's very easy for Liru to beat me stresslessly and others can't. I told you he taught me right? And we play the same pattern of game.
Scrabble has over 279k words and there is no way you can know all the words. What we do is, instead of trying to learn every word, we have decided to pay attention to unusual words.
While you are playing come we play cwm, when you play AUNTY.we'll be playing KAPH, KHAF, WAQH,, when you play ICE we will play ICK or ICH, the kind of words you will always doubt. Little surprise A.B fell for it six times in one game and most people tend to always fall for it. Same thing with bingos too, while I could easily write GENESIS OR SEEINGS, I chose to write SIGNEES, TEGMINA instead of TEAMING, NILGAIS instead of SAILING TSIGANE in the stead of SEATING. (Most of which could be seen in that result). It's very hard for an opponent to just sit back and watch you get free 50 points from some wrong-looking words. People always challenge these words. And one thing about this pattern of game is that, even if my opponent decided not to challenge these words, the game will end up locked. Since the words are strange, you find it very hard to come up with words that can be added to them.

The bingos.
To be sincere they aren't just luck with tiles. Of course sometimes it happens, some tiles could just show up on your rack unexpectedly, it happened twice yesterday while playing. SWANKE, I knew if I got an 'I' I would form SWANKIE, if I got a 'R' I will get WANKERS, and if 'E' had come, it would be WEAKENS, those tiles were sweet and sexy already, just the right letter would birth a bingo. I played SWANKIE laz laz.
Same thing with AGONIM I could form ROAMING, FOAMING, LOAMING, ANGIOMA depending on the tile to come, I ended up with 'S' and I played AGONISM. Now those were tiles that can be linked to luck somehow. But there are some words that I arrange from the scratch, words with INGS.
80% of my bingos end with INGS or ING while some times ERS or IER. I will always displace the odd tiles and reserve the needed ones. Once I get INGS I can easily insert any random three words and get a bingo, try this out.
With INGS, no baga, I repeat, NO PLAYER can stop that bingo from being played. Mind you, you know it's Scrabble and the next tile is unpredictable, once I try my luck 3 times Max and no useful tile shows up then I am onto the next one. I can only risk more turns only and only if I'm winning with a wide margin already.

Sorry if it's too wordy, it's all for Scrabble.
I hope this helps.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2020
this maynation ehn, she just dey claim she no sabi she no sabi. see games she is playing, see correct orientation abeg. i don't believe in luck, what if you get correct tiles but can't form words.
is it me that don't know what agonism means that will arrange it abi na wankies? if you sabi you sabi, no be luck. nice one may.
i am starting to take this game serious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Oboyyy
I was just wowing reading your reply.
Like Egoat said, those words aren't luck. If they were words like schools, markets or any other common words it's understandable. Who would even think of SWANKIE? OR AGONISM.
I saw those words in that score sheet and I was going to ask questions about them.
I like this strategy but it requires a lot of commitment.
Where would j even learn those words from? Tegmina, nilgais, angioma, kaph, khaf, waqf?? God is my witness, I have never heard any of those words before, I won't lie.

Thanks for the bingo tips, it makes sense a lot. That is a rare revelation.
Maynation
Why don't you try professional games? I'm not flattering you, you are a professional player.
I know you said you don't want accolades, nothing beats receiving accolades while doing what you are good at for fun. It's a win win.
PS
Your response wasn't wordy, I learnt a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Egoat:
this maynation ehn, she just dey claim she no sabi she no sabi. see games she is playing, see correct orientation abeg. i don't believe in luck, what if you get correct tiles but can't form words.
is it me that don't know what agonism means that will arrange it abi na wankies? if you sabi you sabi, no be luck. nice one may.
i am starting to take this game serious.
As in ehn. This kind she no sabi she dey flog person with over 500 points. I represented my school back in the days and I am still battling with 300 points. I can't remember the last time I played bingo.
How fa? You never still sub?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2020
Collegenews:

As in ehn. This kind she no sabi she dey flog person with over 500 points. I represented my school back in the days and I am still battling with 300 points. I can't remember the last time I played bingo.
How fa? You never still sub?
i think she is not the type that likes blowing her own trumpet. I never sub o, maybe weekend.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2020
Egoat:

[b]i think she is not the type that likes blowing her own trumpet. [/b]I never sub o, maybe weekend.
True @ bolded. I have noticed that already.
Can you drop your number? Let me load you 2k airtime.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Collegenews:

True @ bolded. I have noticed that already.
Can you drop your number? Let me load you 2k airtime.
thanks man. but don't worry. i appreciate. smiley
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Egoat:

thanks man. but don't worry. i appreciate. smiley
See my guy, it isn't about Scrabble it's about the insult the other day. I am sorry I initiated that conversation. Let me make it up to you man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Collegenews:

See my guy, it isn't about Scrabble it's about the insult the other day. I am sorry I initiated that conversation. Let me make it up to you man.
i know man. someone here reached out too and i turned her down. thanks for the offer. that issue don pass sef. i no bear grudges againSt any one o, no be even your fault sef. that talk na just simple talk na and you didn't cause it.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Egoat:

i know man. someone here reached out too and i turned her down. thanks for the offer. that issue don pass sef. i no bear grudges againSt any one o, no be even your fault sef. that talk na just simple talk na and you didn't cause it.
This isn't giveaway or monetary bail out, it's airtime for your data my guy.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Collegenews:

This isn't giveaway or monetary bail out, it's airtime for your data my guy.
i have to go. she is viewing the thread already.
thanks so much brother. just forget it.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Egoat:

Omo na wa for you o.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Egoat:

Come on Egoat.
I know I went too far that day. You have insulted me too haven't you? And you even created a diary for it. What to do? Na just normal quarrel na. I AM SORRY okay?

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
MZrapper:
Come on Egoat.
I know I went too far that day. You have insulted me too haven't you? And you even created a diary for it. What to do? Na just normal quarrel na. I AM SORRY okay?
mzrapper? shocked shocked shocked shocked
thanks for the apology, i am very sorry too for all the insults too.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
MZrapper:
Come on Egoat.
Wow. tongue
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Egoat:

mzrapper? shocked shocked shocked shocked
thanks for the apology, i am very sorry too for all the insults too.

Drop your account details , let me wire you 10k.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Wow!! Egoat.
I will top her 10k with 5K.
I swear down.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
MZrapper:

shocked shocked
mzrapper? person hack your account ni?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Collegenews:

Wow!! Egoat.
I will top her 10k with 5K.
I swear down.
thanks man.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Egoat:

shocked shocked
mzrapper? person hack your account ni?
Lol. Craze dey your head.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Egoat:

thanks man.
. First bank.
Seen.
If Mzrapper has seen it too, you can take it down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Egoat:

thanks man.
Seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
thanks a a lot mzrapper and collegenews.
i am grateful. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.