Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (156352 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
TemitopeJnr:

I have sent you mails twice ma. Please check, edaakun.
Mails? I?
Didn't receive notifications.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Xixtie:

Mails? I?
Didn't receive notifications.
Jesus Christ.
I'm sorry ma, I meant to quote Mama Queenyprinxex.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
TemitopeJnr:

Jesus Christ.
I'm sorry ma, I meant to quote Mama Quee.nyprinxex.
No problem dear.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Binspector: 6:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Doktorr:
[s][/s]
Too many rabid dogs out here barking non stop. Quote me with your real moniker bitch.
You are nothing but a piece of rag.
I would have thought you were too old for this. Shameless thing.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
prinx55555:

grin grin

I can't tell for now, let's see how it goes sha.
Good evening sir.
How are you and yours sir?
How is Auntie Mercy?
She disappeared yet again and this time her number has been switched off for over one month. Quite unusual.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
TemitopeJnr:

Good evening sir.
How are you and yours sir?
How is Auntie Mercy?
She disappeared yet again and this time her number has been switched off for over one month. Quite unusual.
Auntie Mercy is very fine dear.
Unusual? grin Aren't you used to her sudden disappearance by now?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by neloyah: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
prinx55555:

I doubt if I can ever be cry
Please send my warmest regards.
(Please pardon my intrusion )
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
prinx55555:

Honestly, I'm not and that the number stopped going through has been very disturbing. She even stopped responding to her email. I'm very happy she's fine sha. Please send her my love and regards. I have missed her a lot, let's not even talk about Brie.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
neloyah:

As in ehnnn... I just can't ever be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2022
TemitopeJnr:

Honestly, I'm not and that the number stopped going through has been very disturbing. She even stopped responding to her email. I'm very happy she's fine sha. Please send her my love and regards. I have missed her a lot, let's not even talk about Brie.
She actually lost her phone and couldn't retrieve the old line. I don't think she has access to the email, I doubt she does.
neloyah:

Lol. She only became really active in recent times which even seemed weird because in past years, she could be away for months running into years. Anyways, I haven't spoken with her directly in about a week but I'm sure to send your regards. She should come reply to these messages herself soon.
No intrusion whatsoever tho.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Doktorr: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
TemitopeJnr:

As in ehnnn... I just can't ever be.
Young Temmy, how are you? Happy Easter to you darling.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
prinx55555:

She actually lost her phone and couldn't retrieve the old line. I don't think she has access to the email, I doubt she does.
Lol. She only became really active in recent times which even seemed weird because in past years, she could be away for months running into years. Anyways, I haven't spoken with her directly in about a week but I'm sure to send your regards. She should come reply to these messages herself soon.
The emboldened will be very appreciated sir.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Doktorr: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
TemitopeJnr:

The emboldened will be very appreciated sir.
You didn't see my mention of you?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Doktorr:

I am not interested in your pettiness, Mister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Doktorr:

E be like say werey dey your grandpa head?
Fück out of this thread, paedophilic rapist.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
neloyah:

My-Big-Head!!!!!!!! Haaallllllooooooooo
It's been a while. I have been trying to retrieve my lost line but NIN coupled with unremembered details and a host of other things stalled the process. Don't know when I will be back but I should soon. Didn't plan this particular hiatus at all. I have missed you a bunch.
Brie sends plenty kisses and hugs.
How are you doing??
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
TemitopeJnr:

My-Big-Head!! Hoooollllllllllaaaaaaaaa
Like I wrote up there, it wasn't intentional at all. I even tried logging in that email and as expected, I needed to verify my number and blah bleh bloh. Haven't had access to it ever since. I'm sorry about that.
I have missed you too and Brie misses you more. How are you doing?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Doktorr: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
MZrapper:

E be like say werey dey your grandpa head?
Fück out of this thread, paedophilic rapist.
K
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 2:53am On Apr 19, 2022
maynation:

My-Big-Head!! Hoooollllllllllaaaaaaaaa
Like I wrote up there, it wasn't intentional at all. I even tried logging in that email and as expected, I needed to verify my number and blah bleh bloh. Haven't had access to it ever since. I'm sorry about that.
I have missed you too and Brie misses you more. How are you doing?
It's not fair fa, it's not sincerely.
I don't even know what to say but I'm happy to read from you. I'm happy to know Bibi is fine. God in heaven be praised forever.
I have been fine ma, I have been doing just well. How about you? My Bibi? Fams? Your last vacay? embarassed
No way we could talk privately? I have a bunch to ask from you and share with you, please ma.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
TemitopeJnr:

It's not fair fa, it's not sincerely.
You won't understand baby, you honestly won't.

I don't even know what to say but I'm happy to read from you. I'm happy to know Bibi is fine. God in heaven be praised forever.
I have been fine ma, I have been doing just well. How about you? My Bibi? Fams? Your last vacay? embarassed
No way we could talk privately? I have a bunch to ask from you and share with you, please ma.
We all good darl, very good. DM Liru, we could talk there.
Expecting to read from you soon.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
maynation:

You won't understand baby, you honestly won't.

We all good darl, very good. DM Liru, we could talk there.
Expecting to read from you soon.
Thank you so much baby mi. Sent.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by aretta262: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
cheesy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DkJay: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
The gangrene has eaten deep.

It's a shame, really.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by eniolaemiola6: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by neloyah: 9:10am On May 11, 2022
prinx55555:

Wow that's a shocker. I'm imagining not talking to her for months, hei.
Thank you so much.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by neloyah: 9:15am On May 11, 2022
maynation:

My-Big-Head!!!!!!!! Haaallllllooooooooo
It's been a while. I have been trying to retrieve my lost line but NIN coupled with unremembered details and a host of other things stalled the process. Don't know when I will be back but I should soon. Didn't plan this particular hiatus at all. I have missed you a bunch.
Brie sends plenty kisses and hugs.
How are you doing??

Mineeesss. How are you please? Please be back already, send my kisses back to brie and take one for yourself. Your dmz are a mess btw, come back and read them undecided I miss you too much. I love you maami.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by adenuga699: 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Tichajimma(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2022
Hello everyone,😄🖐 I go by the name #ticha jimma# am an upcoming artist from akure and am new here.☺☺ Hope am welcome?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nlanalyst: 10:50pm On May 13, 2022
Egoat, how far you na?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Designxpotjnr001(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2022
Hello ' ' \@/ | /\
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Designxpotjnr001(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2022
I'm new here, m names Chris peter (Designxpotjnr). Im a graphic designer, pencil artist, pro pianist, and proudly a NAIJA. Hope am welcomed
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2022
Nlanalyst:
Egoat, how far you na?
I'm good man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.