Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (56944 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by dejio42(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
cry cry cry
And the bad egg could be in the numbers pretending to be a good nigerian.
God we need you
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Okoroawusa: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Depot:
Oh, they just woke up from sleep. A state human trafficking is normal. They should go all go and sit down.
Stop this please. This is not fair
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by livebyday(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=Empiregoodboy post=90302092][/quote]

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Hier(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
habdiamond:
Raping a lady is like taking away her everlasting joy cos such lady's life will never be thesame psychologically. shun rape today cos its not different from a death sentence.

Rape is not the end of the world, God can heal their minds and they would have a sound mind again. I am against rape, but in case it happens, God can still heal the wounds so such person get over it. I believe Joyce Meyer was also a rape victim and with the help of God, she got over it

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by philip0906(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
From an emotional angle, protesting in this manner shows solidarity and love for the dead, but from a logical angle, it is meaningless.

Passerby rapists would just be smiling and looking out for their next prey who's probably carrying a placard.

The solution to all these rape issues is just a robust database that would have the DNA of everyone. It is totally impossible for someone to rape another without leaving traces of their DNA on the person or even in the person in form of semen, sweat, saliva or even hair strands.
The current Bvn system can be updated from only fingerprint to DNA samples of every Nigerian that has a Bvn number.
A special forensic unit should be created or if existing, updated, under the Nigeria police force and this team would be well trained for advanced crime scenes such as rape and homicide. Fulani herdsmen killings, Boko Haram etc would drastically reduce because they can be easily caught with this technology.
Upon collecting samples from the crime scene, it would be entered into the database and the serial number attached to each DNA would be queried to select the exact owner of the DNA.

Query: SELECT * FROM schema WHERE dna = 737373*73$$42

That's all.
We don talk am tire, them say no we must use hashtag and scream on twitter. The only reason why rapists are on the loose, is because they know there's no way of tying them to the crime.

They are making it look like it's rocket science...Instead of protesting for the correct thing, them dey protest for wetin no fit solve ANYTHING.

2 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Empiregoodboy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Huff

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Binikingdowm: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yeah Benin people are like french, we love protest grin
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by JAWBONE(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
I believe in my comrades. They will never be silent. Greatest
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Femijohn198: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
I think our government should open brothel parlor in other for people who have no girlfriend to go and enjoyed themselves in other to reduce this crime issue. We should not close some and open some.covid-19 has spoiled so many things.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by dododawa1: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hypocrisy full the march,EDO state that is highest TRAFFICKING underage to Italy for prostituting,the rapist will be caught soon in Jesus name.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by oluwaecan(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
#saynotorape justice must be served
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Kylekent59: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Empiregoodboy:
This girl so I no trust her
This man just told us a painful truth about this girl.
I don't support rubbish.

The first thing a sane person should do after reading such comment is to ask oneself if what the guy said was actually true?

If true, the boy friends should be summoned and questioned. This would enhance the case and the culprits arrested.

We all chose to arrest the man for his derogatory statement, but what if he is innocent? No one would wanna accuse an innocent man or someone he didn't see life committing the crime.
All we want is justice and the perpetrators arrested.

God guide the innocent ladies out there.

2 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by oluwaecan(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Empiregoodboy:
This girl so I no trust her
This man just told us a painful truth about this girl.
I don't support rubbish.
you and the guy get alignment wey u dey say na painful truth. so because of that make dem kill her.. smh

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Upgrade your CV and land your dream job
Check my signature for my contact
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Enoch07: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
bolaayenimo:
#saynotorape Those who raped and murdered Uwa deserved death

But like Jesus said, he without sin should cast the first stone
Can any of these guys protesting swear that they have not raped, or attempted to rape a lady before?
see former rapist, u too deserve to this
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by shineeye1: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
For once, the polity is becoming active against anti societal happenings. We expect the RCCG to which the victim belonged to have identified with her plight actively, even ahead of her student union government.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
From an emotional angle, protesting in this manner shows solidarity and love for the dead, but from a logical angle, it is meaningless.

Passerby rapists would just be smiling and looking out for their next prey who's probably carrying a placard.

The solution to all these rape issues is just a robust database that would have the DNA of everyone. It is totally impossible for someone to rape another without leaving traces of their DNA on the person or even in the person in form of semen, sweat, saliva or even hair strands.
The current Bvn system can be updated from only fingerprint to DNA samples of every Nigerian that has a Bvn number.
A special forensic unit should be created or if existing, updated, under the Nigeria police force and this team would be well trained for advanced crime scenes such as rape and homicide. Fulani herdsmen killings, Boko Haram etc would drastically reduce because they can be easily caught with this technology.
Upon collecting samples from the crime scene, it would be entered into the database and the serial number attached to each DNA would be queried to select the exact owner of the DNA.

That's all.
Awesome piece, but sadly, they will loot the money for this project

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Kylekent59: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
JAWBONE:
I believe in my comrades. They will never be silent. Greatest

They are disobeying the COVID-19 rule, are those the people you believe in??

Why not a distance of one meter, so as to escape being arrested for breaking a rule.

The police should fish the demons that did that, too many bad news this year.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
freshkpomo:
May her soul rest in peace and the rapist caught.

Please ladies be careful, don't say it's my body I can dress the way I like. Nne this is Nigeria, stop comparing yourselves with the whites. Dress the way you want to be addressed. Not all humans got self control please.

May God continue to protect our children, Amen.

Please government should start checking our celebs they are indirectly promoting rape and promiscuous way of life in their songs, videos and pics.

God bless Nigeria.

I hate reading this. The first part of your writeup. There's no justification for rape. Stop giving rapists what to blame it on; a reason not to feel the guilt of their wickedness.

How do you explain the hajia raped even with her her constant agbada hijab on?

From her pic she always wore the most bogus hijab, no makeup, no earring.

Please stop that.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Person wey all these people dey curse at a same time, eh!

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by ModestGal(f): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
freshkpomo:

Please ladies be careful, don't say it's my body I can dress the way I like. Nne this is Nigeria, stop comparing yourselves with the whites. Dress the way you want to be addressed. Not all humans got self control please.

Please government should start checking our celebs they are indirectly promoting rape and promiscuous way of life in their songs, videos and pics.

God bless Nigeria.
You are part of the problem
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by tot(f): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

That's all.

Everything you have outlined starts from people ADVOCATING for it, public pressure is part of advocacy.

I don't understand people writing epistles on NL that only seek to criticize others' efforts. Come on! What step have YOU taken before criticizing those that sacrificed their time to go out there and protest.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by ModestGal(f): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kweensavvy:

I hate reading this. The first part of your writeup. There's no justification for rape. Stop giving rapists what to blame it on; a reason not to feel the guilt of their wickedness.

How do you explain the hajia raped even with her her constant agbada hijab on?

From her pic she always wore the most bogus hijab, no makeup, no earring.

Please stop that.
Let me see it please
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by melaninpop: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
freshkpomo:

Please ladies be careful, [/b]don't say it's my body I can dress the way I like[b]. Nne this is Nigeria, stop comparing yourselves with the whites. Dress the way you want to be addressed. Not all humans got self control please.

God bless Nigeria.

Did the hijab wearing girl expose her body? Did the 4yr old child raped by her teacher expose her body? Did the 12yr old dress seductively?
Please there is no excuse for rape.. Biko. Fathers rape their daughters, uncles rape their nieces, teachers rape their students, the list goes on and majority of the victims were not dressed wrongly . Maybe pampers have become sexy, hence the rape of a 3yr old child

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by hahn(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:

That's all.

Nigerians are not ready
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by aydotaone(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
You're IQ is beyond number Six. I wish NFP can adopt your suggestion

ProfAmaben:

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by alasan007(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Say no to rape but you can say yes to cold Guinness and pepper soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Chicastle: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
bolaayenimo:
#saynotorape Those who raped and murdered Uwa deserved death

But like Jesus said, he without sin should cast the first stone
Can any of these guys protesting swear that they have not raped, or attempted to rape a lady before?

And kill too?
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) by Seventy7kings: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
livebyday:
I agree with you on this
Imagine rapists like the man in the photo get away with this crime every day

This has got to stop

Share this photo let's help apprehend cursed evil rapists like the animal in the photo and bring them to justice

For once you and I agree

Kindly share the photo with the hashtag

#bringthisrapisttojustice

Thank you
what the fvck? How did you know this man is a rapist? I investigated this pic and he is a Buharist. Hope you're not accusing him just because he's a Buharist. Let's be careful of false accusation, it can be deadlier than rape itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) / Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.