Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 (74892 Views)

Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident / Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Heavensent01(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
in a sane country, that tweet no matter how long it had been tweeted you would be prosecuted and land in jail

the guy must have lived a rough life in the past, perhaps davido decision to change number was because of his past accusations when none of the DMW crew had been accused

Tobechukwu na only you waka come
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Olodo24: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
He'll still be securing deals. No be Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by safarigirl(f): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Two men have been accused of molesting young men in the last 24 hours on the internet, I am surprised neither of them have made it to Nairaland.

Are they being intentionally ignored because they are not raping women? Or are men not interested in protecting men from their predatory gender?

9 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by AgulerianDigits: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is pathetic and sad. It a shame to see who petty minded our youths have become and ceaselessly joke with sensitive issues.

If you have a business, Please see our signature and place a call....
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by phemmyfour: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
dominique:
Such horribly insensitive words to post on social media and he didn't have the sense to delete them after he became a public figure. This could be the beginning of the end of his career
Deleting them doesn't change anything. The true character of a man cannot be hidden for ever

9 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Omoluabi16(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
For those parents here and people with younger siblings, please teach them right. Monitor their social media activities very well. Ndi hoes, pussy,bitch, nigga,duchess,miz and other wacky terms those kids use. The 'younger' generation still do not grasp the importance of Social media for their now, and tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Sterope(f): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
My thoughts exactly. There should be quite a number of them to make a case and he would be preparing for life behind bars.

festacman:
- First, this statement of apology was likely drafted by Bobo Ajudua as a damage control. Not bad!
- Second, I took my time to read those dug-up tweets and noted the language and tone used, the sense of impunity displayed and raw physical superiority complex professed against weaker sex - women.
- Third, my deduction is that there is 97% possibility that, notwithstanding the conduct of Peruzzi of 2020, the Peruzzi of 2012 did take undue sexual advantage of some gullible or helpless girls without them saying YES clearly. Some of these girls may now with hindsight recognized what happened as rape but may not be courageous enough to make an accusation.
- Fourth, pleading being "younger" in 2012 to me is most untenable because he sounded experienced rather than naive in those tweets especially when in one of them, he mocked what he believed was the statutory conviction fine.
- Fifth, knowing how women activists fight especially Joe Odumakin, it may still be necessary for Peruzzi to retain an Senior Advocate of Nigeria because those tweets are hugely implicating. In climes like US or UK, Peruzzi would have been in custody while victims will be encouraged to come forward.
- Sixth, this is a big lesson to young people that like it is often said, Internet never forgets. Becareful what you post.

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by salford1: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ningen:
Two things are involved;

He's either a rapist or a rapist apologist.
Those tweets are true reflections of his ideals.

He's should spare us the bullshít please. sad

He is both. You can't sit on the fence on issues like this.

5 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Roon9(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:

He only "accepted" because there was irrefutable evidence against him. He denied raping but couldn't deny the tweets of him encouraging rape because they were still online for all to see.

I refuse to believe those where just threats. Who jokes with rape?

6 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by IBvoss(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
This guy is a bloody rapist. It is just highly unfortunate that this guy is not being investigated and arrested by the authorities. He claims to have been foolish 8 years ago but truly, how was old was he by then? I'm certain he wasn't a 15 or 16-year-old hormonal teenager but a full-grown adult knowing fully well the implications of his actions and eventual consequences. So how can he come now and be saying it was the foolish mindset of his younger adult self, for something as serious as rape? If he's truly remorseful of his past self and actions, then he should do the right thing and set the right example by turning himself in.

You can be forgiven but you must always bear the consequences of the actions.

6 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Hezmatosky: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
That's not you and you're apologising?

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by UKBobo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
ursullalinda:
All for the gram......leave that gist......How will a sane person even tweet that in the first place.......it wasn't once......it wasn't twice........that is a reflection of who he is .

Na so, these are the ones that allow rapists to feel comfortable. I can imagine someone in his circle saying things like ' I go rape that one on Friday' and no one would blink twice in between drinking their beer.

Naija is on it's way to becoming like India - where women are on the run from rapists daily. Horrible

need a women managed gender koboko police.

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by gly(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ningen:
Two things are involved;

He's either a rapist or a rapist apologist.
Those tweets are true reflections of his ideals.

He's should spare us the bullshít please. sad

Perfectly said!!!
Critical analysis of all the write ups...content and intentions and funny enough written different times confirmed and assured him to be a rapist or may be a repentant rapist whose lime light (celebrity) has made him to thread with caution!
Indeed internet never forgets!!!
I pity him!!!
Various endorsement deals are fading into oblivion soon

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
If you check your social media, most of you wrote so many bullshìt when you were younger or new to the social media space. It's part of youth exuberance. It doesn't mean peruzzi is a rapist.

Hey
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
and he's still telling lies that those tweets never reflected who he was.. such a foolish fellow!

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Duchezgold(f): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Peruzzi is very very guilty, some one who is matured enough to use Twitter is no child, besides he can't tell us he doesn't know the meaning of rape before using the word, I would have believed him he claim to be mentally disturb rather than blame it on being young. he is a rapist!

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Goldenfinger: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na i knw y davido changed its number.in dprince voice singing OYO to perruzi,bt u still b my guy sha n i still play ur jam.
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by wfjimmytobby(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
instead yll busy bad mouthing him...you better go hustle make you get money..instead of hating..dude already give his answer on the rape issue..
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by kiddkash(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:
Apologies do not correct the harm you have already done.
you see this your reply is exactly why I say someone should never apologize

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
ElajRita:
Peruzzi have apologize for his very implicating tweet he made in 2012, that emerged after a lady accused him of rape, even though he denied the allegations those tweets really make it hard for fans to believe his innocence.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Peruzzi/status/1268509721578872834

Men... OP, seriousl- without the "Y",

*Peruzzi have apologize?*

This is Cameroonian English. smiley
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by tonididdy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
obviously he was a rapist or still is.

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by oyeb15: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Who cares
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Hoephase: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

na why annonymous site like nairaland rocks... if you misyarn on regular social media it would hunt you for life

Just as we have many mental retarrded animals raping men, we also have countless women out to destroy men at all means with all allegation possible, so watch what you say

how exactly will this foolish niggar not get prosecuted for rape, when he personaly tweeted suggestive tweets encouraging rapes

No wonder you dey misyarn yesterday. grin

Moreover I thought yesterday you were championing the cause of the rapist?

I am glad you are finding your way back to the good side.
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by codedlee(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
we don forget corona virus na. rubbish country and citizens
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by ursullalinda(f): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
UKBobo:

Na so, these are the ones that allow rapists to feel comfortable. I can imagine someone in his circle saying things like ' I go rape that one on Friday' and no one would blink twice in between drinking their beer.

Naija is on it's way to becoming like India - where women are on the run from rapists daily. Horrible

need a women managed gender koboko police.

Hahaha abi Oh......imagine tweeting about rape like an achievement.
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Duchezgold(f): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=Stewart883 post=90304594]Where are the stupid doubting

thank you, where re those insulting the lady?
Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by macaranta(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:

He only "accepted" because there was irrefutable evidence against him. He denied raping but couldn't deny the tweets of him encouraging rape because they were still online for all to see.
What would you have him do? Na wa for Nigerians and negative energy

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by jaxxy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Those tweets are too shameful. He may however be a different person now.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Briller: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

na why annonymous site like nairaland rocks... if you misyarn on regular social media it would hunt you for life

Just as we have many mental retarrded animals raping men, we also have countless women out to destroy men at all means with all allegation possible, so watch what you say

how exactly will this foolish niggar not get prosecuted for rape, when he personaly tweeted suggestive tweets encouraging rapes

Seriously?? Believe Nairaland is anonymous at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by sholay2011(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
instead yll busy bad mouthing him...you better go hustle make you get money..instead of hating..dude already give his answer on the rape issue..
You're stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 by Femeto: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
This guy should be arrested. I hope the police is still working.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos). / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.