Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO (74765 Views)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Maxymilliano(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2022
A suspected internet fraudster died shortly after he underwent money rituals in the Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State about three weeks ago.

Peter Albert’s death was a tragic turn of fate. The 20-year-old suspected internet fraudster had longed for the good things of life but lacked the means to acquire them.

To achieve his desires, he sought the counsel of one of his friends, an 18-year-old simply identified as David, who introduced him to a Muslim cleric, Alfa Araokanmi, for a money-making ritual that eventually terminated his life instead of transforming him into an overnight millionaire as assured by Araokanmi.

According to insiders, Albert, who lived with his father in the Asore area of Atan, and his friend, David, who lives with his parents at Iju, both in the Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State have been friends for a long time and attend the same church.

Exasperated by his unsuccessful rounds in internet scams, Albert reportedly asked David to help him become successful at internet scams. He craved success as a Yahoo Boy.

In response, David allegedly attributed Albert’s poor outing in cybercrime to some spiritual problems, and he promised to link him with his spiritualist, Araokanmi, to whom he attributed his success as a cyber fraudster. David explained to Albert that there was more to his success than meets the eye and that Alfa Araokanmi was behind his fortune in an internet scam.

Thus David introduced Albert to Araokanmi aka Alfa Wa in the Iju area of Ado-Odo/Ota LGA. “David linked the boy (Peter Albert) to one Alfa Araokanmi, who promised to do some propitiation that would make the boy become a successful internet fraudster.

“They actually started chatting on Whatsapp until the boy later visited Alfa Araokanmi for some money rituals leading to his untimely death,” the source said.

Expatiating further, the source said that Araokanmi told the deceased that he would ingest concoctions and bath at midnight for some days after which he should expect a ghost that would give him a sum of N5 million every day.

Albert subsequently started keeping late nights to conform to the requirements of the rituals much to the chagrin of his father who reported him to the local vigilante group in the community.

The money ritual, however, went awry when he returned home about three weeks ago panting and feeling weak. Before his death moments later, Albert reportedly explained all that transpired between him and Araokanmi to his father and even urged him to check his mobile phone for the exchanges between him and the cleric on Whatsapp.

A resident who spoke in confidence said: “Peter’s father had complained to the local vigilante men guarding the Iyanu Oluwa Street in Atan that his son had been returning home at odd hours and that he was uncomfortable with his nocturnal movement on a daily basis. He warned the vigilante operatives to prevent his son from returning home late at night and even threatened to stop paying his part of the monthly security levy, by which the residents’ association settles the salaries of the security men.

“Unfortunately, Albert returned home again, as usual, at an odd hour on a fateful day; when his father reluctantly opened the door for him, he was shivering and staggering. He, however, managed to explain to his father that David took him to one Alfa Araokanmi for money rituals that would enable him to receive a sum of N5 million from a ghost after he was given a concoction to eat and bathed with a specially prepared spiritual soap.

“He told his father that he had proof of his Whatsapp conversations with the said Alfa on his phone and urged him to check his phone after giving him the code to unlock it. The boy died immediately after he confessed to his father about his misadventure. It’s possible that he was lured to the marabout and used for money rituals by those who introduced him to the spiritualist.”

The deceased’s Whatsapp conversations with Alfa Araokanmi

In a Whatsapp conversation between the Muslim cleric and Albert sighted by our correspondent, the cleric assured Albert that he would become rich at the end of the money rituals, noting that he had done similar rituals for his friend, David.

The chat read: “Peter: Good morning sir. (I am) from David.

‘Alfa wa: ”Morning. He(David) already told me. Ur name?

Peter: ”Peter. I need your help, sir.

Alfa wa: On?

Albert: “(I) have been playing game (cyber scam) for a long time and have not collect(ed) any money. I have even called David to take me to your place since; he did not answer.

Alfa wa: “He (David) told me that also. I just don’t welcome anyhow person. He hve (sic) been telling me dis since but I do ignore him.

Peter: “Pls sir, anyhow you can help me, sir.

Alfa wa: “But when he (David) later told me that u haven’t cashout (make money), it somehow hurts me. And he (also) told me dat ur mum is late.

Peter: “Yes sir.

Alfa wa: “Everything will soon be better.

Peter: “Sir, me too want to cash out (make mega money).

Alfa wa: “Calm down. All dat we (sic) soon become a history. Just follow my instructions and be loyal to me. Lobatan. That’s all what you need.

Peter: “Ok sir. (I) have even go (ne) to many places, they jut collect(ed) money from me.

Alfa wa: “He (David) told me too. If you don’t buy fake you can’t identify the original.

Peter: “Ok sir. Like how much should I find now?. I want the one that will pick fast.

Alfa wa: “How much can you afford peacefully, that won’t affect ur financial (sic)? Can you afford like 200k (N200,000)? Confirm. Between a weak if you don’t see like N5m there is a guarantee to return your money back (sic).

I suppose to meet you one-on-one but I am not around now. I am on travel (sic).

Peter: “Sir, for now, I don’t have much with me but the amount I can find fr now is 5k(N5000). We should start from small level, even for now am feeding myself. Sir, anyhow you can help me.

Alfa Wa: “5k?Hmmmmm.

Peter: “Can’t the N5k work?

Alfa wa: “Just that it can’t pick as you want.

Peter: “I want the one that will pick fast

Alfa wa: “Pick fast? Well sha, no p (problems) David too, that’s how he started.

Peter: “Sir, I will start from small.

Alfa wa: “Issorit (is alright). Obe todun owo lopa (good soup is usually expensive). Even if I do 1k (N1000) level for you it will pick, believe me. U can even ask out about it.

Peter: “You that start with 5k, no one will tell u to do 50k till 500k (N500,000). Hope you have a good instrument (computer) sha?

Peter: “Yes sir.

Alfa wa: “Try as much as possible to add 2k (N2,000) to it and send it to 2199911406 UBA bank.

Peter: “Sir, that’s what I have for now.

Alfa wa: Okay.

Peter: “Sir, can I send N3k now. I will send 2k tomorrow.

Alfa wa: “Ok.”

The chats also revealed how the said cleric became angry when Albert did not turn up at his place as they earlier agreed. The deceased, however, apologized.

Alfa wa: “I didn’t see you again. Why are you doing this?

Peter: “I am not around, that’s why. I will come on Thursday.

Alfa wa: “I am also not around.

Peter: “Haa, so when will you come back, sir.

Alfa wa: “Till weekend. But I don’t like disappointment. I always work with time. I am time conscious.

Albert later collected a spiritual soap from Araokanmi which he claimed did little or nothing to improve his fortune.

The cleric, however, assured him of the efficacy of the money rituals to be carried out in the evening of the day he passed on shortly after the rituals were performed.

Peter: “Sir, I am at Ayobo now. But I am coming today evening.

Alfa wa: “Evening like what time?

Peter: “Around 6 pm.

Alfa wa: “Okay. It (the rituals) can still be done.

Peter: “Ok sir.

The matter was reported to the Atan Police Division by Albert’s father. Contacted, the spokesman of Ogun Police Command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, promised to revert to our correspondent. But he did not do so at press time.

A police source, however, told our correspondent, “It’s true that the boy, Albert consulted the Alfa for rituals that would enable him to make fast money via internet scam but it ended in tragedy. He was said to have been given some concoctions and asked to bathe at midnight with the hope that a ghost would bring him a sum of N5 million every day.

“Things however turned tragic after he underwent the rituals and he suddenly became ill when he got home in the wee hours and died moments later.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-yahoo-boy-dies-after-money-rituals-in-ogun/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by TheTourist: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2022
What a world we live in

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by sweetonugbu: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2022
Ego mbute

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Parachoko: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2022
Very good.

19 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by MadamVanessa(f): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2022
shocked

This one Yahoo boy?

Good riddance to bad rubbish

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by mighty2: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2022
News worthy of celebration
Death to all ritualists

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by helinues: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2022
20 years?

All of them wan ride benz

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2022
good riddance to bad rubbish

24 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2022
May this fate befall every ritualists wherever they exist in Jesus name. Amen

In addition I want to plead with anyone whose relative has been used for any ritual activities, to immediately approach any strong oracle for vegeance. Don't say you hand it over to God. It is not a sin to avenge the cruel death of your relation. Evil prosper when good people keep quiet. A kid who says his mother should not sleep should also not be able to sleep. It is time to stop all these ritual nonsense.

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Truthisunique2: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2022
All these alfas sef

19 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Maxymilliano(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2022
What's the difference between the Islamic cleric and Babalawo ?

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by gasparpisciotta: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2022
When you attempt to do pass yourself, see the result!!!!!

Young people of these days no wan hear word!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by fourboys: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2022
More of this shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2022
Na wetin he dey look for, na em he see na.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by colorsofrainbow: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Yahoo boy wan plus up. E go,dem come use em blood plus up.
Real yahoo boy don use am run things

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Kolenda(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2022
There's this story that I read here on Nairaland, exactly what they explained here was written on the story. About how a ghost would bring a certain amount of money in the middle of the night and all that shit...
I never for once believe the OP of the story that it's fiction.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Bounceboune7: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2022
Had it been he pulled it through successful he would have been claiming "bitcoin lord"......"wire lord"....."son of grace"...n he will start making legit hustlers feel like they ain't doing anything.

The truth is that a large percentage of those boys living large n claiming online business are ritualists.

Reason I don't take d "work from home"....crew serious

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by greymiles: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Yahoo boy indeed
See him Aba AirPod like say na home theatre

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by simpleseyi: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2022
One down, many more to go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by simpleseyi: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Iyalaya e ni ona Hell Fire. Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Kolenda:
There's this story that I read here on Nairaland, exactly what they explained here was written on the story. About how a ghost would bring a certain amount of money in the middle of the night and all that shit...
is it by any chance, dodoatirice's story?

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Bounceboune7: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Kolenda:
guy
Spiritual is not quadratic equation that u can prove,it is deep.

One guy just run level for here n he bought a Lexus jeep for himself, muscle camry for each of his parents n spending recklessly anyhow n d guy can't even complete a sentence correctly.

I wonder d kind grammar d guy dey follow him own client dey speak cos na one local guy but he's gradually forming crypto Lord now when people don dey suspect am.

67 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Uprightness100(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2022
What a waste of life and Destiny.

I do not understand how Lucifer has Deceived and confused able young men in this Generation.

Listen young men! The devil is the Father of liars.
He has nothing good to give you.
Whatever he flashes you as good is fake and End up crippling your Destiny, make your Parents Childless and Destroy your soul in Hell Fire.

A Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ is what you need. Walking with HIM, and Depending on HIM. The Blessing makes rich and adds no Sorrow.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by CheedyJ(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2022
Him body no carry am

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2022
He was waiting for a ghost to bring 5million to him at night? I am dead with laughter....Rotfl

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by illicit(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2022
Nice one
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by dodoatirice: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2022
6gee:
is it by any chance, dodoatirice's story?

My story na fiction

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by kelechi50: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2022
He, however, managed to explain to his father that David took him to one Alfa Araokanmi for money rituals that would enable him to receive a sum of N5 million from a ghost after he was given a concoction to eat and bathed with a specially prepared spiritual soap.
Mega money sweet die eeee but the consequences lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by FuckDModz: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish. grin

Lazy yoruba bastard!

10 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by slawormiir: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass niggar
Thinking ritualism works

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by gaby(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Deservedly...
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Mooh247: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2022
cool

Anytime I see according to source, or according to people who wants to remain anonymous ... In an article my mind tells me it's fake news

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.